Thread: Back to work

Junior Member(有D料到)

Back to work

How are those of us still gainfully employed feeling about more wfh. At least it affords some gaps in the day for punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer hybrid .. so that i can punt while on the way back home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel for the punters who married or those having partners. Not being able to sneak out for a rub and tug or fs... , as working from home all the time.

Surely they run out of all possible excuse as to why they want to step out often during lunch time or other times when horny...lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by daty2022 View Post
    How are those of us still gainfully employed feeling about more wfh. At least it affords some gaps in the day for punting
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I feel for the punters who married or those having partners. Not being able to sneak out for a rub and tug or fs... , as working from home all the time.

Surely they run out of all possible excuse as to why they want to step out often during lunch time or other times when horny...lol
    Lol...yeah..

How many times in a week you can go for grocery or bunnings 😝?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "You took 2hours to put the bins out? What's wrong with you?"

I must say, during the stay at home order last year (end of June to around Oct), it was tough, but I saved a lot of money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for me its a race to who's the last one standing at home... wifey works in a much smaller office and catches a ferry so typically she goes back to work first... flip side is my old commute takes me through central and all that general area has to offer to punters... of course there's a handful of local MLs who I've become much more familiar with lately also...
    I do miss my old regulars in Bondi and Stanmore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I must say, during the stay at home order last year (end of June to around Oct), it was tough, but I saved a lot of money.
    +1

Last year was tough as the only places open were Woolies, Coles, Chemists and hospitals. Bunnings was intermittently open and closed and then it went to click and collect.
    This time around almost every shop is open so it’s not that hard to find an excuse.
    If you’re struggling in finding excuses there’s a book on the web ‘a married man’s guide to lying or cheating’ or something along those lines….otherwise you have the lads in this forum with a plethora of excuses and lies to help you out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I won't disagree here. Shops closed and nothing to do unless you're working from home. We punters sure saved a lot of money. No wonder the girls are upset and trying to make up for the losses by working long hours and at many shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't know about you guys I am missing my rnt routine with omicron around, thinking if the brothels and massage joints are open what messaging the government giving and then should I still hold back, crazy times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    I prefer hybrid .. so that i can punt while on the way back home.
    Agreed. Don’t really feel bothered to drive out if I’m WFH. Usually just have a bat at home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk