Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BJandmee View Post
    If they have sugar, you have milk (cum) and a beater (cock).
    You could whip up a nice meringue.

Tho why waste so much time and energy chasing sugar babies like this?
    You could head to Asia and get SYT amateur professionally employed girls (not WG's) falling over you for less effort and cost.

Yes, brothels are transactional, but so is everything in life.
    I am new here, and this is the top of the new post feed and it appears very active, so I am happy to be educated on this phenomenon
    Thanks and good question

1. I like the chase of a young attractive Caucasian student or white collar professional

2. I don’t punt Asians

3. I want long meets (5-6 hours) at my convenience for $300-400 with Caucasian beach babes

4. I want it BB and I want to take them places sexually they have not been before (WLs and MLS have seen it all)

5. International travel barely exists so I can’t just pop over to Europe to an FKK bar

6. I want no strings. No family drama. No one I’m “supporting” or a family back in Asia I’m responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Thanks and good question

1. I like the chase of a young attractive Caucasian student or white collar professional

2. I don’t punt Asians

3. I want long meets (5-6 hours) at my convenience for $300-400 with Caucasian beach babes

4. I want it BB and I want to take them places sexually they have not been before (WLs and MLS have seen it all)

5. International travel barely exists so I can’t just pop over to Europe to an FKK bar

6. I want no strings. No family drama. No one I’m “supporting” or a family back in Asia I’m responsible for.
    Lol @ number 6... I take it you've come across quite a few of those Benny?

Banned
    Boasting is just rude. But I can say I’ve had high double digits in the past three years. That is only relevant to members here as it means I’ve seen my fair share of different types.

Only one that snared me and I ended up leaving a relationship to be with her for six months until I came to my senses.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like number 2... You don't punt Asians but your on an Asian punting forum.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Another penetrating glimpse of the obvious from you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here's another...You tell everyone how busy you are with all these different girls in different states as well as running a business AND you have a family to look after. But you spend a shitload of time on here spruking you business, defending it when any negative comments appear and putting down those that don't agree with you.

I think Riff has a shitload more credibility on this subject than you do, as least he's unbiased and posts potential scammers out to the other bros here who are interested.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    I’ve received so much generous feedback from other members on here - so not everyone thinks the way you do.

In their PMs to me they ask me to just ignore you and thank me for my contribution. That's interesting in itself. Maybe something for you to reflect on.

I don't suppose you have stopped to think that, by behaving in such a mean-minded and spiteful way that you may actually be turning other members off yourself?

I hope you have as nice a day as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Here's another...You tell everyone how busy you are with all these different girls in different states as well as running a business AND you have a family to look after. But you spend a shitload of time on here spruking you business, defending it when any negative comments appear and putting down those that don't agree with you.

I think Riff has a shitload more credibility on this subject than you do, as least he's unbiased and posts potential scammers out to the other bros here who are interested.
    Thanks Dotcum

There's a few new 21 year olds this week. I'll let you know if they are scammers or not.

Had a plutonic meet yesterday with this vegan Indian 21 year old virgin and she wants to keep it that way. Broke as, took all the leftovers back with her. Refused a lift home from me. She's a bit quirky but she's funny.

Off to see a young mum in Campbelltown now. She asked me to bring protection for the first meet. Let's see how this goes.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    I’m surprised that so many people think that dating sugar babies means you are sponsoring or someone taking care of someone’s livelihood.

In our culture it hasn’t commonly been used in this way and on Seeking there are very few Australian women who want to be tied down with that kind of obligation.

I would be wary of ones who do want large numbers, or even money for platonic dinners, or “someone to provide for their lifestyle” as it is a road to ruin. Once they start putting their hand out for nothing in return it’s never going to end well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I’ve let my Premium membership lapse and collected the kik ids I’ve wanted and will continue the ‘sales funnel’ from there.

Using a different profile pic and tagline I got much more hits and initial approaches from girls compared to previous iterations. I’ve been a bit spoilt in the past and this time around girls seem to be a bit more demanding, I’ve also become a bit more picky and whilst I had a couple of meet and greets, haven’t gone all the way just yet.

One girl in particular was absolutely my type and we got along famously during our meet and greet, and tied up another meeting to take things further, but alas for whatever reason she pulled out and ghosted. It happens, a lotta girls get cold feet in this world and I’ve learnt not to get my expectations high.

Will sign up again in aug/sep and see what the next generation brings in

Ps Cheers to the guys here who’ve contributed to this thread, BennyB and Riff888 and everyone else it was great seeing your insights.

I’ll add one to the potential ‘scammer’ list

FlirtyHottie - she’s been on the site multiple times under different accounts and almost uses same pose in profile pic each time. Claims to only do online arrangements.

Ones to look out for:

Ash22xo - had a meet and greet with her, very cute girl with islander background, kinda like a slimmer version of Beyoncé. Whilst she’s really really pretty just didn’t feel like we clicked conversation wise so didn’t go ahead.

Candice09 - blond insta model type girl, Euro looking face, can tell she does squats - has great sense of humour but our timings just haven’t been right to meet properly and kinda lost interest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro Riff888 really appreciate your input . Any recommendation for campbeltown area?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Hi bro Riff888 really appreciate your input . Any recommendation for campbeltown area?
    Haha I was just about to write something.

I'm a bit over C"Town girls. The young ones have like one or two kids and the sex is pretty vanilla.

I'm probably not going to make the drive there next time.

I'll send you some usernames in a PM.

I had no choice but to book a hotel on the North Shore for a meet tomorrow. That was her condition for the first meet.

Also, girls have been saying a few guys do the deed and take off without payment. They say stuff like, oh I'll transfer when I get home. So some girls are now asking payment up front.

It's beginning to feel like the old private days when Cracker was around.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can't believe the amount of time you guys put in to pay for sex

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I can't believe the amount of time you guys put in to pay for sex
    I kind of agree. A good team to do the work, no international travel, discretionary income to spend and gorgeous women. What else am I going to spend it on when I’m dead?

Banned
    Becoming smart is just a matter of discovering the innumerable ways in which you are stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I kind of agree. A good team to do the work, no international travel, discretionary income to spend and gorgeous women. What else am I going to spend it on when I’m dead?
    I like what you did there :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Thank you. Just picking up what gets put down?

Banned
    Wow interesting thread. I've seen some stuff online about this. thanks for sharing

Doby I don't think this forum is for you mate, you seem to have mistaken it for something else, maybe an incel forum?

Kindly lay off the flaming

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Go to the pub and shat them up for free.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast