Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No, there is an app for Android, it's the one I've been using. It works great.Attachment 76771

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Hey Riff888, how did you attach the pic?
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on how your relationship progresses.

When I first met my main SB, it was $600 for the first visit then $450 ongoing meets.

This turned into $350, then it was transfer $100 here and there.

I've been giving her just $200 lately but I do transfer money to her on days I don't see her so on average $400 per week.

Punting 3 times a week was about $750, probably more now if I see Leena.

Just try to connect and see if you click with the girls.

Trial and error too I guess.

Thanks for the response Riff888

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I agree with Riff’s analysis above.

One-offs are expensive. Ongoing is cheaper in the end. Connection makes negotiating down the price easier.

@Gthgrt - I don’t have a crystal ball into your punting habits or funds. How many hours a week do you punt and how much do you currently spend per hour?
    I'm not asking for a tailor-made pakage designed to meet my individual situation, just general information.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BTW who authored the DIY how too self help sugar daddy dating book , that is being sold on the naked truth (TNT)?

I do seem too recall awhile ago someone here was saying they were.. anyone want too fess up ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good morning gentlemen - thank you to whoever started this thread. I’m new to au99 but not new to Sugar Dating as I’ve been using SA and SDM for the past four years. I’ll try to add some value here for those who are curious or just starting out.

I never pay more than $400 for a meet. Meets generally last 2-4 hours, depending on whether I’m having a good time.

In saying that, I’m 40, look mid 30’s, keep myself fit, work in a professional environment, put up photos that reflect an upmarket experience, etc

I paid $500 a couple of times in the beginning when I had no idea what I was doing, but have since had $400 as my cut-off. I aim to move this down to $300 over time.

I pick the ones that seem like normal girls just on SA / SDM for a bit of fun, not pros, who have their own careers or are uni students with lower expectations. So money is not the deciding factor. A good time and the possibility of great sex with a decent sounding older guy is what they can expect - then the money is a bonus. It’s like a tinder date, without wasting their time with a possible psycho.

A number of girls say no thanks. Then 2-3 weeks later they are back and interested when they realize its a good offer, and if they play their part, there could be multiple dates.
    Thanks mate, i'm considering this now as punting is almost as expensive and you are always watching the clock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Gthgrt

Your question assumes that someone punting has already reached a mature level of equilibrium in their punting and is clear on how much they are spending.

I would approach the question differently - and ask how how much discretionary income can you free up by revisiting where you are currently spending your cash. There is so much money that we leak on a weekly or monthly basis that could be better spent / invested elsewhere.

When I started out, I was probably spending $150 a week on hand jobs. Then I went on a private WL spree and was spending the current equivalent of a few thousand a month. That became unsustainable eventually - especially as I was quarantining funds from prying eyes at home.

I fell on that book I mentioned early on in punting Sugarbabes and it made me rethink a number of spending categories. I ended up free up a lot of cash flow by just not spending it on crap I did not need and by reducing wasteful spend in other categories. I now spend about $25-30k per annum on Sugarbabes. That's not on one girl. I feel like I'm fucking at least 15-20 different girls each year. I like the variety.

You have to figure out what you can free up and what you want to spend.
    Any chance you can PM the link for this book?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    I'm not asking for a tailor-made pakage designed to meet my individual situation, just general information.
    Realistically you will spend a minimum of $400 a meet. That's the minimum someone starting out could expect to spend.

Lower than that is girls I would not sleep with.

You then have to work out how many of those $400 a meet sessions you can afford in the first month or two until you can negotiate someone into an allowance or a better PPM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    BTW who authored the DIY how too self help sugar daddy dating book , that is being sold on the naked truth (TNT)?

I do seem too recall awhile ago someone here was saying they were.. anyone want too fess up ?

I definitely mentioned it. May have been the first to. Although I do recall seeing another mention of it, or the TNT Sugarbabe forum too.

I wish I had written it. Damn thing should be on Amazon, not a private forum! It's like reading The Game (for Sugarbabes).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Any chance you can PM the link for this book?
    Sure I can PM you. Cheers

Sure I can PM you. Cheers
    +1?

Always on the lookout for functional reading

I'll be happy to share a free copy on a public dropbox, no need to pay $120 subscription fees.

PM me.

I definitely mentioned it. May have been the first to. Although I do recall seeing another mention of it, or the TNT Sugarbabe forum too.

I wish I had written it. Damn thing should be on Amazon, not a private forum! It's like reading The Game (for Sugarbabes).
    Hi Benny
    Since you already have access to this book.

Would you be so kind as to put it in a dropbox for all the bothers of this forum?

We tend to share things here, like information or even Kamagra.

I'll even trow in a box of Kamagra, pick up from the front of Woollies Townhall.

Thank you in advance.

Banned
    Hi Benny
    Since you already have access to this book.

Would you be so kind as to put it in a dropbox for all the bothers of this forum?

We tend to share things here, like information or even Kamagra.

I'll even trow in a box of Kamagra, pick up from the front of Woollies Townhall.

Thank you in advance.

I do share things Riff. I've written over 150 posts on Au99 about Sugarbabes that other members seem to have found valuable.

All I've read from you are whiny comments (although I've had some very nice messages from other members suggesting I ignore you and don't waste my time).

Giving away something that someone else invested time and effort crafting wouldn't be my way of doing things. It's not mine to give away.

I do share things Riff. I've written over 150 posts on Au99 about Sugarbabes that other members seem to have found valuable.

All I've read from you are whiny comments (although I've had some very nice messages from other members suggesting I ignore you and don't waste my time).

Giving away something that someone else invested time and effort crafting wouldn't be my way of doing things. It's not mine to give away.
    Yes thought as much.

Well I'm getting plenty of hits about the link.

Brothers, no need to PM me, I'll just put the link here.

Banned
    Great initiative Riff

I'm sure you will send even more traffic to the forum that kicked you out.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree with Riff’s analysis above.

One-offs are expensive. Ongoing is cheaper in the end. Connection makes negotiating down the price easier.

@Gthgrt - I don’t have a crystal ball into your punting habits or funds. How many hours a week do you punt and how much do you currently spend per hour?
    I am absolutely LOVING the one offs, PPM is king for me. A $400 PPM is giving me a minimum of 3 hours often more. I have a $700 PPM coming up overnight 🤗 yeah baby, fucken bargin.
    I recommending putting your pic on public, I had to take mine down as it was just too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I am absolutely LOVING the one offs, PPM is king for me. A $400 PPM is giving me a minimum of 3 hours often more. I have a $700 PPM coming up overnight �� yeah baby, fucken bargin.
    I recommending putting your pic on public, I had to take mine down as it was just too much
    Great to hear you are having such a good time Roger.

3 hours is usually enough for me - I'm too old to go more than 2-3 rounds :-)

I do overnights with regulars when we go away - are you overnighting with a one off, or with someone you have seen before from the site?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great to hear you are having such a good time Roger.

3 hours is usually enough for me - I'm too old to go more than 2-3 rounds :-)

I do overnights with regulars when we go away - are you overnighting with a one off, or with someone you have seen before from the site?
    It’s far more relaxing to have the time and not be rushed is what I like about it.. The quality is better on the site with genuine young babes.

Haven’t done the over night yet it’s booked

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    It’s far more relaxing to have the time and not be rushed is what I like about it.. The quality is better on the site with genuine young babes.

Haven’t done the over night yet it’s booked
    Haha good for you mate.

Safe to assume it's not the Filo girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha good for you mate.

Safe to assume it's not the Filo girl

The filo scares me because she doesn’t say no to anything 😋

I chatted up that Asian bird you recommend down to the last stage of setting up the date. She got cut when I told her expected a CIM. Spewing fuck she looked hot.

I just have to point out to ppl if you go on the site there are fucken heaps of scammers. Do not give anyone a deposit. I have written it on my profile that I don’t do deposits so I don’t have my times wasted.

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast