Thread: Massage at a FS place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage at a FS place

anyone know if the FS places that advertise massages as well are happy to do them?
    Eg, Cowper 7 advertises 45/$90, but do they do it, and is it nude from start?

Any other places around

Banned
    I find it odd that a FS shop would be advertising massage. The main reason a customer goes to a FS shop is to have sex and to a RNT shop for massage even though part 3 may be offered by the girl at the RNT place.

Just call the shop and find out if the girl gets naked from the beginning.

I saw Riley359 advertise a japanese girl as providing only body to body massage even though the other girls do FS at this shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just call the shop and find out if the girl gets naked from the beginning.

I saw Riley359 advertise a japanese girl as providing only body to body massage even though the other girls do FS at this shop.
    Shop mentioned ask girl as unable to confirm.
    Yes I saw Ayumi’s service only B2B massage not sex at fresh359. Can anyone confirm real Japanese?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Yes I saw Ayumi’s service only B2B massage not sex at fresh359. Can anyone confirm real Japanese?
    this is the same photo as Sukura at Diva on Sussex

Banned
    Yes Marlenes also provides a rub and tug service in case you don’t want to fuck a chick. There might be some strict religious guys who can’t or won’t cheat on their wives, but a NHJ is apparently okay. Kinda not having sexual relations with that woman

I’m assuming the chick strips off from the start, gently rubs your body for 10 minutes with oil before jacking you off. From memory on the price chart, I think it’s around $90 for 30 mins at Marlenes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopmc View Post
    anyone know if the FS places that advertise massages as well are happy to do them?
    Eg, Cowper 7 advertises 45/$90, but do they do it, and is it nude from start?

Any other places around
    Fresh359, Jenny Argentinian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    181 McRedie road Smithfield advertises massage, I have tried it with few girls but they all end up upselling once you are in the room for FS and none of them went naked, it ended up costing me same price as FS for HJ so even if I just need massage I go to FS shops and ask if the WL is willing to provide me just naked massage, if they agree then it is win win situtation, you know you have access to her complete body from get go and also get the massage you need.

Warning: most of the WL's tend to concentrate on fucking hence their massage techniques will be bad and they just use one finger to massage you, hence it is called as punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Warning: most of the WL's tend to concentrate on fucking hence their massage techniques will be bad and they just use one finger to massage you, hence it is called as punting
    This is what I thought. A WL is good for FS and not for a massage. She will ultimately try to steer you towards FS which is her speciality and more money. Stick with RNT shops if you're after a massage. At least the ML has some basic training in massage compared to a WL unless she was a previous ML.

Couldn’t find any same photo from Sakura, anyway genuine Japanese?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Yes, same girl. Genuine Japanese.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenglass71 View Post
    Fresh359, Jenny Argentinian
    Any intel on her? She looks hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been looking for a place with a good massage then followed by a FS. As I do enjoy a good decent massage then enjoy the finale with a Big Bang. However, so far it as been fruitless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    I have been looking for a place with a good massage then followed by a FS. As I do enjoy a good decent massage then enjoy the finale with a Big Bang. However, so far it as been fruitless.
    It appears you're going to the wrong places. Seek and you will find. Don't be rude or demanding. Enjoy and you will satisfied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it’s licensed brothels trying to close the gap with rub and tug shops. Makes sense, but not sure how good you get it. Sometime get a run at the brothel after Fs before time runs out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've found places that offer FS aren't typically good at massage, though the ML's can sometimes be encouraged to dig a bit deeper. Haven't tried reversing part 1 and 2, but yes, I feel the part 1 would be nice last.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Yes, same girl. Genuine Japanese.
    Thanks mate
    If Japanese she is on my visiting list and was thinking to visit her today as my booking been cancelled.
    But due to her current situation as you mentioned, I will wait til she is ready.

Thanks for reminding
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

To provide a good remedial massage took a lot of training and practises and it’s bloody hard works to the MLs hands and fingers. Much easier just to provide blow job and FS!

And if you are already making good money doing the easy way, why would you work harder and earn lesser money ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    To provide a good remedial massage took a lot of training and practises and it’s bloody hard works to the MLs hands and fingers. Much easier just to provide blow job and FS!

And if you are already making good money doing the easy way, why would you work harder and earn lesser money ?
    Ha ha even harder some ML are not only doing massage but also Bbbj and FS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ha ha even harder some ML are not only doing massage but also Bbbj and FS.
    They are multi skilled these days.