Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow... 40K loan to start with..... Definitely a red sign...

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Guys - if you want to set up a separate legal discussion thread, that's fine. Should we keep this thread to the topic that the OP raised - being how to date Sugarbabes?

I think the initial comments were relevant about being careful of slipping into de facto arrangements, but getting into family law matters is a stretch.
    There is no shortage of bandwidth in the thread to exhaust both topics. One doesn't come at the expense of the other. If someone thinks of a new angle or experience specifically on the SB experience, previous comments on related legal implications isn't going to stop them posting it. You are more interested in one subject rather than the other but don't worry about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    an on off again SB known nmeaxh other since late 2018. Not HD sex for awhile caught up at her asking recently . dinner movie stuff . And I got bored having too listen to why she deserves all this stuff and can she do an arrangement with no sex .. I gently said with me no .. maybe some. Other guy might like your sparkling conversation and be happy to rub suntan lotion on her cute af 20yr old Body …

Told her likely most arrangents will want some gratification .. she then asked if I would help her buy a car … she wanted me to take a 40k loan for her

��������

Not heard since
    That's such a great story. You could reply

"If I wanted to have dinner, moves, dates with no sex and having to buy a $40k car for someone, I would just get married"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    There is no shortage of bandwidth in the thread to exhaust both topics. One doesn't come at the expense of the other. If someone thinks of a new angle or experience specifically on the SB experience previous comments on related legal implications isn't going to stop them posting it. You are more interested in one rather than the other but don't worry about it.
    I welcome the conversation taking different turns. But when it descends into a shit fight, is it informing anyone?

You are on the wrong forum if you want to avoid seeing shit fights.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    You are on the wrong forum if you want to avoid seeing shit fights.
    Haha. I'll get the popcorn then :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    an on off again SB known nmeaxh other since late 2018. Not HD sex for awhile caught up at her asking recently . dinner movie stuff . And I got bored having too listen to why she deserves all this stuff and can she do an arrangement with no sex .. I gently said with me no .. maybe some. Other guy might like your sparkling conversation and be happy to rub suntan lotion on her cute af 20yr old Body …

Told her likely most arrangents will want some gratification .. she then asked if I would help her buy a car … she wanted me to take a 40k loan for her

��������

Not heard since
    Hahaha.
    I would laugh at her face and walk away laughing.

I have seen few girls on seeking arrangement who openly say: I can only give companionship so please don't ask for sex.
    One girl even had this on her profile: "Why are guys in here so ugly?"

And a number of girls are in an open relationship, even Asian girls.

Banned

��������

Not heard since
    Many are accustomed to being spoiled and given the high life that they would never afford in normal jobs. As a result, they have this expectation that it is all normal. Imagine asking a good friend to take out a 40k loan for you? It is unlikely to occur. Some of these girls believe men are dumb or gullible to do favours for them and they are right. How many other guys has she asked favours and got them?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Exploitation is perfectly OK as long as its mutual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Exploitation is perfectly OK as long as its mutual
    Agree. And if you’re clever, you’ll make it so the other party believes they’re exploiting you 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many are accustomed to being spoiled and given the high life that they would never afford in normal jobs. As a result, they have this expectation that it is all normal. Imagine asking a good friend to take out a 40k loan for you? It is unlikely to occur. Some of these girls believe men are dumb or gullible to do favours for them and they are right. How many other guys has she asked favours and got them?
    Well I think there are men out there who would just pay anything. I had come across some posts on twitter and instagram where girls as part of BDSM as part of role play get the slave to pay large amounts of money. So I am not surpsied with some girls expectation on SBs site. Then again perception and reality are not always the same. People who have made it big dont go around handing out money willy nilly whereas some young girls may beleive being in their 20s they deserve to be spolit and paid an excecutive salary for their company. I beleive there may be few hot girls that may command this kind of reward but not all girls looking for SD are hot spinners. The site has women in all age brackets. From the reports I have seen online most guys who are in these relationships have ppm arrangement and they dont pay upfront or for the first meet.

I have been tip toeing and some stage willl take a plunge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she wants a Gucci handbag the least she can do is release the contents of my balls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually from my experiences, if the girl happy to get paid to be our mistresses, it's a good thing as it means money can solve problems. It would be more complicated if she doesn't want money. So if she still accepts our money, players, be happy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Well I think there are men out there who would just pay anything. I had come across some posts on twitter and instagram where girls as part of BDSM as part of role play get the slave to pay large amounts of money. So I am not surpsied with some girls expectation on SBs site. Then again perception and reality are not always the same. People who have made it big dont go around handing out money willy nilly whereas some young girls may beleive being in their 20s they deserve to be spolit and paid an excecutive salary for their company. I beleive there may be few hot girls that may command this kind of reward but not all girls looking for SD are hot spinners. The site has women in all age brackets. From the reports I have seen online most guys who are in these relationships have ppm arrangement and they dont pay upfront or for the first meet.

I have been tip toeing and some stage willl take a plunge.
    John I think a number of your assumptions are reasonable. Expectation gaps do exist, but that is part of the fun of chatting, bantering and negotiating. Skills that most experienced men who like women and their company have.

As a married man I don't get the chance to turn on the seduction much any more and even Esther Perel's advice only goes so far if your wife isn't into it either.

Sugarbabes give me the chance to be that best version of my seductive self again - I just wish I knew at 25 what I know now.

Thankfully there are literally thousands of women on Sugarbabe sites across the capital cities and many are just looking for a normal guy who will treat them right and can be their version of a sexy older man for a few hours a week. They aren't all looking for George Clooney either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    John I think a number of your assumptions are reasonable. Expectation gaps do exist, but that is part of the fun of chatting, bantering and negotiating. Skills that most experience men who like women and their company have.

As a married man I don't get the chance to turn on the seduction much any more and even Esther Perel's advice only goes so far if your wife isn't into it either.

Sugarbabes give me the chance to be that best version of my seductive self again - I just wish I knew at 25 what I know now.

Thankfully there are literally thousands of women on Sugarbabe sites across the capital cities and many are just looking for a normal guy who will treat them right and can be their version of a sexy older man for a few hours a week. They aren't all looking for George Clooney either.
    Mate, well said 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    John I think a number of your assumptions are reasonable. Expectation gaps do exist, but that is part of the fun of chatting, bantering and negotiating. Skills that most experienced men who like women and their company have.

BennyB you right in saying there are plenty of girsl looking for normal guys who will treat them with respect and maybe little desired. Afterall the women also enjoy flirting with men and make them weak in their knees.

I guess with age and marriage we all forget about flirting and seducing a women. I had a wonderfull time during my travel in Asia. I and need to build up a network of contacts. I miss the silly chats, banter and the excitement of the date.
    But I was not expecting the negotiating. I thought the SBs may not like to talk too much about pricing but then girls these days are very confident and may not be too fussed talking money.

Thanks for your input here. Been very encouraging.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    BennyB you right in saying there are plenty of girsl looking for normal guys who will treat them with respect and maybe little desired. Afterall the women also enjoy flirting with men and make them weak in their knees.

I guess with age and marriage we all forget about flirting and seducing a women. I had a wonderfull time during my travel in Asia. I and need to build up a network of contacts. I miss the silly chats, banter and the excitement of the date.
    But I was not expecting the negotiating. I thought the SBs may not like to talk too much about pricing but then girls these days are very confident and may not be too fussed talking money.

Thanks for your input here. Been very encouraging.
    Thank you for your kind words Johnisfun - as much as I enjoy having sex with WLs/MLs as it fulfils a particular fantasy and need, I also enjoy the broader experience I have with Sugarbabes. I think both have their place and it doesn't have to be binary - it all comes down to what experience you are looking for. I've found that the time I have spent with WLs helped rekindle my desire to seduce women and Sugarbabes are the ideal outlet for that and it comes with no strings attached (at least the arrangements I seek out).

It is possible to have your cake and eat it ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for your kind words Johnisfun - as much as I enjoy having sex with WLs/MLs as it fulfils a particular fantasy and need, I also enjoy the broader experience I have with Sugarbabes. I think both have their place and it doesn't have to be binary - it all comes down to what experience you are looking for. I've found that the time I have spent with WLs helped rekindle my desire to seduce women and Sugarbabes are the ideal outlet for that and it comes with no strings attached (at least the arrangements I seek out).

It is possible to have your cake and eat it ;-)
    Thanks BennyB for sharing your SB experiences. You have been very frank & insightful and have really opened my mind about the options out there...
    Perhaps you could publish a quick guide to successful SB exploration. �� :-)
    ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Thanks BennyB for sharing your SB experiences. You have been very frank & insightful and have really opened my mind about the options out there...
    Perhaps you could publish a quick guide to successful SB exploration. �� :-)
    ��
    Thanks HKHoney888. I figure the whole point of forums is to share and pay it forward?

Your post makes me think it may be worth a summary of where to find good Sugarbabe resources for those interested in punting. I have an overall strategy and methods I use, but I have learned there are as many approaches as there are women on these Sugarbabe sites.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Hahahaha.
    A book like that would definitely be worth it for those trying to enter this area, it would help with an initial leg up (and open)...

I also note that you mention BennyB that your sessions are always aim to be multi hour and multi pop.
    That is a little bit tiring for us older gentlemen.
    I know my tongue can go the distance, but downstairs tends to need some medicinal assistance to get back or stay in play mode for that long...

Thanks ThaiGoodTimes and I've also had a look at the www.kamagraoioioi.com website you recommended, which looks like it is good value for money.

I am 40, can pass for younger, but I still notice I can't perform as well as I could when I was younger. Perhaps a thread on the different options to help you go the distance with a Sugarbabe would help.

I use a combination of medicinal and non-medicinal techniques, as I am sure you do?

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast