Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Hahahah well done bro, I got a life ban for solicitation but I have a few on Kik that I am using. I got a bit silly and was just checking out pics and straight out making offers.
    Mate, you can't discuss money or PPM on SA. Even though that's what everyone does.

Can you create a new account with a new email using a VPN?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Mate, you can't discuss money or PPM on SA. Even though that's what everyone does.

Can you create a new account with a new email using a VPN?

Yeah, it should be easy... I use express VPN... damn good...

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Yeah, it should be easy... I use express VPN... damn good...
    You reckon Express is better than Nord?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You reckon Express is better than Nord?

I have tried Nord once. but I'm comfortable with Express VPN because of the huge amount of servers which i shift between Singapore, US and Australia and Split tunnelling.. the speed is up to the mark not lagging.

Nord is also less expensive than express without split tunnelling not sure about speed, when I was using that it seemed okay..

Check in Ozbargain, last time there was some offer. Both of them give 30days free.. so you can try if it doesn't work you can switch to another service provider..

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    I have tried Nord once. but I'm comfortable with Express VPN because of the huge amount of servers which i shift between Singapore, US and Australia and Split tunnelling.. the speed is up to the mark not lagging.

Nord is also less expensive than express without split tunnelling not sure about speed, when I was using that it seemed okay..

Check in Ozbargain, last time there was some offer. Both of them give 30days free.. so you can try if it doesn't work you can switch to another service provider..
    Cool thanks for that, I'll give that a go.

A lot of websites already have Nord servers on their banned list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's some updates.

It's been very busy with SBs the last week.

There seems to be an influx of young pretty SBs who are not even in Sydney. They will tell you a sob story about an ill family member and they need money for groceries. They ask for small amounts like $25 to $50. I wonder how many guys fall for this. Being in financial crime, I'm good at finding things. First off I ask if they have PAY ID, say you don't use Beem It. Most have their mobile as their PAY ID. I then put their PAY ID in the CBA app, their real name will show. I them search their names in Facebook. I've found one girl based in Melbourne, another girl's profile picture was in a restaurant called Jimmy Fox, in Noosa. I politely decline and say, sorry no funds exchanged before our first meet, call me when you're in Sydney.

One girl with username Cheerfulbabe or something. She asked for money for Uber Eats to feed her kids and also for cones. I said kids and pot is not a good mix and I don't want anything to do with that. I blocked her.

A girl, username evafor2022, a hot Asian girl living in North Sydney. I get WL feels, she's asking for $1k per meet but for a maximum of 2 hours.

A girl who calls herself Zara, straight up said she offers PSE service at an hourly rate.

Selena Lam is on there as username seekingsomething, she's put her age as 18

There are genuine SBs young and pretty around Campbelltown from $200 to $400 per meet.

A wild 31 year old in Newcastle at $400 for the whole night if you book a room at the Crystalbrook. It's too expensive and far to see her on a regular basis, she has no interest to come down to Sydney.

Met this really pretty 26 year old Taiwanese student from Burwood at $600 per meet no time limits.

The girl from Newcastle has a hot body.

I must say, Indo girls are the best.Attachment 77213Attachment 77214

I just checked out the PayId trick. Wow that is scary - theoretically you could find out anyones real name based on their phone number as long as they had PayId. Aren’t there privacy concerns around that? Good thing I’ve only ever given out my alternate number but checked out some numbers given to me.. and yeah wow no comment.

Cheerfulbabe is she an Asian girl? Have seen one called Cheerfulbae wearing purple dress
    Last edited by exstar; 14-02-2022 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Grammar fix

Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I just checked out the PayId trick. Wow that is scary - theoretically you could find out anyones real name based on their phone number as long as they had PayId. Aren’t there privacy concerns around that? Good thing I’ve only ever given out my alternate number but checked out some numbers given to me.. and yeah wow no comment.

Cheerfulbabe is she an Asian girl? Have seen one called Cheerfulbae wearing purple dress
    Oh that Asian girl in the car right? She's real but didn't click.

The Cheerfulbabe scammer is Caucasian, I blocked her on SA so I can't see her anymore. Said she lives in Shanes Park, I had no idea where that is. It's past Marsden Park but I think it's developing with no real residential areas.

Well you set up PAY ID with your bank, you can't use a false name, you can use first initial and last name.

Truecaller is another great tool to find people's names by phone number. How it works; once you install it on your phone, it uploads your contacts into a huge database. So it already has millions of people's contacts in the database. So if someone calls you and they're in the Truecaller database, you will see their name. Works great for blocking known scammers but you have to subscribe and pay a fee for full functionality.Screenshot_20220214-162726.jpg

If anyone had any luck with Evie.Love? She's an absolute stunner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The Cheerfulbabe scammer is Caucasian, I blocked her on SA so I can't see her anymore. Said she lives in Shanes Park, I had no idea where that is. It's past Marsden Park but I think it's developing with no real residential areas.

Well you set up PAY ID with your bank, you can't use a false name, you can use first initial and last name.

Truecaller is another great tool to find people's names by phone number. How it works; once you install it on your phone, it uploads your contacts into a huge database. So it already has millions of people's contacts in the database. So if someone calls you and they're in the Truecaller database, you will see their name. Works great for blocking known scammers but you have to subscribe and pay a fee for full functionality.Screenshot_20220214-162726.jpg

I think there are lot of fraud also. I started chatting with a Asian girl and she went to what’s app straight away. She said she is from HK and runs a Beaty saloon there and migrated to Australia. She was too nice to talk to. In fact I got scared and blocked her as I thought it could be scammers trying to steal my information. There is one girl who asked to go to Kik. Then I receive a message asking for $20 for lunch. Will delete the account.Few girls are not using their own pic in the main profile. When they share the private albums there is nothing special. There was one that says she is a medical student but spends the whole day online. She wanted 5 platonic dates before getting intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I think there are lot of fraud also. I started chatting with a Asian girl and she went to what’s app straight away. She said she is from HK and runs a Beaty saloon there and migrated to Australia. She was too nice to talk to. In fact I got scared and blocked her as I thought it could be scammers trying to steal my information. There is one girl who asked to go to Kik. Then I receive a message asking for $20 for lunch. Will delete the account.Few girls are not using their own pic in the main profile. When they share the private albums there is nothing special. There was one that says she is a medical student but spends the whole day online. She wanted 5 platonic dates before getting intimate.
    Hahahaha, you mean like this?

Yes I've noticed a lot of these scammers in the last week.1873952481.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I was in touch with her last year during lockdown and was supposed to line up a meet and greet, eventually she ghosted and deactivated her account and looks like she’s now back on the scene - her kik id from before isn’t active so she must have a new one.

Your right though you have to lead the conversation with her or you get nowhere. Those girls are the best for me though, once you can break through the ice it’s on... all part of the thrill of the chase!

Yep I was in touch with her last year during lockdown and was supposed to line up a meet and greet, eventually she ghosted and deactivated her account and looks like she’s now back on the scene - her kik id from before isn’t active so she must have a new one.

Your right though you have to lead the conversation with her or you get nowhere. Those girls are the best for me though, once you can break through the ice it’s on... all part of the thrill of the chase!
    She takes more than a day to reply to messages sometimes and asks too many questions. She's definitely after high rollers.

It seems a few girls are looking for life partners on SA. A bit like punters looking for wives in brothels. There's probably like small percentage success rate.

Banned
    If punters are searching for wives in brothels they must be desperate. As for dating sites where girls ask for money then best to delete and have no contact with those scammers. Unfortunately, there are many gullible guys who are looking for love these days and get scammed in the process.

Other way to identify scammers;

I don't have a profile picture, I have private photos.

A red flag when they message and want to swap contact details without requesting access to my private photos.

A few people have PMd me over price.

I've never gone over $600 for the first meet.

The girls get cheaper the further west you expand your search area. So from $300 to $400 PPM.

Girls that look like models and know it ask for between $700 to $1k.

Never negotiate a cheeper rate on the first meet, it's not a good first impression. Either take it or leave it. If you meet and have a good time, you get then start that conversation. It just depends how popular they are.

Don't fall for the "I need $20 for lunch" scammers. They're probably men asking 10 guys for $20. That's an easy $200.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If punters are searching for wives in brothels they must be desperate. As for dating sites where girls ask for money then best to delete and have no contact with those scammers. Unfortunately, there are many gullible guys who are looking for love these days and get scammed in the process.
    Agree, you have to delete them.

Not all punters but there are the obsessive few that fall in love.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t negotiate or even agree on price before meeting… even if I know they’re expecting 700+, it’s easy to spit out numbers behind a keyboard - first priority is to try get to a face to face catchup over coffee or lunch. If money becomes a sticking point then I let them go.

I then try to keep my calendar free afterwards ‘just in case’, and if the chemistry is there I’d offer my preferred amount to continue at a nearby hotel or their place if they host… haven’t been rejected yet - I suppose once you are there it’s hard to say no on the spot - but the chemistry must be there. The risk is after initial meet the momentum gets lost or the girl or even you has second thoughts. It also adds a bit of spontaneous spice to it and is more fun that way.

For me that’s where I’ve had my best meets as I know they were genuinely into me and not for the dollar amount they’d be getting - and everything was on offer… and I mean everything. I see one of these girls regularly now for lunch time ‘booty calls’ at her place for a very reasonable amount and takeaway lunch

I don’t negotiate or even agree on price before meeting… even if I know they’re expecting 700+, it’s easy to spit out numbers behind a keyboard - first priority is to try get to a face to face catchup over coffee or lunch. If money becomes a sticking point then I let them go.

I then try to keep my calendar free afterwards ‘just in case’, and if the chemistry is there I’d offer my preferred amount to continue at a nearby hotel or their place if they host… haven’t been rejected yet - I suppose once you are there it’s hard to say no on the spot - but the chemistry must be there. The risk is after initial meet the momentum gets lost or the girl or even you has second thoughts. It also adds a bit of spontaneous spice to it and is more fun that way.

For me that’s where I’ve had my best meets as I know they were genuinely into me and not for the dollar amount they’d be getting - and everything was on offer… and I mean everything. I see one of these girls regularly now for lunch time ‘booty calls’ at her place for a very reasonable amount and takeaway lunch
    That's great advice.

Yes you need a clear schedule, sometimes right after the messages or within 2 days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Other way to identify scammers;

I don't have a profile picture, I have private photos.

A red flag when they message and want to swap contact details without requesting access to my private photos.

A few people have PMd me over price.

I've never gone over $600 for the first meet.

The girls get cheaper the further west you expand your search area. So from $300 to $400 PPM.

Girls that look like models and know it ask for between $700 to $1k.

Never negotiate a cheeper rate on the first meet, it's not a good first impression. Either take it or leave it. If you meet and have a good time, you get then start that conversation. It just depends how popular they are.

Don't fall for the "I need $20 for lunch" scammers. They're probably men asking 10 guys for $20. That's an easy $200.

Looks like there are a few on this site also. Just this morning a hot looking girl who only sent 1-2 messages before started to chat. We moved to Snapchat and it got heated up. She got me charged up and i offered to meet for lunch and she offered her apartement. Then as I was about to leave she says oh no you dont have Jumio verification. I told her I have all the ones required by site. To this she says this is special one and they dont want everyone to know. But she wont see me without this verification. Then she send me a link. Luckky for me I was not thinking with the dick. I went online and tried to find out about the verification and it was for business only and they will come back. IN the meantime this girl kept encouraging me to click the link and get this done in 5 minutes. I was tempted many times but after she kept insisting it became obvious this is a scam. I wont give the profile name but this girl has Eat my Kitty in the heading. The profile pic is from the back little darker shot.

Anyone else has come across this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahaha, you mean like this?

Yes I've noticed a lot of these scammers in the last week.1873952481.jpg

HI Riff I also got this one asking for $20 for lunch. I replied back can we do a video call and she says my phone is brocke. To which I said you are lot more than $20 when we meet I wil lgive you a new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Looks like there are a few on this site also. Just this morning a hot looking girl who only sent 1-2 messages before started to chat. We moved to Snapchat and it got heated up. She got me charged up and i offered to meet for lunch and she offered her apartement. Then as I was about to leave she says oh no you dont have Jumio verification. I told her I have all the ones required by site. To this she says this is special one and they dont want everyone to know. But she wont see me without this verification. Then she send me a link. Luckky for me I was not thinking with the dick. I went online and tried to find out about the verification and it was for business only and they will come back. IN the meantime this girl kept encouraging me to click the link and get this done in 5 minutes. I was tempted many times but after she kept insisting it became obvious this is a scam. I wont give the profile name but this girl has Eat my Kitty in the heading. The profile pic is from the back little darker shot.

Anyone else has come across this.
    No this completely new to me. Wow, you really have to be careful out there. Not just on SA but any online dating.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast