Thread: Crestwood Plaza Molendinar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Crestwood Plaza Molendinar

Great massage shop at Crestwood plaza. Search by Crestwood Footspa. Couple of older ML but give very good service and extras!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL love your sense of humour did a search as recommended 1st off the rank is from QLD Police
    as a 1st post I suggest there are better ways to pump your Business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha yes been here before they changed the name…just sat outside and waited for my girl…
    Sat there for half an hour and the youngest girl I saw go in for work was 70…There was an old bloke hanging around talking to all the girls ..
    Good call APL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BEEN THERE LOTS OF TIMES

Been to this place quite a few time. The police were there a couple of years ago with the old owner. Yes the ladies are not young BUT if you want great service I have found that the more mature ones are better. Be nice and respectful and its surprising what you get. Just my thoughts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree Rastus6969 " the more mature ones are better " at ripping you off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Just Reporting

APL, a bit harsh and frankly you must be a dick. Was my first post on here and you give me shit thinking I am plugging a place I own. Absolute garbage. I have nothing to do with the shop apart from going there. I know it was raided by police but that was quite sometime ago. Been "punting" as you all put it for over 30 years so I know a thing or two about the game just haven't been on this site or posted on here before. Pretty unlikely that I will continue posting after that crap!

Rastus6969, good on you for giving a valid response and opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Still love your sense of humour Mem258 however "bit offended" at only a 'bit harsh" but your correct Im a Dick See ya

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Old boilers but good extraction?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here a few time. The new owner is a nice lady but see one of the other ladies and yes as the previous said a very nice extraction