Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid Curious

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Covid Curious

Many guys are continuing their FS punting lives in these Covid times and I was curious as to whether many had changed what they do in the shop and with the girl or is it business as usual?

For instance, are you avoiding DFK, LFK or kissing in general, certain positions (ie: face to face mish), how long does the mask stay on etc etc.

Or, as mentioned, is it all business as usual?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My understanding is people go massage shops or FS shops at this pireor wouldn't care any risk about catch covid

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have only gone punting 1 time since the numbers spiked, Friday last week. I wore my mask until I was in the room, then it was BAU until I left the room, when I then put the mask back on until I left the building.

I reckon it’s bad enough that I couldn’t control my urges, why take more risk than I have to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you need to check in at FS shops too 😅

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I have only gone punting 1 time since the numbers spiked, Friday last week. I wore my mask until I was in the room, then it was BAU until I left the room, when I then put the mask back on until I left the building.

I reckon it’s bad enough that I couldn’t control my urges, why take more risk than I have to?
    Did you bring a can of Glen20 to disinfect the room and the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Use Dettol to wipe the dick and pussy.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I actually like the smell of glen 20! But no, no Glen 20, I didn’t bring any.
    Laugh all you want, I was glad I wore a mask in the shop. Turns out there were 3 girls who came down with the Covid a few days before I went there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been avoiding shops for more than 12 months because of covid, so feel a little dumb when I went this week for a massage while we have peak case numbers. Mask was on all the time because it made me feel a little better about myself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticpotato View Post
    Have been avoiding shops for more than 12 months because of covid, so feel a little dumb when I went this week for a massage while we have peak case numbers. Mask was on all the time because it made me feel a little better about myself.
    Masks don't stop transmission. Dr Chant now says you need to have double mask on. The more you hear these health bureaucrats changing their views the more you have little faith in them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Business as usual for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    Do you need to check in at FS shops too 😅
    No you don't have I never have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Business as usual for me
    And for me too...if anything have upped the ante and have moved on from RnT to FS.

Maybe I should organise one of those Covid parties. Invite some of our favourite WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't punted for months now and was wondering the girls offering diamond services still providing the whole works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just being in the room with them for an hour is a risk so if you’re gonna do it you might as well go the whole mile and do DFK and whatever else you desire. It won’t make much difference in the end

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Close contacts have been reclassified as spending at least 4 hours with someone, therefore checking-in is completely redundant....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Just being in the room with them for an hour is a risk so if you’re gonna do it you might as well go the whole mile and do DFK and whatever else you desire. It won’t make much difference in the end
    I don’t wear a mask in the room. I can’t enjoy my session with the mask on, so that makes it a necessary risk I’ll take for my punt. In the common area of the shop though, I mask up. I don’t get any benefit from not wearing one in those areas.

Banned
    I don’t wear a mask in the room. I can’t enjoy my session with the mask on, so that makes it a necessary risk I’ll take for my punt. In the common area of the shop though, I mask up. I don’t get any benefit from not wearing one in those areas.
    It's a fact acknowledged by the 'expert' health bureaucrats now that masks don't stop transmission. We were told to comply with mask wearing even after being vaccinated and the infections are still occurring. Dr Chant recently said to have double masks. You're really going to suffocate yourself. If you're in a room with a gorgeous girl, will you wear a mask? We humans need air to breathe. Imagine all that CO2 and bacteria building up on the mask especially when it's hot and muggy. When I see people driving alone and wearing masks in their cars it makes me laugh. Who are they protecting themselves in the car? Unbelievable!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    RAT test day before seeing her (her request and also my preference), mask on at all times outside. Trust & communication is also important, I've cancelled twice this year alone, due to feeling a bit under the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's a fact acknowledged by the 'expert' health bureaucrats now that masks don't stop transmission. We were told to comply with mask wearing even after being vaccinated and the infections are still occurring. Dr Chant recently said to have double masks. You're really going to suffocate yourself. If you're in a room with a gorgeous girl, will you wear a mask? We humans need air to breathe. Imagine all that CO2 and bacteria building up on the mask especially when it's hot and muggy. When I see people driving alone and wearing masks in their cars it makes me laugh. Who are they protecting themselves in the car? Unbelievable!
    It could be an Uber driver. I think they're required to wear a mask while driving their Uber at all times even without a passenger in the car.

RE the latest research and what not. I personally don't do things based on ideology. I do something if it has a chance of protecting me and if it requires little effort from me.

If you tell me to wear a mask all the time even when fucking the girl, forget about it, too much effort and interferes with what I'm doing too much, not to mention it doesn't sound like it would even work. Not worth doing!

On the other hand, Wear a mask for the short time I'm in common areas, where I don't actually WANT to show my face, giving me some slight discomfort for possibly protecting me from the virus? Hell yeah I'll do that.

Banned
    It could be an Uber driver. I think they're required to wear a mask while driving their Uber at all times even without a passenger in the car.

RE the latest research and what not. I personally don't do things based on ideology. I do something if it has a chance of protecting me and if it requires little effort from me.

If you tell me to wear a mask all the time even when fucking the girl, forget about it, too much effort and interferes with what I'm doing too much, not to mention it doesn't sound like it would even work. Not worth doing!

On the other hand, Wear a mask for the short time I'm in common areas, where I don't actually WANT to show my face, giving me some slight discomfort for possibly protecting me from the virus? Hell yeah I'll do that.
    I'm referring to ordinary people driving their vehicles. There is no Uber sign on their vehicles.

You can wear a mask for short periods or in very crowded places. My point is that to protect yourself from this respiratory virus, the common blue surgical mask won't help. You need a proper ventilation mask not those blue surgical ones which were never developed for this virus. What's worse, you don't know where these blue surgical masks are being made and from what materials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast