Thread: 184 Drummoyne massage another jounery

Junior Member(有D料到)

184 Drummoyne massage another jounery

HEAVENLY HANDS MASSAGE
    184 Victoria Road DRUMMOYNE NSW
    Date of Visit : Thursday 6th JAN 2022
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm ( last booking at 7pm)
    Phone : 0449 889 359
    Wechat ID: A0449889359 (recommend for easy comms)
    Fee: $70 for 60 Minutes. Plus $50 extra for Nude HE.
    Nationality: Malaysian. Speaks Chinese and English
    Size/shape : Petite, 155-158, 48KG, size 5, lovely natural B’s. Nice bum.
    Services Provided: Massage, Nude HE
    Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience:

Saw 184’s ad on Locanto.found the super popular canny(if U are a pro punter,U know what I mean)
    Booked Canny, having seen her at another shop a long time ago, it was an easy decision. The reviews of her from different places indicate her professional consistency in the past years.
    Parked on a side street ( 2 hours free), short walk to 184. Shop is going through a revamp it seems .

The receptionist Candy, a friendly PYT, welcomed me and led me to the room.
    I paid 70 for the hour. Showered and laid down awaiting Canny.

Soon, Im Chatting with the bubbly Canny.
    She remembered me even though it was probably 3 years ago. We had talked about Malaysia back then. She is a very friendly and upbeat person.
    Requested a medium massage, as I remember she can be quite strong.

Next 40 minutes I relaxed as Canny expertly worked all the body parts. She is a strong girl in such a small package. The massage is very good.
    She wiped up the oil and we briefly chatted about nude HE.

She told me to roll over and she proceeded to strip. Soon her petite curvy warm body was all over me. Cat bathing and body sliding. Her soft breasts teasing and arousing the little fellah to expansion. Canny is very skilled and I let her do her thing suggesting she got slow.. no rush.
    Working her way down and soon she is teasing around the boy ..her hands are majestic and she starts a slow sensual tug, swirling hand.. perfect pressure .. edges me gradually. Not sure how long I tried to hold but she is so good with her technique and touch ..has me pulsating out the mayo.

Was a lovely closure to a relaxing and sensual hour. Canny gave me a head massage for five minutes and I was again feeling very relaxed.

Canny tidied up and showered. I followed suit.
    Chat, cuddle.. handed her the pineapple for the extras. Bid farewell.

Chatted with the very lovely receptionist Candy. She stamped a loyalty card for me.

To sum it up. Canny is one of the best ML around the area. Lovely personality and very service oriented girl. YMMV

Definitely returning. Hope she sticks to this shop as it's very convenient for me, and the shower in the room is a big plus. Receptionist was very customer oriented.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review! It is the same canny at 84?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one and only. It’s her. Same as at 227NS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The one and only. It’s her. Same as at 227NS

This shop is advertising in the other forum, they posted all the MLs real photos taken inside the shop, a good looking roster and each room has a shower too.