Thread: Croydon Palace - Belle

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Croydon Palace - Belle

Belle reminds me of a young lady you'd keep glancing at all night at a hip bar, brewery or burger joint in the inner west. She'd be mid 20s, have long dark hair. She'd be out with a lucky guy or a bunch of friends. Unassuming nature, go with the flow but full of surprises!
    I booked Belle based on another punter's recommendation of her fancy footwork. During our hour session, we only touched on some foot play - mainly because I was enjoying everything else she had to offer. I'm sure there'll be plenty more to explore on my next visit...
    Belle is a fantastic kisser! Loves mutual oral. Great BJ with some deepthroat. Sensual fucking in a few positions.
    For an hour on a weekday afternoon, I was the lucky guy!

As always, YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pricing? Website or WeChat? Nationality? Body size?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Website is 219croydon.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Pricing? Website or WeChat? Nationality? Body size?
    Website is 219croydon.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Belle reminds me of a young lady you'd keep glancing at all night at a hip bar, brewery or burger joint in the inner west. She'd be mid 20s, have long dark hair. She'd be out with a lucky guy or a bunch of friends. Unassuming nature, go with the flow but full of surprises!
    I booked Belle based on another punter's recommendation of her fancy footwork. During our hour session, we only touched on some foot play - mainly because I was enjoying everything else she had to offer. I'm sure there'll be plenty more to explore on my next visit...
    Belle is a fantastic kisser! Loves mutual oral. Great BJ with some deepthroat. Sensual fucking in a few positions.
    For an hour on a weekday afternoon, I was the lucky guy!

As always, YMMV
    Bro, did you pay extras for kissing (dfk?) and daty? I saw in another review that she asked for extras.