Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

I'm all for sugar baby, I haven't looked back since December. Joined SA on Friday, hooked up with my current girl on Saturday. Hooked up with another girl on Monday. Then this awesome Indonesian half indian girl on Tuesday.

I'm sticking to my Italian, tattooed, pierced biker girl. She goes off big time, anywhere, anytime. We're beyond the PPM stage but it's her birthday soon so I'm getting her something she'll love. Her grandmother is strict to I have to be quiet picking her up and dropping her off.

I have heaps of nude photos they sent me, so tempted to post them here without showing the face of course.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm all for sugar baby, I haven't looked back since December. Joined SA on Friday, hooked up with my current girl on Saturday. Hooked up with another girl on Monday. Then this awesome Indonesian half indian girl on Tuesday.

I'm sticking to my Italian, tattooed, pierced biker girl. She goes off big time, anywhere, anytime. We're beyond the PPM stage but it's her birthday soon so I'm getting her something she'll love. Her grandmother is strict to I have to be quiet picking her up and dropping her off.

I have heaps of nude photos they sent me, so tempted to post them here without showing the face of course.
    You are living the dreams we could only dream about.

Great to see someone has done it so brilliantly.

Honestly I don't know what the fuss is all about.

It's not rocket science, just common sense.

Pay the 3 months membership with SA, put some decent pictures up. Like I said before, I used two photos, just a recent headshot after a fresh haircut and one of me in my car, chicks dig the car .

Get in there, take the punt, make mistakes, learn from them and have fun. I was getting more than 10 messages a day and I deleted my account after three weeks even though I paid for 3 months

I never had the Kik app before, now it's full of contacts from SA and they keep on messaging me.

My Italian girl has a set of keys to my place, she can cum and go as she pleases.

She even drives my car, not far though since she's on her green Ps and is banned from driving my car.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is really inspiring from what I can see there are a number of successful high networth individuals (since you can afford the sugar lifestyle).

Makes me want to strive to be more successful financially, not a cheap lifestyle.

@Riff888 - are you single and thus can afford this lifestyle?

Also have anyone use sugardaddy.com.au as well? If yes, has it been good or?

Banned
    I don't think you need to be a HNW individual to be a Sugar Daddy.

If money is your point of difference, then you are in for a very expensive ride.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great thread guys...

I think not just punters are turning to this network of finding some fun but girls themselves are def moving in this direction than the traditional sense for finding financial rewards using their body n services..

They would be mad not to...

Having 1 or 2 sugar daddies and enjoying being spoiled VS sucking multiple dicks every shift with no real choice and making less coin..

Plus in the current climate, it might be just safer as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I don't think you need to be a HNW individual to be a Sugar Daddy.

If money is your point of difference, then you are in for a very expensive ride.
    Realistically you will need to have spare cash right? In Sydney market, i would assume that's roughly around 400/week or so wouldnt you say?

That's around 20k yearly arrangement not including gifts and etc. You will need roughly around that amount for this lifestyle.

Would say looks of the sugar daddy matter highly for a sugar arrangement?

Quote Originally Posted by clausedd View Post
    This thread is really inspiring from what I can see there are a number of successful high networth individuals (since you can afford the sugar lifestyle).

Makes me want to strive to be more successful financially, not a cheap lifestyle.

@Riff888 - are you single and thus can afford this lifestyle?

Also have anyone use sugardaddy.com.au as well? If yes, has it been good or?
    Separated and living in a city apartment.

Before this I was punting around 3 or 4 times a week.

So having this one SB is working out to be around $400 a week and I'm seeing her heaps with longer stays. I'm enjoying the BB sex with this girl at the moment. I'm enjoying it day by day for as long as I can.

We've got a real connection and we both enjoy the sex so it's good to find someone really compatible like this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Separated and living in a city apartment.

Before this I was punting around 3 or 4 times a week.

So having this one SB is working out to be around $400 a week and I'm seeing her heaps with longer stays. I'm enjoying the BB sex with this girl at the moment. I'm enjoying it day by day for as long as I can.

We've got a real connection and we both enjoy the sex so it's good to find someone really compatible like this.

I think this is the way forward, I joined last week and have been inundated with super pretty young girls from 400 ppm to a grand and they are fucken stunners early 20s. Some want a weekly allowance for any time no time limit access.
    Even with the ppm let’s say $500 you get a stunning 23yo for 5hrs of BBFS. I have 3 dates sorted already.
    I think this is a bargain if you are a regular punter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I think this is the way forward, I joined last week and have been inundated with super pretty young girls from 400 ppm to a grand and they are fucken stunners early 20s. Some want a weekly allowance for any time no time limit access.
    Even with the ppm let’s say $500 you get a stunning 23yo for 5hrs of BBFS. I have 3 dates sorted already.
    I think this is a bargain if you are a regular punter
    This could make the bigger FS establishments rethink their current business model. $500PPM is the same as 2 45mins punts at those places.

Game changer I reckon...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    This could make the bigger FS establishments rethink their current business model. $500PPM is the same as 2 45mins punts at those places.

Game changer I reckon...
    100% it’s a game changer, I am not standing and showering on cum soak floor and bed.
    Why pay 280 for an hour with a WL that has cum between her teeth from the previous dude that I had to wait until he finished!

$500 for 5 HOURS with a pretty young lady in a nice environment that just wants her rent and bills paid. Let you k ow how I go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly I don't know what the fuss is all about.

It's not rocket science, just common sense.

Pay the 3 months membership with SA, put some decent pictures up. Like I said before, I used two photos, just a recent headshot after a fresh haircut and one of me in my car, chicks dig the car .

Get in there, take the punt, make mistakes, learn from them and have fun. I was getting more than 10 messages a day and I deleted my account after three weeks even though I paid for 3 months

I never had the Kik app before, now it's full of contacts from SA and they keep on messaging me.

My Italian girl has a set of keys to my place, she can cum and go as she pleases.

She even drives my car, not far though since she's on her green Ps and is banned from driving my car.

Cue the influx of “man and their car” pics on SA now 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    100% it’s a game changer, I am not standing and showering on cum soak floor and bed.
    Why pay 280 for an hour with a WL that has cum between her teeth from the previous dude that I had to wait until he finished!

$500 for 5 HOURS with a pretty young lady in a nice environment that just wants her rent and bills paid. Let you k ow how I go
    Definitely - and the chemistry is where the real value lies... good luck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've read some of that book, I adopted some of the principles in it and changed my approach slightly which made a better difference. Maximum I pay now is $400 for a couple of hours with some cute looking girls. Still go for a RnT sometimes but not as much as I was.

I travel between Syd and Mel for work, just about to start again, had success in both states.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah this is a great thread. Problem is I’m stuck with a partner, and CBFed to go over the whole shebang again of cloak and dagger cheating. I feel tired just thinking about it. You guys have all your fun, I sincerely envy you!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A reporters view who went on a site for a story,

In five days, I received 30 cash offers. 27 of those were for sex, three were for stuff as innocent as dinner and drinks.

Some of the guys seemed nice enough. Some insisted they were in perfectly happy marriages but needed something “extra” on the side. Some spoke endlessly of their salaries. Some sent me selfies inside their luxury cars and got angry when I didn’t reply within a couple of hours. Some didn’t have photos on their profile at all.

But all of them seemed a little bit hollow. A little sad. Like really lonely men, who don’t quite know how to connect with women if not through their bank accounts.

I still don’t know if I feel sorry for them, or if I’m impressed: There are — clearly — plenty of people who enjoy arrangements like these, who have no qualms about monetising the girlfriend experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree that this is an interesting topic and captures most of the pros and some of the cons on the sugaring scene. From what I’ve read the negatives are mostly for the SB.

A quick question and just out of curiosity - the Epstein and Prince Andrew saga, is that a sugar daddy/baby thing gone completely wrong or was it SDs exchanging and trafficking in sugar slaves?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Agree that this is an interesting topic and captures most of the pros and some of the cons on the sugaring scene. From what I’ve read the negatives are mostly for the SB.

A quick question and just out of curiosity - the Epstein and Prince Andrew saga, is that a sugar daddy/baby thing gone completely wrong or was it SDs exchanging and trafficking in sugar slaves?
    Dude … wipe your chin and when you’ve finished cleaning your key board and mum wants another photo taken

Ask sibon aka you to send the requested link to the hot ML you eluded to … lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

it's basically a sex slave/rape case, nothing to do with sugaring:

Andrew’s accuser in the civil trial, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has claimed she was forced to have sex with him on three separate occasions in 2001, when she was 17.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi Gthgrt

A couple of things on this -

I never ever punt close to where I live and I never bring a SB to my home. If I was single, I might do this but only if I was comfortable with the individual over a period of time. It would be the same as inviting any woman back to your house?

The alternatives for me are

1. I have sugar babies I meet up with when I am interstate on business. I am usually in hotels or Airbnbs on those trips anyway

2. I use hotels or Airbnbs - there are lots of options for short stays (not quite the Japanese Love hotel style) on the web and it's pretty easy once you get to know the hotel management. I have one particular hotel I use when I'm in Melbourne on business and I get a room for 4 hours for $50 for example. Airbnbs were really cheap during the past six months as there was no business in city

3. I usually look for Sugarbabes who will, over time, take me back to their place. This is why pre-meets and being the kind of guy she wants to bring home to hers is so important. I'm not looking for a fuck at the back of a shop when its closed (although I can understand there may be a bit of fun in that)

I hope this helps.

Bb

Hi BennyB

I'd like to know more how to get good deals for hotels/airbnbs for short stay (4 hours)? I am located in Sydney

Thanks!

Banned
    Hi Jenlai

Thanks for your question and happy to share intel on here or on DM.

Two resources I use are Airbnb and Dayuse. It really depends on the offers as it can change at different times of the year depending on events etc.

I also called around hotels / serviced apartments that had low occupancy and went and did deals with the front desk manager. Always saying that I was in town for business and just needed a hotel room to meet clients and do some business.

They all know what you are up to and most will just turn a blind eye. Just turn up well dressed and play the part. If you are mooching around in track pants and dirty sneakers then you have no chance.

I aim to spend under $100 for an Airbnb or a short stay in a hotel. The deals vary so you need to do a bit of research using the options I provided you. I've been able to secure rooms for as low as $50 before - so you need to do some homework.

Would be great if you could share your successes back on here as well.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast