Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iris French ginza empire

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    She was a ‘suggested’ on my instagram. Looks like she has a bf now which lines up with what I’ve read. Don’t ask, not giving it out
    Wouldn't be surprised if she's still working behind her boyfriend's back somewhere. As Chris Brown said "these hoes ain't loyal".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if she's still working behind her boyfriend's back somewhere. As Chris Brown said "these hoes ain't loyal".
    Highly doubt it, I’ve looked all over for an ad but found nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe she is working as a SB now lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highly doubt it, I’ve looked all over for an ad but found nothing
    I reckon she could still be working at a brothel or an RnT joint and possibly still see her long time regular johns for outcalls or at a place some loaded super simp john provides for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping.. anyone found this girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah this thread reminds me of her clit piercing again

Nope, havent seen her around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, have look at the AR section. Thread on French Celia.
    Some say it may be her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She is Celia now

Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Some say it may be her
    She is back ! She has changed her name to Celia. She haven’t been doing any private, I guess she had a break (or a bf ).
    And I can tell you that she is more beautiful than ever. She gave me the best service, shower together with a lot of body, wet pussy slide, BBBJ, Deep throat, balls sucking, DATY, 69, she's a real killer when she goes on top, I love watching her fantastic ass moving on the ceiling mirror.
    Good conversation, beautiful soul. Pretty open minded, Pierced clit and leg tattoo. She hasn't worked in Newtown or pink house for a long time. I think she only does ginza a few days a week.

10/10 definitely must try !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some say it may be her
    That’s her ! She has changed her name to Celia. She haven’t been doing any private, I guess she had a break (or a bf ).
    And I can tell she’s more beautiful than ever. She gave me the best service, shower together with lots of body, wet pussy slide,10/10 BBBJ, Deep throat, DATY, 69, she's a real killer when she goes on top, I love watching her fantastic ass moving on the ceiling mirror.
    Good conversation, beautiful soul. Pretty open minded. Pierced clit and leg tattoo. She hasn't worked in Newtown or pink house for a long time. I think she only does ginza a few days a week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some say it may be her
    French iris, French Celia and Mia from Newtown is definitely the same girl ! She has a tattoo on her thigh and clit piercing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellars View Post
    That’s her ! She has changed her name to Celia. She haven’t been doing any private, I guess she had a break (or a bf ).
    And I can tell she’s more beautiful than ever. She gave me the best service, shower together with lots of body, wet pussy slide,10/10 BBBJ, Deep throat, DATY, 69, she's a real killer when she goes on top, I love watching her fantastic ass moving on the ceiling mirror.
    Good conversation, beautiful soul. Pretty open minded. Pierced clit and leg tattoo. She hasn't worked in Newtown or pink house for a long time. I think she only does ginza a few days a week.

How big is the tattoo? What does it look like? I’m usually not a fan but I can look past it if it is small.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    How big is the tattoo? What does it look like? I’m usually not a fan but I can look past it if it is small.
    Bro, it's not a good idea to provide specific details of a WLs tattoos on a public forum.
    It's OK to say a girl has a tattoo or tattoos but that is all. Never details of the tattoos design.
    It's all about respecting the girls privacy.
    Enjoy your punting bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12