Thread: Finally went for the first time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Finally went for the first time

Long time lurker and after reading all your posts thought I would finally go try it out for myself.

Went to 4S for a safe bet and I'm glad I did. No booking, just walked in and was lucky that the girl that met me at the door was quite nice looking. Paid for the 45 minute option and was led into a clean room (not sure why but I was expecting it to be pretty bare or a bit dingy) got told to take off my clothes and lie on the table while she went to put the money away outside.

Massage was ok with a bit of TT. Don't really have much to compare to other than actual remedial massages so no idea if this was a normal amount of TT or not a lot.

Then when she asked if I wanted extra she gave me two options: nude body slide and HJ or just a nude HJ. I was hoping for a BJ but she said she didn't do that.

Opted for the body slide because it was my first time, I was horny and didn't care about the price. I enjoyed the body slide more than I thought I would but I probably wouldn't get it again for that price. Finished with the HJ which was good, a little rough at times but was fine.

WIR: Yes for sure. There's a reason why it seems like this place is a crowd favourite. A part of me almost wishes I didn't enjoy my first time as much as I did because I can see this turning into a very expensive hobby

Will be trying a different place next though just to compare and also hope that I get offered some more options - would appreciate if anyone have any recommendations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The best way to get referrals is to give reports back. If you build up a rep as a giver then you shall receive.
    BTW yes you started your punting history at a fairly solid shop, be prepared for some letdowns if you partake those shops with less of a rep. A hint to girl and price would assist others too.
    Re expensive habit - have a game plan and $ amount and stick to it. Don't be afraid to walk. Welcome to the wonderful world of punting...next step Pattaya....
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bnenoob yr experience lines up, actually not bad result. The best advice i got here - be friendly going in, but discuss price+options up front, and always ask for someone else if things don't line up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4S is a solid shop that's for sure. There are some reports on the forum that the girls are quite solid on holding their prices, so not much negotiation there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchNGo View Post
    4S is a solid shop that's for sure. There are some reports on the forum that the girls are quite solid on holding their prices, so not much negotiation there.
    Agree with Touch - the well established shops usually have an agreed menu which the girls stick to (or more like the mamasan lol dictates) They don't f around - you get this for this and its relatively guaranteed - thats why their popular and well patronized.
    Yes their may be no room for negotiation but what would you rather - isn't the aim a successful punt rather than a "wonder what I may get?"
    Have you ever seen something advertised for a slightly higher price than you would like to pay and think I bet I can get that cheaper somewhere else, driven all over Brisbane only to realize after all the f ing around you should have just spent the extra $$$.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Agree with Touch - the well established shops usually have an agreed menu which the girls stick to (or more like the mamasan lol dictates) They don't f around - you get this for this and its relatively guaranteed - thats why their popular and well patronized.
    Yes their may be no room for negotiation but what would you rather - isn't the aim a successful punt rather than a "wonder what I may get?"
    Have you ever seen something advertised for a slightly higher price than you would like to pay and think I bet I can get that cheaper somewhere else, driven all over Brisbane only to realize after all the f ing around you should have just spent the extra $$$.
    4FoW2
    I agree and to take the analogy further you spend money on fuel plus waste a few hours of your time looking around. Also applies to driving around to different massage shops looking for a "good deal"

I don't mind paying the "going rate" (which is pretty standard in most shops in my experience) for particular services and even a bit more if, in my judgement, a good service is likely to be provided. Negotiating for 20 or 30 bucks less can kill the mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done, bnenoob - i still remember my first time 2 years ago in Sydney. . .. will stay with you for a long time . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first shop experience was in Sydney as well….an absolute Thai stunner with perfect boltons she gave bbbj and let me finger her. She set a very high bar still can’t believe it lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    The best way to get referrals is to give reports back. If you build up a rep as a giver then you shall receive.
    The name of the girl was the same as this toy Yo-Yo-Plastic-Toy-Green.jpg and I paid $150.

Hopefully will have more to share in the future

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You chose well and that toy can be fun if you have a soft touch. Many good options here, snoop around the forum and there's some good info. Certainly lots of eye candy if that's your preference but some are high maintenance.
    RTG