Long time lurker and after reading all your posts thought I would finally go try it out for myself.

Went to 4S for a safe bet and I'm glad I did. No booking, just walked in and was lucky that the girl that met me at the door was quite nice looking. Paid for the 45 minute option and was led into a clean room (not sure why but I was expecting it to be pretty bare or a bit dingy) got told to take off my clothes and lie on the table while she went to put the money away outside.

Massage was ok with a bit of TT. Don't really have much to compare to other than actual remedial massages so no idea if this was a normal amount of TT or not a lot.

Then when she asked if I wanted extra she gave me two options: nude body slide and HJ or just a nude HJ. I was hoping for a BJ but she said she didn't do that.

Opted for the body slide because it was my first time, I was horny and didn't care about the price. I enjoyed the body slide more than I thought I would but I probably wouldn't get it again for that price. Finished with the HJ which was good, a little rough at times but was fine.

WIR: Yes for sure. There's a reason why it seems like this place is a crowd favourite. A part of me almost wishes I didn't enjoy my first time as much as I did because I can see this turning into a very expensive hobby

Will be trying a different place next though just to compare and also hope that I get offered some more options - would appreciate if anyone have any recommendations