Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    HI Riff I also got this one asking for $20 for lunch. I replied back can we do a video call and she says my phone is brocke. To which I said you are lot more than $20 when we meet I wil lgive you a new phone.
    I actually reported this user. It was easy to report since they uploaded nude pics which is against site policy.

I've come across 3 scammers asking money for food, an Uber home, even pot.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No this completely new to me. Wow, you really have to be careful out there. Not just on SA but any online dating.

Yes imagine you are chating with hot girl and slowly the conversation builds to I get wild after few drinks and I like 69. By this time you stop using your brain. Its really funny as at this point I split my Kamagra pill and was deciding to have qurter or half. I went for half.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like there are a few on this site also. Just this morning a hot looking girl who only sent 1-2 messages before started to chat. We moved to Snapchat and it got heated up. She got me charged up and i offered to meet for lunch and she offered her apartement. Then as I was about to leave she says oh no you dont have Jumio verification. I told her I have all the ones required by site. To this she says this is special one and they dont want everyone to know. But she wont see me without this verification. Then she send me a link. Luckky for me I was not thinking with the dick. I went online and tried to find out about the verification and it was for business only and they will come back. IN the meantime this girl kept encouraging me to click the link and get this done in 5 minutes. I was tempted many times but after she kept insisting it became obvious this is a scam. I wont give the profile name but this girl has Eat my Kitty in the heading. The profile pic is from the back little darker shot.

Anyone else has come across this.
    Yep same girl has messaged me … could pick out she was fake “Eat my kitten!” is her tagline and I don’t think she’s as adorable as her username indicates haha

Girls that are more upfront are usually the scammy ones

Yes imagine you are chating with hot girl and slowly the conversation builds to I get wild after few drinks and I like 69. By this time you stop using your brain. Its really funny as at this point I split my Kamagra pill and was deciding to have qurter or half. I went for half.
    I would have gone to a brothel, wouldn't want to waste a Kamagra boner.

Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Yep same girl has messaged me … could pick out she was fake “Eat my kitten!” is her tagline and I don’t think she’s as adorable as her username indicates haha

Girls that are more upfront are usually the scammy ones
    The professional SBs are straightforward as well. They even copy and paste their PPM requirements.

I like these girls though. Straight to business without the need for a pre meet up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Sadly a few idiots have hijacked the thread so I've replied to you on PM if that is helpful.
    Do you mind helping another punter out?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Do you mind helping another punter out?
    Sure. A number of guys have messaged me. Happy to assist if I can.

This week's update:

AdorableDame 21 Caucasian, unfortunately too tall for my liking.

LittleLeah 21 from Hong Kong, I swear she doesn't look Asian at all but says she's 100% Honky. She's a good girl, great for guys who like kissing but not much else.

Babyfleur 18 Caucasian, a very pretty girl but she's in Noosa and will ask you money for groceries. I found her real name via Pay ID.

Bhadbunny 22 Caucasian based in Penrith pretty much a scammer, said send me money I'll come to you.

Belle 21 mixed wants $6k in one hit for as long as you like for whatever you like. She said anything you desire. I said I'll think about it, my way of saying no thanks.

VibrantBli 23 Asian, too many questions, respect to anyone who gets her.

Natalia 20 mixed, glamorous big bootylicious type girl, tanned with big lips. Wants $700 PPM at least once a week.

CuteBae 28 Latin, OMG so hot but didn't message me back.

Hot Teen Student 19 mixed, very beautiful looks Italian or Lebanese. We were chatting in SA, she wanted to talk about my offer, I said let's take it to another app, she said bye bye. Not sure what happened there.

Saw the Taiwanese student from Burwood on Tuesday, got to the bed, kissing, sucking her tits. I move down for some DATY, she says her period just started. Oh great, no sex tonight was going through my head. Ummm we still can she said, I was like what. So it was BB period sex, blood on my dick and everything. Haven't done that since my first ex wife. She said don't cum inside and this girl does not do CIM. So I pulled out and told her to kiss me while I finish myself off.

Totally different to other Taiwanese girls I've met. Into heavy metal and hip hop, introduced me to NF and Hopsin in the car on the way back to her place.

These SBs are full of surprises.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @Riff888: Thanks for sharing. That's useful to understand what experience with SB be like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got contacted by Bhadbunny, spider senses were already tingling before i read your post so i stopped responding. thanks for the heads up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read somewhere that there are scammers on whatsapp so it's best not to use that platform for communicating with SBs, that kik or telegram are better. Is that correct?

Also whatsapp gives away your real phone number, which could be a problem?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro you are the big daddy in this space.

Thanks for all these reviews and the insights. Really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    I read somewhere that there are scammers on whatsapp so it's best not to use that platform for communicating with SBs, that kik or telegram are better. Is that correct?

Yeah, scammers from other countries use Aussie mobile numbers, I think it's called spoofing.

They will then tell you how successful they are because of crypto or Forex trading and will ask you to invest with them.

A few legit girls use WhatsApp, so you have to use your own judgement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thanking @Riff888 in my earlier message 😂

Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    I was thanking @Riff888 in my earlier message
    Mate, that's what this forum is all about. Sharing information for free, no subscription payments required.

To a point though, there are a few girls I'm keeping to myself for now for obvious reasons.

Watch out for GorgeousFit&Fun, she wants a very high roller. Only high end fine dining for her like Nobu at the Crown. Doesn't want PPM but an allowance and gifts from Cartier I'm sure some scammer will swindle her.

Banned

I've been using whatsapp with Sugarbabes for over three years. I've never had a problem or heard of anyone else who dates in the SB space having one.

Like anything, you want to be thoughtful about who you give your number out to.

I date Euro sugarbabes who have normal profiles and normal lives. Phone numbers get exchanged after a lot of online chat first.

If you are really concerned about your phone number then I would suggest using a burner phone or a dual sim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I've been using whatsapp with Sugarbabes for over three years. I've never had a problem or heard of anyone else who dates in the SB space having one.

Like anything, you want to be thoughtful about who you give your number out to.

I date Euro sugarbabes who have normal profiles and normal lives. Phone numbers get exchanged after a lot of online chat first.

If you are really concerned about your phone number then I would suggest using a burner phone or a dual sim.
    Thank you for all the helpful advice! It has been invaluable.

My whatsapp account is in my real name. I could change it but all my other contacts will be wondering wtf happened. My spider sense is tingling at the person that wants to use whatsapp anyway, I think i'll stick to kik/wechat/telegram. that should be enough options, surely?

Banned
    You could just take your surname off your whatsapp account. My own is in my real first name. For most people that is not unusual.

Using your real first name on a messaging device is like a double bluff. No one expects it and most girls are pleasantly surprised when you tell them that is your actual name. The weird, suspicious types who you should not have given your number to in the first place will never believe it. So either way you are covered.

Why would your spider sense tingle at using whatsapp? It’s a standard messaging service and almost every young backpacker, international student and anyone with friends around the world uses it because they can tap into Wi-Fi and not incur any charges for calls or messages.

If anything, kik is more commonly known as being used by the Ashley Maddison types and sex workers.

Telegram is not yet pervasive enough, just like Signal. So I don’t want to make it hard for the women I am trying to attract. They have as many people in their networks telling them not to download apps like telegram/signal/kik etc. So you have to have options that work for them.

WeChat is useful if you are focused on Asian women as it is not used by non-Asians unless looking for sex workers (even in business the Asian clients I work with don’t communicate with me as a non-Asian on WeChat. It’s possible but unlikely)

It comes back to who you are trying to appear to be on SA and who you are trying to attract on SA.

In all of the thousands of detailed sugarbabe reviews I’ve read on thenakedtruth, I’ve heard of maybe one woman who ended up being a little stir crazy. And she was easily dealt with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just join SA yesterday first time joining this type of app.Had a few msgs back but whn I tried to open it it’s asking to upgrade to read it. Thought it was free for posting n reading a few of the members.

Thank you for all the helpful advice! It has been invaluable.

My whatsapp account is in my real name. I could change it but all my other contacts will be wondering wtf happened. My spider sense is tingling at the person that wants to use whatsapp anyway, I think i'll stick to kik/wechat/telegram. that should be enough options, surely?
    Something to think about.

Do you use your phone number as your Pay ID? I do and a girl I blocked used the Pay ID trick on me to find me on Facebook and send me a message. So it's good to use an alternate number on a second phone or a dual SIM phone.

Kik seems to be the app of choice for teens and early 20s, it's very discreet and username based.

Telegraph is growing in popularity and can either be phone or username based so yes, you can be discreet with this app.

We all know about WeChat on this forum, mainly used by Chinese.

Line, also discreet, used by Japanese, Thai and Taiwanese.

Kakao Talk is discreet and used by Koreans.

There's scammers on all platforms, so you just have to be careful and use common sense.

Has anyone had any luck with Juliexo?

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast