Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Being a SD is definitely not for me, I don't have enough time to do the meet ups. When I feel the urge I just punt, simple as that and to be honest I couldn't put up with the shit that most of the younger generation go on about.

Good luck to all you guys that can.

I'm not trying to be nasty Benny, but this is beginning to look like an infomercial. Do you get anything out of it? And if you have all of these lovely young SBs that you like to spend many hours with why are you here so much?
    I don’t think you quite understand it man.
    Most of the girls on SA do one off meets, it’s not a date!!’!!! you pay, you fuck, it’s punting……. It’s a different way of punting and probably the future of how it will evolve.

Some girls on SA do want a regular punter and some type of relationship or date experience which I don’t but from what I see there are a lot of lonely guys out there.

Although the outlay is bigger it’s actually better value and definitely better quality girls. The thread definitely has its place mate. It’s good to hear different peoples takes, perspective and experiences in this area.

I think most guys that will use SA will also continue with regular style punting too and hopefully it will contribute to keep prices in check!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Most of the girls on SA do one off meets, it’s not a date!!’!!! you pay, you fuck, it’s punting……. It’s a different way of punting and probably the future of how it will evolve.
    For lack of a better term this sounds like Sugar Punting (or spunting) and a PPF (pay per fuck) is the currency of exchange.

Some girls on SA do want a regular punter and some type of relationship or date experience which I don’t but from what I see there are a lot of lonely guys out there.
    And this would be the traditional Sugar Dating and a PPM (pay per meet) is the currency of exchange ie a fuck is not necessarily guaranteed but expected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue007 View Post
    Any tips on how to make a good profile. I'm not exactly wealthy but I'm 6 figure income earner.
    Sadly a few idiots have hijacked the thread so I've replied to you on PM if that is helpful.

Banned

Although the outlay is bigger it’s actually better value and definitely better quality girls. The thread definitely has its place mate. It’s good to hear different peoples takes, perspective and experiences in this area.

I think most guys that will use SA will also continue with regular style punting too and hopefully it will contribute to keep prices in check!
    I think that's right Roger. It's just another channel. Sometimes I want KFC, sometimes I want home cooking, sometimes I want Italian, sometimes I want Thai. Sometimes I want three courses and sometimes I want a quick snack.

All that Seeking has done is uber-ise punting. The number of active girls on the site in any major location confirms that. For many of them, it's not their life, but it continues the journey of liberalising sex and the sex industry.

As punters we should welcome that.

You would have to be close minded, or an agent, not to think that way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    For lack of a better term this sounds like Sugar Punting (or spunting) and a PPF (pay per fuck) is the currency of exchange.

And this would be the traditional Sugar Dating and a PPM (pay per meet) is the currency of exchange ie a fuck is not necessarily guaranteed but expected.

It all depends on the woman, her reasons for being on a Sugarbabe platform and how she sees herself.

We know what we want. They all want something different. You have to tap into that and not assume it's a cookie cutter model.

Any tips on how to make a good profile. I'm not exactly wealthy but I'm 6 figure income earner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Sadly a few idiots have hijacked the thread so I've replied to you on PM if that is helpful.
    Dang I was hoping to get your insights as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damm.. I Would love to see it also

Banned
    That's why there is a PM function. Feel free to use it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sadly a few idiots have hijacked the thread
    This is why I have gone quiet, I don't care if the way my arrangement is going doesn't agree with what some others believe should happen. The way we are heading is another real aspect of Sugar Dating that I was in the past willing to share.
    The negativity doesn't interest me.
    Good luck to you all.
    We are now in an agreement where we are both protected legally and living together very happily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    This is why I have gone quiet, I don't care if the way my arrangement is going doesn't agree with what some others believe should happen. The way we are heading is another real aspect of Sugar Dating that I was in the past willing to share.
    Good luck to you all.
    We are now in an agreement where we are both protected legally and living together very happily.
    That's great to hear JusCruisin. Regardless of the highs and lows, there aren't too many people who can look back on their lives and say they were bedding a woman 20+ years younger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good luck to you all.
    Congratulations Jus...Very best for new beginnings..!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Congratulations Jus...Very best for new beginnings..!!
    Thanks mate, when I first met her on SA, little did I know how we would end up. To say its been an interesting journey is an understatement and Violet and I have learnt a lot about ourselves and what we want from life.
    The future is going to be interesting, challenging and rewarding, and fun.
    I could wax on lyrical, however I won't, we are very happy with what we've got.
    She's an amazing girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good luck to you all.
    Well done mate and good for you, I am personally loving the PMMs on SA. Some of the comments have been just been so childish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate, when I first met her on SA, little did I know how we would end up. To say its been an interesting journey is an understatement and Violet and I have learnt a lot about ourselves and what we want from life.
    The future is going to be interesting, challenging and rewarding, and fun.
    I could wax on lyrical, however I won't, we are very happy with what we've got.
    She's an amazing girl.
    I am happy for you mate and jealous. Life often throws you a curve ball but at times when you get a good one enjoy it.
    If you don’t mind me asking the lady friend of yours is in her 20s and you in 50s. Do you go out to restaurants or shopping together. Do you get weird looks and how do you manage.

I am asking this question because when I was visiting Vietnam I had few gf. One girl was very young below 20 and once in the mall I got a weird look from a woman. She kind of stared at the young girl and made both of us uncomfortable. I did not see that girl again. But there is another girl maybe 25 or 26 I like. I met her before the pandemic in 2019. We are still in touch. Although she works as Sales consultant and does not lead a exorbitant lifestyle she is very classy. Because of the age difference I have been holding back on taking the relationship further.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of info available if you search the internet. You just need to find some time to read all of it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=see...profile&ia=web

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I am happy for you mate and jealous. Life often throws you a curve ball but at times when you get a good one enjoy it.
    If you don’t mind me asking the lady friend of yours is in her 20s and you in 50s. Do you go out to restaurants or shopping together. Do you get weird looks and how do you manage.

I am asking this question because when I was visiting Vietnam I had few gf. One girl was very young below 20 and once in the mall I got a weird look from a woman. She kind of stared at the young girl and made both of us uncomfortable. I did not see that girl again. But there is another girl maybe 25 or 26 I like. I met her before the pandemic in 2019. We are still in touch. Although she works as Sales consultant and does not lead a exorbitant lifestyle she is very classy. Because of the age difference I have been holding back on taking the relationship further.
    Replied by PM mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Plenty of info available if you search the internet. You just need to find some time to read all of it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=see...profile&ia=web
    Those articles are not a bad starting point if you want the very bare basics.

They are all missing the same thing though in my opinion - that a profile does not succeed independently of the target and the approach.

There are lots of guys and girls wandering around SA and other dating sites trying to figure out why they’re not getting what they want.

I think that, if you don’t feel confident and you want to be successful without burning a lot of cash and time, you should get yourself direct and specific feedback on your profile, your target and your approach.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Something doesn't fit right here.
    These people think they are good guys.
    Heroes, knights in shining armour.
    But if they ever grew up and took if the mask they would role play
    a evil monster , hideous alien to perfection in real life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MYOB View Post
    Something doesn't fit right here.
    These people think they are good guys.
    Heroes, knights in shining armour.
    But if they ever grew up and took if the mask they would role play
    a evil monster , hideous alien to perfection in real life.
    I think it was Mark Twain who coined the phrase "Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

So I won't. But a few words of gentle encouragement. Don't sniff glue and use your dad's punting phone at the same time. Bad things could happen.

Banned
    I started a seeking.com account about a month ago with 8 photos.

I haven't paid up to be a full member yet. So far I've got 18 viewed me, 12 favorited me and 5 messages which I can't reply.

Is it good or bad?

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast