Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive had a few. I have one who is late 20s. I give her $500 ppm.

Most will bb. (though I rarely do unless i feel we are exclusive.

Have you guys noticed a lot of girls are interested in both women and men.

I've been contacted by a few trans boys as well.

The online status is not 100% accurate.

Is it worth messaging girls who are not premium members.

Always the same girls are online most of the time.

I now have an account without a main picture and I still get heaps of hits.

I have setup an Android emulator on my laptop and now have another Kik account.

A few girls I've spoken to before are there with different usernames, so it seems it's pretty easy to change your username.

Girls under 30 are more likely to go BB.

Lots of backpackers.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Have you guys noticed a lot of girls are interested in both women and men.

I've been contacted by a few trans boys as well.

The online status is not 100% accurate.

Is it worth messaging girls who are not premium members.

Always the same girls are online most of the time.

I now have an account without a main picture and I still get heaps of hits.

I have setup an Android emulator on my laptop and now have another Kik account.

A few girls I've spoken to before are there with different usernames, so it seems it's pretty easy to change your username.

Girls under 30 are more likely to go BB.

Lots of backpackers.

Definitely worth messaging the non premium, I did a very early 20s Filipino the other day seeing her again next Friday. Meeting another Asian girl on Monday non prem. Pretty much had the same experience as you describe. I can’t believe how much interest there is with keen young girls. The value is insane. I have a 19yo keen to hook up for my interstate trip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Thanks Roger kind of you to say. I'll put your token of appreciation on my SA profile as a reference. It's probably going to be better there than on my office wall.

Hopefully the observations are relevant to you mate. I reckon I blew a lot of dough without getting blown in the early days. I just wasn’t patient enough and thought too much with the little head.
    Mate I didn’t think anyone has OR could post anything on here that could impress me more than this site.

Banned
    Regarding premium vs. non-premium in the girl’s profiles.

If you are a Sugarbabe then you don’t pay for the membership. You just need a profile and photos and you are away.

I’ve never paid too much interest in those who set themselves as “premium” (they pay for that tag) because all it means is that there are more guys hitting up their profiles.

Sometimes the gold is in the inconspicuous profiles. The ones who aren’t putting their tits out in the skimpiest bikinis.

If you shop where everyone else is shopping, you just pay more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have finally decided to give seeking a go. Wonder what would you guys already are champions and had a good success on platform choose your headlines and descriptions when setting up a profile. I read through few the website infos and want to make sure m not striking any norms but still convey the message about self and my intentions.
    still trying to get the foothold on this newly suggested universe 😉😉😉

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey John that’s right. Dayuse is an excellent resource.

I prefer Airbnbs over hotel rooms. It can feel a bit more like it’s your own apartment. I also find I have much longer meets in an Airbnb than a Dayuse. A good meet for me is 6+ hours and three rounds of sex (at least half our time together).

Squeezing the lemon to get the cheapest, shittiest room is not a recipe for long and pleasurable sex meets. You want her to feel like she never wants to leave the room.
    Sounds like you spend more time in her orifices than in your offices, bro. That's the number one criteria to show that you've made it. Good stuff!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes the gold is in the inconspicuous profiles. The ones who aren’t putting their tits out in the skimpiest bikinis.
    Absolutely, as in the girl I'm with, had stuff all information in her profile, the thing that attracted me is she is a country girl and also was in my area which is the Newcastle region. She seemed shy and a bit reserved when we were messaging.
    When we met she was as nervous as one could get, and admitted I was her first ever meeting with a SD.
    That made me work harder to see where we could go, and over the last 2 years it has been a journey of discovery with her.
    She was happy to meet for coffee with no strings attached, and had very few preconceptions unlike a lot of the "professional" SB's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    I have finally decided to give seeking a go. Wonder what would you guys already are champions and had a good success on platform choose your headlines and descriptions when setting up a profile. I read through few the website infos and want to make sure m not striking any norms but still convey the message about self and my intentions.
    still trying to get the foothold on this newly suggested universe 😉😉😉
    Bro best tip is post a good pic, when I have my pic up I get heaps of interest as opposed to when it’s hidden.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think we should set up like a wechat group so we can swap links on the quality legit gash we meet, I assume some might even want recommendations!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I can also add, there seems to be new waves of girls signing up every few months, and they come and go. So if your not keen on paying the monthly membership, sign up for just a month, get the kik contacts of those that interest you and take it from there, then cancel your SA account.

In a couple of months either reactivate or sign up on a new profile. I’ve been on the site for a few years, and would normally just reactivate my account… however this time around I created a new account new photo, tweaked some details and have had interests from different types of girls I wouldn’t have got responses from before - so how you present yourself really has an impact.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This guy should be the poster boy for all SDs or would-be SDs:
    https://www.afr.com/technology/crypt...0220123-p59qgv

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    very happy to see finally SB or seeking is getting some solid discussions and here are my two cents:
    * i have started using seeking back in 2016 and i think that was the best time to find gems - i had over 100 to 200 SB up to date mostly around 20yrs and all ethinicity and mostly in sydney
    * i have slowed down during last year partially due to covid but more due to the changes in SB industry - its a bit like bitcoin that the best time to buy would be when it started and unfortunately its not the best time now - there are way too many "experienced" SB now especially compared to 2016 and not to mentiom scammers or professionals etc - no disrespect but this means the value has deteriorated significantly
    * to me it feels like the best time for private was 2011-13 and for SB was 2016-18 - again im talking about the chance of finding gems
    * happy to share some of my experience further if anyone is interested - i have been using this forum a bit but has not really contributed much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regarding premium vs. non-premium in the girl’s profiles.

If you are a Sugarbabe then you don’t pay for the membership. You just need a profile and photos and you are away.

I’ve never paid too much interest in those who set themselves as “premium” (they pay for that tag) because all it means is that there are more guys hitting up their profiles.

If you shop where everyone else is shopping, you just pay more.
    Mate, you should write a book... so many insights and I believe you just seeded the thought of SB to so many in our forum including me... I have just enrolled in Secretbenefits and got few messages.. hope i can convert a few...

So people on this forum have been on this site for years and it's only been discussed seriously since November last year?

Hidden gem syndrome again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    So people on this forum have been on this site for years and it's only been discussed seriously since November last year?

Hidden gem syndrome again.

i found some discussions previously related to SB was more viewed as scam especially when compared against the more traditional bussiness models (and obviously i think its at least partially against the financial interest of this site so im pleasantly surprised seeing this thread) - also at the time e.g. 2016 for others who are enjoying SB like myself, it is in our best interest to keep low key

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    i found some discussions previously related to SB was more viewed as scam especially when compared against the more traditional bussiness models (and obviously i think its at least partially against the financial interest of this site so im pleasantly surprised seeing this thread) - also at the time e.g. 2016 for others who are enjoying SB like myself, it is in our best interest to keep low key
    Just another form of prostitution for the "more money than brains club"..............That's gotta get a bite

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Just another form of prostitution for the "more money than brains club"..............
    i dont think for example a hot 18yrs old blonde vrigin for 1k is just normal prostitution... but yeah everyone has different views

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Don't bother getting comfortable warwick1.
    With a comment like that as a throwaway you will find no joy of agreement in this discussion.
    But, that is probably your aim isn't it...

How does it feel standing their holding the pin after you've lobbed in the grenade and it doesn't go off?
    Don't really give a shit, have a nice day........But it is still prostitution no matter how you want to spin it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Ok so I am probably over booked next week. I am doing round 2 with the Phillo I met a few days ago. I have a new hot Asian, young Aussie and Italian and a fuckin banging hot African
    I hope you have rested up and appropriately carbo-loaded. I wish my Kamagra had arrived. Although the website I’ve purchased it from says it has been shipped and is en route to Sydney

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast