Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Go to the pub and shat them up for free.
    How old are you Vader?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I kinda lost on what’s happening here…

Banned
    It’s not terribly hard if you apply a manual filter to the conversation. Just ignore all of the childish comments and the dummy spits.

Please feel free to ask your own questions or contribute your own thinking if you are an experienced sugar baby punter. All constructive ideas are welcome.

Cheers
    Bb

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's obvious Doby is a pseudonym for one of the other clowns on here that has been called out, shut down or has lost his punch.
    It's a shame the Mods aren't a bit more pro active.
    Everyone trying to have a sane rational conversation on a topic of common interest and it is disrupted by stupid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Banned
    I've joined up for free. Lots of messages. I'm going to take your advice and pay. Hopefully its not money down the drain. Redhotpie was a stinker of a site.

Banned
    Take your time is my suggestion and remember that most normal women wait to have the guy make the first move. At least that is my experience. Whenever I have had a great time with a SB, it's invariably because I made the the first move in conversation. The girls making the first move are either pros, pimps or wanting some kind of online bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

My SA account will expire soon and I'm not renewing my subscription for now.

I have contacts on Kik, WhatsApp and Telegram and 3 ongoing girls, which is more than enough for me.

I've been going crazy the last few weeks, feeling light headed from taking Kamagra daily.

From seeing a variety of girls, I've learnt this; us punters have been spoilt by professional Asian WLs, especially if you've been with girls like Leena N5M or Rebecca GE. Not all SBs are good in bed and some are straight boring. Yes they're young and beautiful but if you're like me, service orientated, It can be a bit disappointing.

This girl here, super model body but was more interested in posing in the mirror than actually having great sex. Username babyanastasia77 21 Caucasian 170cm, I would say perfect body, like OMG. Eastern European looking face with high cheekbones and beautiful light green eyes. I payed $600 but I reckon you could get that down to $500. We had protected sex as well. She thought I would cum in seconds, hahahaha I've been punting conditioned

I'm meeting the boys for drinks and dinner tonight. Nothing but sleep tomorrow. Then seeing one last new girl on Sunday.

After that, I'm sticking with my three favourites and if the Indo girl moves in, I'll have to stop the other two as well.

Loose ends; girls I don't want to see anyone have my number and a few girls know my address. Good thing I live in a secure apartment with 24 hour concierge.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Take your time is my suggestion and remember that most normal women wait to have the guy make the first move. At least that is my experience. Whenever I have had a great time with a SB, it's invariably because I made the the first move in conversation. The girls making the first move are either pros, pimps or wanting some kind of online bullshit.
    This is not always the case.

Two out of my three ongoing girls made the first move by sending me a message. This was on my first account in November 21 when I had a profile picture.

I don't have a profile picture on my current account, only private pictures.

It's a good way to screen out WLs and scammers. If they want me to contact them on another app without seeing my private photos. This is a red flag for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @hogansheros that’s wat Iv done myself. Having a burner phone is a must if ur going to be doing this kind of stuff.

@Bennyb ur inbox is full mate can’t pm u.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I joined up recently too. Have a meet and greet organised next week.

Has anyone tried the video chat. Had one girl trying to get me to use it this afternoon. Apparently you need to activate it and she said to go to seekingvideochat.com When you go there and start going through the questions it eventually asks for credit card details even though you are a paid member?

I went no further. KindnessOverload was the girl and she approached me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post

Has anyone tried the video chat. Had one girl trying to get me to use it this afternoon. Apparently you need to activate it and she said to go to seekingvideochat.com When you go there and start going through the questions it eventually asks for credit card details even though you are a paid member?

I haven't used it. I am happy to video call over WhatsApp. I know others use FaceTime.

Interested in why credit card details are required. If it's not a free chat function, then how does it compete with the many that are?

Have you reverse searched the image?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    This is not always the case.

Two out of my three ongoing girls made the first move by sending me a message.

If it's working for you that's great. As I said "most normal women..."

When a new member jumps on, invariably it's the fresh meat scenario. And the ones who jump him are usually the scammers, onliners, etc. I've tested this several times by putting up a new profile and watching it unfold. And I read about countless members who sift through the same crap.

That's not to say that a girl who reaches out you won't get on with or even have a good meet with. But basic male / female dynamics on a sugar dating site are no different from the physical world. Very few women in bars approach men and turn out to be the best sex of your life.

I pay no more than $400ppm. I expect BBFS at the minimum and BBAnal from any that are ongoing. My admit my expectations are high and so I won't take just anyone who stops by for a chat and a fuck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    you should be prepared before you start.

0) get a disposable email address for the registration
    a) get a kik account
    b) get a $5 Aldi SIM and throwaway number
    c) Get a whatsapp account using this new number

d) get some nice profile action pics to use.

This is excellent advice. The separate sim works best in a dual sim phone don't you think? or are you constantly swapping in and out. My iPhone would drive me nuts doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    If it's working for you that's great. As I said "most normal women..."

When a new member jumps on, invariably it's the fresh meat scenario. And the ones who jump him are usually the scammers, onliners, etc. I've tested this several times by putting up a new profile and watching it unfold. And I read about countless members who sift through the same crap.

That's not to say that a girl who reaches out you won't get on with or even have a good meet with. But basic male / female dynamics on a sugar dating site are no different from the physical world. Very few women in bars approach men and turn out to be the best sex of your life.

I pay no more than $400ppm. I expect BBFS at the minimum and BBAnal from any that are ongoing. My admit my expectations are high and so I won't take just anyone who stops by for a chat and a fuck.
    Hang on; didn't you say you always have protected sex first then progress to BBFS after both have test results?

How long would this take from the first meet to the sexual health results?

Surly you would have some usernames that would do all this for $400.

Has anyone else in this forum done BB anal for $400?

Do you have any usernames of old arrangements?

I have provided a few usernames of girls I've been with so what's the issue?

Didn't you also say that you use a blurred photo of yourself? It's just common sense, of course scammers and WLs would contact you without a real photo.

It's different if you use a real picture. Some girls might actually like your look and contact you first.

Maybe $400 is the norm in Melbourne but most Sydney girls are asking $600.

Update on the Taiwanese girl. She absolutely loves DATY, she was sweating so much that I had to change the sheets and even the mattress protector. She's loud, I'm sure my neighbours heard everything. The connection is real. She's looking into my eyes with those beautiful eyes. She holds my face and softly whispers, don't cum inside. Of course I will do what she says. I cum all over her flat stomach and I was done. I never knew a petite girl could sweat so much. We now see each other weekly and she wants me to take her to hotpot and Japanese BBQ on weekends.

Sorry but I'm not revealing her username, I can't believe how many have asked.

That whole, I'm seeing a Taiwanese girl too, what's her username because I want to see if it's the same girl will not work. Anyway, she's no longer active on SA.

For those that like dark girls, try username Chocolate Goddess, 23 mixed absolutely stunning. She likes generous men.

Jen193 is a cute Asian girl, 24 with expensive taste.

Sarah M, 24 Latin is hot and is very friendly. Thank me later. Have good photos.

The plutonic girl I'm done with, Sincere Student 21, a bit damaged but really pretty. Still a virgin but her price has gone up to $180 per meet.

Good luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post

A warning to everyone on seeking there are scammers using sexy girls pic to get you to click on links that may steal your personal information. I had two asking to click on link to get verified. Looks like yours was fill information including credit card. You may even hand your car keys also. The seeking web site allows to make video calls. No need to create a separate one and especially pay.

Some scammer use WhatsApp and take the time to build relationships. Then they will slowly extract information. I have already experienced 2 x girls on WhatsApp they are super nice to you. As it felt too good to be true my alarm bells were ringing and I blocked their numbers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    So how do we score with these women? I’ve been on Seeking before and it’s not like a brothel. You can’t just pick from the menu. You have to know what hooks them

This just sounds like some guy shit talking at a bar.
    Hi FranktheGun,

The member Riff888 is not talking shit. He is the only only truly sharing his experiences. He is having a ball. He is even sharing the profile names to help others cut through the small talk required. If you are a full paying member you could contact the girls mentioned in his post and ask directly.

I have recently joined seeking. When I say recently it was early Feb. There are all kinds of girls in the site. The one in the age bracket over 23 and who have been on site long enough know what punters want. They will quickly ask you what arrangement you are looking for or even they expect to be rewarded. There are always some looking for online or platonic relationships. My experience is majority of the girls may prefer to at least meet for drinks first. Others may want you to wine and fine before joining in the room. All they want to know if you are presentable and not a weirdo.

Some girls may chat and look keen but if you take too long get distracted with other members. I had few like this. Some girls may agree to meet and the last minute cancel probably their regular or more generous SD may have contacted them. Or they could be double booking themselves and then choose to go with one.

I have chatted to lot if girls but when in Sydney I am busy and driving my son around on the weekends and can’t get away. I was able to only see one girl so far. Two meetings I arranged got cancelled last minute. A third one turned to be a scammer who wanted me to get verified by clicking the link she sent. I was lucky that I did not think with my dick otherwise would have given all my personal information including driver license over the internet.

I spent last three days in Gold Coast and Brisbane. I met a lovely girl in GC she was absolutely fun and gave the gf experience. For the two nights I had dates arranged. The one on Wednesday got cold feet and canceled last minute. On Thursday I met this nice red head and we had a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hang on; didn't you say you always have protected sex first then progress to BBFS after both have test results?

How long would this take from the first meet to the sexual health results?

Surly you would have some usernames that would do all this for $400.

Has anyone else in this forum done BB anal for $400?

Do you have any usernames of old arrangements?

I have provided a few usernames of girls I've been with so what's the issue?

Didn't you also say that you use a blurred photo of yourself? It's just common sense, of course scammers and WLs would contact you without a real photo.

It's different if you use a real picture. Some girls might actually like your look and contact you first.

Maybe $400 is the norm in Melbourne but most Sydney girls are asking $600.

Update on the Taiwanese girl. She absolutely loves DATY, she was sweating so much that I had to change the sheets and even the mattress protector. She's loud, I'm sure my neighbours heard everything. The connection is real. She's looking into my eyes with those beautiful eyes. She holds my face and softly whispers, don't cum inside. Of course I will do what she says. I cum all over her flat stomach and I was done. I never knew a petite girl could sweat so much. We now see each other weekly and she wants me to take her to hotpot and Japanese BBQ on weekends.

Sorry but I'm not revealing her username, I can't believe how many have asked.

That whole, I'm seeing a Taiwanese girl too, what's her username because I want to see if it's the same girl will not work. Anyway, she's no longer active on SA.

For those that like dark girls, try username Chocolate Goddess, 23 mixed absolutely stunning. She likes generous men.

Jen193 is a cute Asian girl, 24 with expensive taste.

Sarah M, 24 Latin is hot and is very friendly. Thank me later. Have good photos.

The plutonic girl I'm done with, Sincere Student 21, a bit damaged but really pretty. Still a virgin but her price has gone up to $180 per meet.

Good luck

Good to hear Riff888 you are having fun with the Taiwanese. You have been sharing good intel on these girls and it’s been helpful. From your earlier comments I am finding most girls are prepared to accept 500 mark. Some may go below but they may or may not see you.

Mate I think your message box may be full I tried to send a message but would not go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast