BODY SIZE:6
CUP SIZE:C
HEIGHT:160
LANGUAGE:CHINESE LIMITED ENGLISH
TYPE:
SPECIALITY:
BOOKING:160.220.270
HOLDER DESCRIPTION:NEW C SELENA
24YO SIZE6. NATURAL C CUP 160CM. CUTE AND BUSTY. REALLY REALLY GOOD SERVICE GIRL. SUPER KIND PERSONALITY. SHOWER TOGETHER 69 CIM BBBJ DFK

My experience:
Initial visit to this famous establishment, selected Selena among 3 girls from lineup as can sense her positive attitude. Room 1 again same as from first stop 200 Stanmore in the morning, prestige environment with massive mirror on side wall and ceiling.

I gave her a little bit of challenge as I requested NO KISSING 💋 and NO BBBJ just shower together CBJ and SEX. We started showered together but messed up her routines as No BBBJ.

Off shower, on the bed with some catbath me, watching the reflections from both mirrors so exciting. I experienced nice feelings when she put Dom with her mouth, she has good sucking DT while I exploring her D cup. Sex with MISH and doggy, erupted 🌋 quickly from exciting mirrors reflection. Joined me shower after sex even told her she doesn’t need to 👍. I was wandering whether this great service oriented is part of Ginza’s quality request from the girls.

Agreed with her shop’s description:
CUTE AND BUSTY. REALLY REALLY GOOD SERVICE GIRL. SUPER KIND PERSONALITY.

Left as happy man 😃