Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar dating

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah, scammers from other countries use Aussie mobile numbers, I think it's called spoofing.
    Useful tip Riff888, I was not aware of this.

For the other readers, here’s a bit more about call spoofing:
    https://exchange.telstra.com.au/fake...%20few%20years.

I was chatting to a girl on a dating app recently who asked for my WhatsApp number which I provided.

It became evident fairly early in our conversation that she is a scammer of some sort - querying how my stock portfolio was going lol - obvious red flag.

I hope I’m not deluged with spam and robo-calls in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post

I was chatting to a girl on a dating app recently who asked for my WhatsApp number which I provided.

It became evident fairly early in our conversation that she is a scammer of some sort - querying how my stock portfolio was going lol - obvious red flag.

Thanks for the Link Xorro, I've had a few of these scammers on WhatsApp over the years from dating apps as well.

For those who who want to get noticed on SA, you can pay about $10 for a 24 hour boost. This will show your profile at the top of SB's search. I tried this and it definitely increased the number of views, favours and messages. I don't even have a profile picture, just private photos.

Check out CheekyBrunette, 21 Caucasian, her pictures look amazing. I've messaged but no response. She's got 19 photos on there and all accessible.

Another girl who looks hot is sienna306, 21 Asian, very pretty.

I'm having my first plutonic meet tonight. This very interesting and very intelligent East Indian girl. The writes essays for messages and found out about SA from 60 minutes awhile ago. She needs financial assistance so she thought to give SA a go. I'm just very curious about this girl and have agreed to $150 for tonight's meet. She's studying neuroscience at uni, I'm fascinated with her.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yes there are various scammers on this site. They use different tack tics to reel you in. I came across 2 x different girls who became so friendly. One even started saying she gets crazy after a few drinks. The conversation moved from introduction to having wild sex right away. Just before giving the address the girl say oh baby you don’t have the jumio verification. This is for special members only and not widely publicised. Then sends me a ID and a link. If I was thinking with my dick I would have clicked on the link. But I Googled and found out Jumio is for business only. I was lucky and saved. There was a second girl who again tried this kind of trick. And I said I don’t want any verification.

The other scammer use what’s app or Kik. The usual tel tale signs are they don’t waste time and ask you to chat offline. Then there are those scammers who only put one hazy shot of girl and ask you to send money upfront. I think 10% scammers could be a conservative figure from my limited experience on the site so far.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the Link Xorro, I've had a few of these scammers on WhatsApp over the years from dating apps as well.

For those who who want to get noticed on SA, you can pay about $10 for a 24 hour boost. This will show your profile at the top of SB's search. I tried this and it definitely increased the number of views, favours and messages. I don't even have a profile picture, just private photos.

Check out CheekyBrunette, 21 Caucasian, her pictures look amazing. I've messaged but no response. She's got 19 photos on there and all accessible.

Another girl who looks hot is sienna306, 21 Asian, very pretty.

I'm having my first plutonic meet tonight. This very interesting and very intelligent East Indian girl. The writes essays for messages and found out about SA from 60 minutes awhile ago. She needs financial assistance so she thought to give SA a go. I'm just very curious about this girl and have agreed to $150 for tonight's meet. She's studying neuroscience at uni, I'm fascinated with her.

Nice one Riff888 you experience has been quite helpful to me in particular. Although I have not met many girls but have now made contact with few and they are keen to meet. Unfortunately on Friday I had two cancellations. It was not my lucky day. One young girl she is little curvy but she is pretty. She canceled on me twice after arranging a date. If I was more flexible with my timing I would have met more.

It will be interesting to know how you go. Indian girl you have to make her feel comfortable. Then make sure you she knows you respect her and hold her in high regards. The platonic date could be just a facade to show she is not easy girl. But as most girls on this sight know what men are looking for. They will agree for a private time. I would also like to meet Indian girl I think the one who canceled on Friday was one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks for sharing the article. That’s why there are so many girls asking to go to WhatsApp. I had one Asian lady who would not chat on SA and went to WhatsApp. When I started chatting with her she seemed to be too nice and friendly. Told me lived in Chatswood and from HK. Making investment here in Australia. I kept chatting till late at night. But in the morning I felt this is weird as she was way to friendly and sweet taking. I blocked her both on WhatsApp and the SA profile. There are two others I think I should do the same. One of them said she is from Japan and will be in Sydney next week. Wants to meet at her hotel. When I told her I am in Brisbane that day. I got a message the next day that her plans have changed and will be in Sydney the following week. Too much of a coincidence I say. Asian girls on the SA site are not easy to talk to. They carry a big chip on their shoulders. So Bella are ringing.

Suspicious profiles I came across and there are many

Sasha baby
    AdorableDiva
    ElegantModel
    Money Turns me on
    Bhadbunny (I still chatted to her even after reading Riff888 comment)
    Ocean (she kept asking for money for rego, asked her to meet but said was busy. Then send a message saying rely if you want to meet in hour)

Looks like it’s not too hard to use a honey trap for men. Any 16
    year old could fake this online.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Nice one Riff888 you experience has been quite helpful to me in particular. Although I have not met many girls but have now made contact with few and they are keen to meet. Unfortunately on Friday I had two cancellations. It was not my lucky day. One young girl she is little curvy but she is pretty. She canceled on me twice after arranging a date. If I was more flexible with my timing I would have met more.

It will be interesting to know how you go. Indian girl you have to make her feel comfortable. Then make sure you she knows you respect her and hold her in high regards. The platonic date could be just a facade to show she is not easy girl. But as most girls on this sight know what men are looking for. They will agree for a private time. I would also like to meet Indian girl I think the one who canceled on Friday was one.
    There's this very hot Indian girl that looks like a Bollywood star. I'll send you her username by PM, she wants $400 for the first meet and will discuss the price for future meets then. I haven't organised a time yet.

Good advice for Indian girls, I'm not excepting much from tonight, it will be interesting though.

I had 2 cancellations from that Juliexo, I was about to pick her up from her suburb but she cancelled last minute.

Had another cancellation from a Campbelltown girl who had to babysit for the night . Oh well, that's life I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Riff888 let me send you a private message. That will be a better idea. I think some girls may have joined but may still be nervous. But one of the girls who’s canceled twice still chats to me on sms. She has sent few pics also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    Just join SA yesterday first time joining this type of app.Had a few msgs back but whn I tried to open it it’s asking to upgrade to read it. Thought it was free for posting n reading a few of the members.
    You have to be a signed up, paid member to talk to girls on SA. If anyone could talk for free it would be a licence for more scammers and then it just descends into crap on the site.

Asking the guys to pay for the privilege means the girls feel more comfortable knowing that they are not talking to a complete scammer or cheapskate.

Banned

Suspicious profiles I came across and there are many

Sasha baby
    AdorableDiva
    ElegantModel
    Money Turns me on
    Bhadbunny (I still chatted to her even after reading Riff888 comment)
    Ocean (she kept asking for money for rego, asked her to meet but said was busy. Then send a message saying rely if you want to meet in hour).
    There's always going to be a heap of scammer @johnisfun. One way to see if they have been reported elsewhere as scammers is to google their SA profile name "SA name - Seeking Arrangement" to see what comes up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    You have to be a signed up, paid member to talk to girls on SA. If anyone could talk for free it would be a licence for more scammers and then it just descends into crap on the site.

Asking the guys to pay for the privilege means the girls feel more comfortable knowing that they are not talking to a complete scammer or cheapskate.
    Thnks for your reply mate,will do a 1 off member for 90 days. Or u reckon do 1 off 30 days only?

Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    There's always going to be a heap of scammer @johnisfun. One way to see if they have been reported elsewhere as scammers is to google their SA profile name "SA name - Seeking Arrangement" to see what comes up.
    Nothing comes up when I do that search on Google for the SBs I've seen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This week's update:

AdorableDame 21 Caucasian, unfortunately too tall for my liking.

LittleLeah 21 from Hong Kong, I swear she doesn't look Asian at all but says she's 100% Honky. She's a good girl, great for guys who like kissing but not much else.

Babyfleur 18 Caucasian, a very pretty girl but she's in Noosa and will ask you money for groceries. I found her real name via Pay ID.

Bhadbunny 22 Caucasian based in Penrith pretty much a scammer, said send me money I'll come to you.

Belle 21 mixed wants $6k in one hit for as long as you like for whatever you like. She said anything you desire. I said I'll think about it, my way of saying no thanks.

VibrantBli 23 Asian, too many questions, respect to anyone who gets her.

Natalia 20 mixed, glamorous big bootylicious type girl, tanned with big lips. Wants $700 PPM at least once a week.

CuteBae 28 Latin, OMG so hot but didn't message me back.

Hot Teen Student 19 mixed, very beautiful looks Italian or Lebanese. We were chatting in SA, she wanted to talk about my offer, I said let's take it to another app, she said bye bye. Not sure what happened there.

Saw the Taiwanese student from Burwood on Tuesday, got to the bed, kissing, sucking her tits. I move down for some DATY, she says her period just started. Oh great, no sex tonight was going through my head. Ummm we still can she said, I was like what. So it was BB period sex, blood on my dick and everything. Haven't done that since my first ex wife. She said don't cum inside and this girl does not do CIM. So I pulled out and told her to kiss me while I finish myself off.

Totally different to other Taiwanese girls I've met. Into heavy metal and hip hop, introduced me to NF and Hopsin in the car on the way back to her place.

These SBs are full of surprises.

Super decent of you mate “you da man”

so many jokers are pushing their agenda or want something in return and very unwelcoming to the new folk.

This is the way to do it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing comes up when I do that search on Google for the SBs I've seen.

Your are right. But the scammers can always start a new account with another profile name. The girl Bhadbunny is using a Old Kik id. If I remember it said 1800 days old. She even shared small clips and said before we meet can you give some money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Currently window shopping but your posts keeps me motivated and keen mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    Currently window shopping but your posts keeps me motivated and keen mate!
    Mate if you enjoy the chase and are patient on finding and chatting the girls you will love it. I have only seen one girl and experience is better than WL. What I like is there is no pressure for time. But then it can become expensive habbit depending on how many girls you see and what you
    fork out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Super decent of you mate “you da man”

so many jokers are pushing their agenda or want something in return and very unwelcoming to the new folk.

This is the way to do it
    Yeah mate, give it some time, we'll have great info for SBs on this forum for free.

A lot of members have been using SB sites for years and this forum has like over 100k members I think.

Your are right. But the scammers can always start a new account with another profile name. The girl Bhadbunny is using a Old Kik id. If I remember it said 1800 days old. She even shared small clips and said before we meet can you give some money.
    True, usernames can be changed at any time. Some girls are lazy and don't change their bio text.

That Bhadbunny is definitely a scammer, she just requested access to my private photos again

Mate if you enjoy the chase and are patient on finding and chatting the girls you will love it. I have only seen one girl and experience is better than WL. What I like is there is no pressure for time. But then it can become expensive habbit depending on how many girls you see and what you
    fork out.
    Definitely more expensive seeing more than 2 girls ongoing.

If you're too used to seeing 3 girls a week, punting is better and more economical.

SBs are great if you have your own place and live alone. I don't have to spend money on hotels. Only if I meet a girl outside Sydney. There's some pretty girls in Newcastle but not many Dayuse hotels.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not surprising to find that there are a lot of scammers on all these SB sites. By putting yourself up as a potential SD, you’re advertising that you are of means. You wouldn’t be in there trying to sponsor a girl if you’re earning average wages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not surprising to find that there are a lot of scammers on all these SB sites. By putting yourself up as a potential SD, you’re advertising that you are of means. You wouldn’t be in there trying to sponsor a girl if you’re earning average wages.
    It's not terribly hard to spot the scammers and the time wasters. It's one of the downsides but at least you are not relieved of your cash.

Bait and switches generally don't happen as you manage this with a pre-meet. This is much harder with privates hiding behind the door.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast