Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    Hi BennyB

I'd like to know more how to get good deals for hotels/airbnbs for short stay (4 hours)? I am located in Sydney

Thanks!
    Mate there is a thread covering the topic of short stay hotels. There is a site called https://au.dayuse.com
    This shows the hotels offering short stay. Just select the city you are looking for.

Many years ago in the days of cracker there were private agency using a hotel in Darlinghurst. I tried them 3-4 times and they would get you to wait in the lobby while they send the girl. The handler would get the room key and take you along the girl to the room. I liked the idea of a hotel where the room and sheets were clean. Only part felt little odd was going up the lift with WL and the other guests in the hotel. But I cant remember the name of the hotel. I think the agency used to have Korean girls in their 30s. I stopped using them as they did not have much choice. They were charging $250-$300 back in 2010-2012 and I dod not have to pay for the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With the Sugar Babel arrangement. I imagine the first meeting would be a dinner or drinks, do you need to pay for their time on this?

And if you want to take it further, do you then go have sex straight away if keen? Of sex is already pre arranged??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I'm all for sugar baby, I haven't looked back since December. Joined SA on Friday, hooked up with my current girl on Saturday. Hooked up with another girl on Monday. Then this awesome Indonesian half indian girl on Tuesday.

I'm sticking to my Italian, tattooed, pierced biker girl. She goes off big time, anywhere, anytime. We're beyond the PPM stage but it's her birthday soon so I'm getting her something she'll love. Her grandmother is strict to I have to be quiet picking her up and dropping her off.

I have heaps of nude photos they sent me, so tempted to post them here without showing the face of course.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    What was your initial ppm cost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    With the Sugar Babel arrangement. I imagine the first meeting would be a dinner or drinks, do you need to pay for their time on this?

And if you want to take it further, do you then go have sex straight away if keen? Of sex is already pre arranged??
    Its been a couple of years for me, since I'm in a longterm exclusive arrangement.

When I was meeting girls, NO I wouldn't pay for the time, yes I would pick up the tab for dinner or coffee.
    I dont think I ever progressed to sex immediately after the first meet.

With my current girl, we had dinner twice at restaurants and on the third occasion we had dinner at mine and she stayed the night, between this we also had a couple of coffee catch ups, and outings.

Be mindful this was my girls first foray into this and it showed, nervous, unsure, and fairly anxious, I actually appreciated this and the fact I had to build trust with her

Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    What was your initial ppm cost?
    Hahahaha, I took a screenshot of our first conversation.

So first was $600, then $450 but that lasted not even 2 weeks.

It's now more of an allowance and she messages me if she needs funds here and there. I just transfer straight into her account.

So now on average about $400 a week.Screenshot_20211127-235450.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hahahaha, I took a screenshot of our first conversation.

So first was $600, then $450 but that lasted not even 2 weeks.

It's now more of an allowance and she messages me if she needs funds here and there. I just transfer straight into her account.

So now on average about $400 a week.Screenshot_20211127-235450.jpg

$600/$450 ppm to $400 per week with multiple meets, in less than a month.
    Must be high compatability between you two.

Yeah I think I'm very lucky with this one.

Another girl wants to move in with me rent free. I told her maybe in March or April.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is PPM?
    Is it price per month or price per meet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Price per meet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is PPM?
    Is it price per month or price per meet?
    It's price per meet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    It's price per meet.
    I thought it was pay per meet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had my first meet today with a very early 20s Phillo looked every bit as good as her pic.
    Agreed on a coffee meet before heading off to a hotel, the coffee ended up being take away.

Spent the whole day enjoying this sweet submissive little goddess, who took it like a trooper. Offered BBFS and asked if she had to swallow. Absolutely

Anyway she can only do days or afternoons as she lives with her strict parents and has a 10pm curfew hahahaha. When I asked her what she wanted the money for she said it was her rebellion agains her parents.

Can I changed my user name to Daddy? Hahah

Banned
    Guess what when I logged in seeking.com to check my messages box?

I saw the photos of a 26 years old model whom I had photographed twice in the New Members. She is half Chinese and half European. She has the complexion and body of her mother. She used my photo as her Seeking.com profile photo.

I just talked to her in Instagram the other day. Now that I know she is available I'm going to pursue this matter to see where it leads to although I don't see much hope.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Guess what when I logged in seeking.com to check my messages box?

I saw the photos of a 26 years old model whom I had photographed twice in the New Members. She is half Chinese and half European. She has the complexion and body of her mother. She used my photo as her Seeking.com profile photo.

I just talked to her in Instagram the other day. Now that I know she is available I'm going to pursue this matter to see where it leads to although I don't see much hope.
    The one with the bunny ears? 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I stand corrected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    The one with the bunny ears? ��
    PMed you.

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

Banned

Paul it really depends on a few things. Age is one factor. For example, one Sugar Daddy I know is 72 and he is fucking girls in their mid twenties. His strategy is to take them out for dinner and to give them a small gift or an envelope for their time. He is competing with younger guys for the same girls, so he needs a point of difference and it has been successful for him.

I personally will not ever pay for someone’s time to enjoy a meal or a cup of coffee with me. My time is also valuable and I’ve chosen them over all of the other girls I could have picked on the Sugarbabe site.

There are as many approaches to the pre meet as there are women on SA. It depends very much on how you set it up in the offline conversation. I look for the types that I can take my time with - I don’t want to rush to sex because I’m not looking for one offs or fast fuck and run meets. Others may and that is their preference.

I never proceed to a sex meet without meeting someone in public first. I prefer wine or a cocktail over coffee, for example, purely because I find they create different sensory response in both men and women.

Think about what works for you in terms of the persona you portray on the site and remain consistent with that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Its been a couple of years for me, since I'm in a longterm exclusive arrangement.

When I was meeting girls, NO I wouldn't pay for the time, yes I would pick up the tab for dinner or coffee.
    I dont think I ever progressed to sex immediately after the first meet.

With my current girl, we had dinner twice at restaurants and on the third occasion we had dinner at mine and she stayed the night, between this we also had a couple of coffee catch ups, and outings.

Be mindful this was my girls first foray into this and it showed, nervous, unsure, and fairly anxious, I actually appreciated this and the fact I had to build trust with her

It sounds like you were patient and it paid significant dividends in the end?

That’s why most young women like older men. Because we are not in a rush and we make an effort for them. It’s amazing how much discretionary effort you get back in return?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

That’s right. It is pay per meet.

If you are talking to girls on SA I would be careful of using the term. It’s the fastest way to get kicked off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Didn’t get anything

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast