Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    I have finally decided to give seeking a go. Wonder what would you guys already are champions and had a good success on platform choose your headlines and descriptions when setting up a profile. I read through few the website infos and want to make sure m not striking any norms but still convey the message about self and my intentions.
    still trying to get the foothold on this newly suggested universe 😉😉😉
    The most important suggestion from is you will attract what you advertise.

So if you have photos showing you are dressed like a slob, or look creepy, then that’s what you will get. Think about what the girls want to see and if you are not sure then send me a note. A few members have been in touch regarding their profiles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    If I can also add, there seems to be new waves of girls signing up every few months, and they come and go. So if your not keen on paying the monthly membership, sign up for just a month, get the kik contacts of those that interest you and take it from there, then cancel your SA account.

In a couple of months either reactivate or sign up on a new profile. I’ve been on the site for a few years, and would normally just reactivate my account… however this time around I created a new account new photo, tweaked some details and have had interests from different types of girls I wouldn’t have got responses from before - so how you present yourself really has an impact.
    That’s a really good point Exstar.

If you wait long enough between renewals SA will also send you discount codes for 25 - 33% off your membership if you re-sign. I know a lot of guys on TNT share those around when they come up.

Banned
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    very happy to see finally SB or seeking is getting some solid discussions and here are my two cents:
    * i have started using seeking back in 2016 and i think that was the best time to find gems - i had over 100 to 200 SB up to date mostly around 20yrs and all ethinicity and mostly in sydney
    * i have slowed down during last year partially due to covid but more due to the changes in SB industry - its a bit like bitcoin that the best time to buy would be when it started and unfortunately its not the best time now - there are way too many "experienced" SB now especially compared to 2016 and not to mentiom scammers or professionals etc - no disrespect but this means the value has deteriorated significantly
    * to me it feels like the best time for private was 2011-13 and for SB was 2016-18 - again im talking about the chance of finding gems
    * happy to share some of my experience further if anyone is interested - i have been using this forum a bit but has not really contributed much
    Really interesting observations you make ASDF. What would you recommend as the next wave, if not Sugarbabes?

Privates aren’t getting any cheaper and service isn’t getting any better?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    someone earlier in the thread mentioned there was already a web book out there just about this and the Australian SB scene...
    I looked but couldn't find it...
    It's on the TNT forum, they have a 150 page guide to the SD/SB scene but you need to subscribe for $120 for 5 months to access it.

I believe Mr Benny's goal is to get as many subscriptions to TNT from this forum. I also believe he's mainly based in Melbourne.

I posted a review of Leena that I wrote on this forum on TNT, I used the same username as a test. A week later my access was removed. So someone told the moderator about me. Not banned, they said subscription was welcomed.

Anyway I'm biting the bullet and paying the subscription.

I will keep this forum up to date.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Absolutely, as in the girl I'm with, had stuff all information in her profile, the thing that attracted me is she is a country girl and also was in my area which is the Newcastle region. She seemed shy and a bit reserved when we were messaging.
    When we met she was as nervous as one could get, and admitted I was her first ever meeting with a SD.
    That made me work harder to see where we could go, and over the last 2 years it has been a journey of discovery with her.
    She was happy to meet for coffee with no strings attached, and had very few preconceptions unlike a lot of the "professional" SB's
    Good work by you to connect with her before the wolves and slobs had scared her off.

Can you remember how long she had been on the site before you connected with her online and how long it took to get an in person meeting with her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Just another form of prostitution for the "more money than brains club"..............That's gotta get a bite
    We’re all on here to celebrate prostitution.

Which part of that did you miss?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Mate, you should write a book... so many insights and I believe you just seeded the thought of SB to so many in our forum including me... I have just enrolled in Secretbenefits and got few messages.. hope i can convert a few...
    Someone already beat me to that sadly.

Regarding Secret Benefits, watch your shirt. You can burn through a lot of credits for very little return. It’s not yet a mature business model.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    We’re all on here to celebrate prostitution.

Which part of that did you miss?
    None Einstein , it's been around for thousands of years, nothing to celebrate............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Don't really give a shit, have a nice day........But it is still prostitution no matter how you want to spin it
    No one is trying to spin anything mate, we all know what it is. All we are saying is it’s far better value, more enjoyable and far between quality girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    No one is trying to spin anything mate, we all know what it is. All we are saying is it’s far better value, more enjoyable and far between quality girls.
    Ok mate whatever you think............have a lovely day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At what point do you bring up the possibility of BB fun? Is it something you discuss explicitly or just let play out in the moment?

Banned
    I find that guys who come onto punting forums to sneer and denigrate without contributing anything of value, generally behave the same way in their personal lives when they don't have the safety of the keyboard.

They are generally the same guys holding their own dicks on a Saturday night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    someone earlier in the thread mentioned there was already a web book out there just about this and the Australian SB scene...
    I looked but couldn't find it...

Mea Culpa it was me.

There are a couple of books on Amazon that are really dated - they came out about 10-12 years ago when Seeking was in its infancy. I've read them but think they offer little of value (mainly one guy's story about his time on the website).

Then there are a couple of books by women on how to bleed a guy dry. They have limited value - if you know what to watch out for.

The best book I have found for the Australian scene is called The Smoking Guide to Dating Sugarbabes. Just google it and you will find a link.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good work by you to connect with her before the wolves and slobs had scared her off.

Can you remember how long she had been on the site before you connected with her online and how long it took to get an in person meeting with her?
    She had been on the site for about 4 days, and I was the first guy who didn't suggest we go straight to kick, as too a lot of girls, that means sex discussion is the first topic "top of mind"

We met up within the first week just for coffee and to assure her I was real, and see if we liked each other, then a couple of days later head dinner.

@celine0202 would love your opinion on this subject.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [

Really interesting observations you make ASDF. What would you recommend as the next wave, if not Sugarbabes?

Privates aren’t getting any cheaper and service isn’t getting any better?
    hahaha thats the million dollar question mate and i would love to hear from anyone that has any insight!

perosnally i think theres still a lot more potentials with SB industry if it can somehow discourage the professionals or some apps etc that is targeting a niche market

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    hahaha thats the million dollar question mate and i would love to hear from anyone that has any insight!

perosnally i think theres still a lot more potentials with SB industry if it can somehow discourage the professionals or some apps etc that is targeting a niche market
    I know a few sex workers that signed up to SA (Euro brothel girls and also Privates) and for different reasons:

- to find an alternative marketing channel
    - to find guys that want more than a 30 minute fuck and go
    - to help them through lockdowns (some were advertising their onlyfans through SA)

in a post lockdown world in Sydney and Melbourne, it will be interesting to see how many will drift off the sites.

In Brisbane and GC, which did not see lockdowns, I found very few professionals on SA up there. Hopefully the same will happen in Sydney and Melbourne.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those who have recently made the switch.

In your opinion, how much would someone have to be spending per week/month on ML/WL's, to make the switch to SB's a reasonable choice?

Has your weekly/monthly spend increased since switching to SB's?

Have you seen or thought about seeing an ML/WL since you started seeing SB's?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know a few sex workers that signed up to SA (Euro brothel girls and also Privates) and for different reasons:

- to find an alternative marketing channel
    - to find guys that want more than a 30 minute fuck and go
    - to help them through lockdowns (some were advertising their onlyfans through SA)

in a post lockdown world in Sydney and Melbourne, it will be interesting to see how many will drift off the sites.

In Brisbane and GC, which did not see lockdowns, I found very few professionals on SA up there. Hopefully the same will happen in Sydney and Melbourne.
    interesting but not surprising i guess for Brisbane and GC - but i feel like the demand in syd will probably still be there at least in the short term unless for some reasons the economy is totally gone and unemployment is going through the roof...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    For those who have recently made the switch.

In your opinion, how much would someone have to be spending per week/month on ML/WL's, to make the switch to SB's a reasonable choice?

Has your weekly/monthly spend increased since switching to SB's?

Have you seen or thought about seeing an ML/WL since you started seeing SB's?
    i actually kept track of all the expense i spent and its around 25k to 30k pa on SB in total or averaging around 500 to 600 per meet when i was quite active.. im by no means very generous if at all and quite picky with the SB like no upfront payment etc. This is definitely a lot more expensive compared to previously even with when i was seeing the medium to higher end private

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast