Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Some of what you are saying here Mr GFM is incorrect under the law.
    Nope, I stand by what I said. It's all here:
    https://www.unifiedlawyers.com.au/bl...2-38fdb5cd425a

Still there's no denying it's a complete shithouse situation to go through. Better not even be in it if you don't intend to stay in it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugerdaddymeet.com any good?

Seems asking for number and name and address for payment.

Looks like dodgy site to be honest.

Cheap thought 50 usd 1 month .

Banned
    SugarDaddyMeet.com is the smaller of the two main Sugarbabe sites.

The pricing is lower, but I find my hit rate is not as strong as it is on Seeking.com

I use both sites - I actually have more than one profile on Seeking as well as a profile on SDM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    SugarDaddyMeet.com is the smaller of the two main Sugarbabe sites.

The pricing is lower, but I find my hit rate is not as strong as it is on Seeking.com

I use both sites - I actually have more than one profile on Seeking as well as a profile on SDM.
    I have free account on SA now. Thinking to go full on now after all the discussion.

Fingers crossed.

Banned
    Free account is good for looking at what is on the site. You can’t talk to anyone with a free account though.

Good luck and feel free to reach out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    This wl/ml bro you have any Intel on that?
    Yes.

I’ve submitted a review of a WL. Do you have any to share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes “bro”

I’ve actually submitted a review of a WL. You should go see her - she’s great.

You have been on this forum since 2018 and I can’t see any of your reviews “bro” - please send me the links.
    Only in pm to punter but why you review girl in tas 555

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Only in pm to punter

ok - Let's get back to the Sugarbabe conversation, which is why everyone else is here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Free account is good for looking at what is on the site. You can’t talk to anyone with a free account though.

Good luck and feel free to reach out.
    Thanks mate. Pm'ed you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Thanks mate. Pm'ed you.
    Happy to share and best of luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi @clausedd I've been sugar dating for some time. I am married and my wife is no longer interested in sex (new mum). I could go onto Tinder, or pick up girls in a bar, but I prefer this kind of dating as it allows me to keep things at arms length and have the illusion of a hot affair, with clear boundaries in place. I think of it as a step beyond a WL / ML that you see privately. I've tried that in the past and actively avoid it. Invariably you end up becoming someone's ATM and it ends in tears.

At the same time, I am not looking for just one woman to have an arrangement with. I love women and I enjoy variety. You could go down the approach of being with someone exclusively, but then you have to ask yourself what the purpose of the arrangement really is. Are you looking for a GF? If so, it is possible for an arrangement to turn into a relationship, but it is not common.

This leads me to your question on PPM vs. allowance. I've had girls on allowances ($1,000 per month) where, after 5-6 meets I'm convinced I want to see her 3-4 times a month and have a more sensible financial deal. Otherwise I prefer to start with PPM as it de-risks the arrangement on both sides.

As with timing - there are ways to build flexibility into your life and work, if you are prepared to think strategically. I'm married, with kids and work 50 hour weeks as a consultant. I usually punt twice a week in that timeframe (1 SB meet and 1 RNT)
    Since your place is off limits, where do you usually meet? Their place or a hotel?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Since your place is off limits, where do you usually meet? Their place or a hotel?
    Hi Gthgrt

A couple of things on this -

I never ever punt close to where I live and I never bring a SB to my home. If I was single, I might do this but only if I was comfortable with the individual over a period of time. It would be the same as inviting any woman back to your house?

The alternatives for me are

1. I have sugar babies I meet up with when I am interstate on business. I am usually in hotels or Airbnbs on those trips anyway

2. I use hotels or Airbnbs - there are lots of options for short stays (not quite the Japanese Love hotel style) on the web and it's pretty easy once you get to know the hotel management. I have one particular hotel I use when I'm in Melbourne on business and I get a room for 4 hours for $50 for example. Airbnbs were really cheap during the past six months as there was no business in city

3. I usually look for Sugarbabes who will, over time, take me back to their place. This is why pre-meets and being the kind of guy she wants to bring home to hers is so important. I'm not looking for a fuck at the back of a shop when its closed (although I can understand there may be a bit of fun in that)

I hope this helps.

Bb

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nope, I stand by what I said. It's all here:
    https://www.unifiedlawyers.com.au/bl...2-38fdb5cd425a

Still there's no denying it's a complete shithouse situation to go through. Better not even be in it if you don't intend to stay in it.
    That is only a vague overview. A good lawyer will shoot holes all through this. Most people like you think it is black and white but family law is very complicated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    I am in my mid 50s and very well presented as I am a swimmer. Prior to covid I had regular Asian girls girlfriends between 19 and 30 with most of them being overseas students. I guess in a way I was a sugar daddy but money was never exchanged. I was even dating 2 friends who were comfortable with that.

I occasionally dined them and took them to movies and other outings. Occasionally I would assist them with university work such as maths or proof reading. Never once did I pay for anything and infact one of them was rich that she would pay everything including buying me an LV bag.

Most of them have moved on and settled down here or in china but still keep in contact. I have probably dated over 50 students but occasionally I did punt also at times because I did enjoy the idea of pay and go.
    Since covid things have been quiet but I have adjusted. Say safe

Wow thats great feedback. Mate I tried to send you DM but since you are new member the message did not go. I had similar arrangent and experience but that was in South East Asia. I am still in touch with few of them and send them occcasional gifts. Since Covid I have not been able to travel and deprived of the company of young and friendly asian girls. Would you mind sharing how you meet these girls. The seeking arranagement looks inetresting but they do not have many asian girls.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is only a vague overview. A good lawyer will shoot holes all through this. Most people like you think it is black and white but family law is very complicated.
    You are absolutely correct.
    I am currently having a legally binding agreement drawn up that will protect myself and my SB.
    My familyaw Sicitor has been very specific in such that the law applies to individual situations and is not just a blanket cover so to speak.
    Now our situation, having been SD/SB for 18 months and now looking to go longer term at least for another 2 yrs, and our intentions for her to live with me permanently adds further complexity.
    We have also discussed the possibility that this will go from the current arrangement to a more "conventional" relationship and the implications that brings to the table.
    In our scenario, I want to protect her as much as protect myself, and in that respect, and the provisions of the Family Law Act I have been advised to update my will as well, especially as my estranged Daughters need to be either included or excluded.
    It is a minefield and you need someone experienced and knowledgeable to navigate through the minefield.

Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    You are absolutely correct.
    I am currently having a legally binding agreement drawn up that will protect myself and my SB.
    My familyaw Sicitor has been very specific in such that the law applies to individual situations and is not just a blanket cover so to speak.
    Now our situation, having been SD/SB for 18 months and now looking to go longer term at least for another 2 yrs, and our intentions for her to live with me permanently adds further complexity.
    We have also discussed the possibility that this will go from the current arrangement to a more "conventional" relationship and the implications that brings to the table.
    In our scenario, I want to protect her as much as protect myself, and in that respect, and the provisions of the Family Law Act I have been advised to update my will as well, especially as my estranged Daughters need to be either included or excluded.
    It is a minefield and you need someone experienced and knowledgeable to navigate through the minefield.
    I had a binding financial agreement with my first ex wife.

Be careful, they are not as binding as they are in the US.

In my case the agreement was in her favour and we went to court.

After a large cost to both of us, I won the case and the agreement was broken.

I have no assents in my name. I live in the city and renting, my car is leased. The only thing is my super which is quite high since I made additional contributions in my 20s.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Wow thats great feedback. Mate I tried to send you DM but since you are new member the message did not go. I had similar arrangent and experience but that was in South East Asia. I am still in touch with few of them and send them occcasional gifts. Since Covid I have not been able to travel and deprived of the company of young and friendly asian girls. Would you mind sharing how you meet these girls. The seeking arranagement looks inetresting but they do not have many asian girls.

Thanks in advance.
    Asiandating.com

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You’re so weird, Vader. The first phrase in my post yesterday was “It’s not straightforward…”. I even gave a link to a lawyer blog explaining why it’s not as clear cut. Lo and behold you say to me “people like you think it’s black and white”?. W-T-F man…

Banned
    Guys - if you want to set up a separate legal discussion thread, that's fine. Should we keep this thread to the topic that the OP raised - being how to date Sugarbabes?

I think the initial comments were relevant about being careful of slipping into de facto arrangements, but getting into family law matters is a stretch.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    an on off again SB known nmeaxh other since late 2018. Not HD sex for awhile caught up at her asking recently . dinner movie stuff . And I got bored having too listen to why she deserves all this stuff and can she do an arrangement with no sex .. I gently said with me no .. maybe some. Other guy might like your sparkling conversation and be happy to rub suntan lotion on her cute af 20yr old Body …

Told her likely most arrangents will want some gratification .. she then asked if I would help her buy a car … she wanted me to take a 40k loan for her

��������

Not heard since

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast