Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    For those who have recently made the switch.

In your opinion, how much would someone have to be spending per week/month on ML/WL's, to make the switch to SB's a reasonable choice?

Has your weekly/monthly spend increased since switching to SB's?

Have you seen or thought about seeing an ML/WL since you started seeing SB's?
    The thing is you don’t have to do a weekly allowance you just pay per meet. So you can meet a girl pay her 400-500 hundred and spend the entire day or over night and never see her again man it’s fucken gold. You negotiate the date the money the time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gkpuntin View Post
    At what point do you bring up the possibility of BB fun? Is it something you discuss explicitly or just let play out in the moment?
    My preference is to always go BB.

So there are two considerations in this

1. I need to be comfortable with her sexual health and the risk of pregnancy
    2. She needs to be comfortable with my sexual health and the risk of pregnancy

My preference is to talk about both without killing the moment when you are about to slip inside her. That’s why I prefer to pre-meet. I can weave in suggestions about testing, results, vasectomies, birth control, etc.

There’s no great mood killer than doing all this when you are naked in bed?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Don't bother getting comfortable warwick1.
    With a comment like that as a throwaway you will find no joy of agreement in this discussion.
    It's not worth the effort in replying to his obvious bait Thai.
    Second day I was here he(?) made my VIP list; it's a far better alternative than to have to get worked up over a child posting edgy bait.

Back on topic:
    I'm getting mixed signals for SB; is the cost a once off or ongoing, or as with any SW, it's up to the participants to agree?

Banned
    For those who have recently made the switch.

In your opinion, how much would someone have to be spending per week/month on ML/WL's, to make the switch to SB's a reasonable choice?

Has your weekly/monthly spend increased since switching to SB's?

Have you seen or thought about seeing an ML/WL since you started seeing SB's?
    Hi Gthgrt

Your question assumes that someone punting has already reached a mature level of equilibrium in their punting and is clear on how much they are spending.

I would approach the question differently - and ask how how much discretionary income can you free up by revisiting where you are currently spending your cash. There is so much money that we leak on a weekly or monthly basis that could be better spent / invested elsewhere.

When I started out, I was probably spending $150 a week on hand jobs. Then I went on a private WL spree and was spending the current equivalent of a few thousand a month. That became unsustainable eventually - especially as I was quarantining funds from prying eyes at home.

I fell on that book I mentioned early on in punting Sugarbabes and it made me rethink a number of spending categories. I ended up free up a lot of cash flow by just not spending it on crap I did not need and by reducing wasteful spend in other categories. I now spend about $25-30k per annum on Sugarbabes. That's not on one girl. I feel like I'm fucking at least 15-20 different girls each year. I like the variety.

You have to figure out what you can free up and what you want to spend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    It's not worth the effort in replying to his obvious bait Thai.
    Second day I was here he(?) made my VIP list; it's a far better alternative than to have to get worked up over a child posting edgy bait.

Back on topic:
    I'm getting mixed signals for SB; is the cost a once off or ongoing, or as with any SW, it's up to the participants to agree?

Hi Stiffy - as above - if you read through this thread you'll find lots of feedback on PPM vs allowances.

If you mean can you pay her once and then fuck her for free forever, well that's optimistic. Everyone wants something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Hi Gthgrt

Your question assumes that someone punting has already reached a mature level of equilibrium in their punting and is clear on how much they are spending.

I would approach the question differently - and ask how how much discretionary income can you free up by revisiting where you are currently spending your cash. There is so much money that we leak on a weekly or monthly basis that could be better spent / invested elsewhere.

When I started out, I was probably spending $150 a week on hand jobs. Then I went on a private WL spree and was spending the current equivalent of a few thousand a month. That became unsustainable eventually - especially as I was quarantining funds from prying eyes at home.

I fell on that book I mentioned early on in punting Sugarbabes and it made me rethink a number of spending categories. I ended up free up a lot of cash flow by just not spending it on crap I did not need and by reducing wasteful spend in other categories. I now spend about $25-30k per annum on Sugarbabes. That's not on one girl. I feel like I'm fucking at least 15-20 different girls each year. I like the variety.

You have to figure out what you can free up and what you want to spend.
    When asking the question about, how much someone would have to be spending on ML's/WL's before it would be worthwile to make the switch to SB's. I was hoping for an answer like - If you aren't prepared to spend at least $? per ?, then stick to punting. Intead you advise me to free up as much cash as I can.
    It seems that your answer is that people should ignore what they currently spend on punting, don't try to put a base value on the SB experience, just free up as much cash as you can before joining in.

When asking the question about, how much someone would have to be spending on ML's/WL's before it would be worthwile to make the switch to SB's. I was hoping for an answer like - If you aren't prepared to spend at least $? per ?, then stick to punting. Intead you advise me to free up as much cash as I can.
    It seems that your answer is that people should ignore what they currently spend on punting, don't try to put a base value on the SB experience, just free up as much cash as you can before joining in.
    It depends on how your relationship progresses.

When I first met my main SB, it was $600 for the first visit then $450 ongoing meets.

This turned into $350, then it was transfer $100 here and there.

I've been giving her just $200 lately but I do transfer money to her on days I don't see her so on average $400 per week.

Punting 3 times a week was about $750, probably more now if I see Leena.

Just try to connect and see if you click with the girls.

Trial and error too I guess.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    I agree with Riff’s analysis above.

One-offs are expensive. Ongoing is cheaper in the end. Connection makes negotiating down the price easier.

@Gthgrt - I don’t have a crystal ball into your punting habits or funds. How many hours a week do you punt and how much do you currently spend per hour?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks all to the ones that have shared their experiences! Something that always had my curioisity.

Im curious if you guys are messaging alot of girls in hope of hits and the response rate is pretty high? or are girls reaching out to you. (taling about with paid account of course!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    thanks all to the ones that have shared their experiences! Something that always had my curioisity.

Im curious if you guys are messaging alot of girls in hope of hits and the response rate is pretty high? or are girls reaching out to you. (taling about with paid account of course!)
    My thoughts:

1. I don't do canned messages and I don't spam lots of girls with intros. It works for others but not for me.

2. I don't reply to the ones who reach out to me with "Hiya" "Hey" or their own canned message - she's probably just spamming heaps of guys for the highest PPM and I'm not playing

3. If a girl has not read my profile and sends me a message, I don't respond - same as above

All of those have a high chance of being time wasters, wanting online arrangements (whatever that is supposed to be) or scammers. So I don't bother with them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @BennyB - what is your approach to the SBs who request your private photos without building any rapport first, but they actually interest you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    @BennyB - what is your approach to the SBs who request your private photos without building any rapport first, but they actually interest you?
    They've got no chance.

In the same way that the girls get annoyed when we ask for their private photos without striking up a conversation, I'm not handing over mine without them making an effort in return.

Note - the girls don't pay to chat. They get that for free. So the least they can do is make an effort?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been quietly following this conversation with great interest and am thanking the gurus with their experience and insights into the world of sugar babies / dating.

Thank you in advance for everything everyone's been sharing. I'm not at a stage in my life which I'm ready to jump into this world yet but grateful regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There does not seem to be an iPhone app for SA?

Banned
    Hi Bigburd

There is no app for SA. Available through web browser.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They've got no chance.

In the same way that the girls get annoyed when we ask for their private photos without striking up a conversation, I'm not handing over mine without them making an effort in return.

Note - the girls don't pay to chat. They get that for free. So the least they can do is make an effort?
    Fair point / my approach, only if the girl is of interest, in my current iteration is to firstly strike a convo and if they respond then great but if not then they are struck off. Kinda keeps them keen if they respond. Sometimes it’s a newbie mistake of theirs to request photos straight up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bigburd

There is no app for SA. Available through web browser.
    Actually used to be an app available 3/4 years ago, but it seems to have been taken away from the App Store. Whether voluntary or forced is not clear.

No, there is an app for Android, it's the one I've been using. It works great.Screenshot_20220127-114638.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No, there is an app for Android, it's the one I've been using. It works great.Screenshot_20220127-114638.jpg

Ahh there you go, used to be one for iOS too - perhaps Apple is more restrictive about this kind of app

Banned
    That's good to know.

I'm sadly locked into the Apple infrastructure. No chance of an exit.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast