Thread: First punt

First punt

Hello fellow brothers,

I embarked on my first punt recently with the petite young bird Lara.

Wasn't sure what to expect being my first ever trip, never even had a massage before.

Went during the early afternoon, was told she was the only one available and opted for the one hour diamond experience for around 250.

She was extremely friendly and warm, spoke good English and was well mannered the whole experience. I felt comfortable however I was extremely nervous being a first timer.

After a shower, she directed me to lay down and she eased my nerves with a very sensual BBBJ. Extremely sensual, great eye contact and very wet. I was no longer nervous and she chucked on a dom and proceeded to ride me cowgirl butterfly style and grinding style. Extremely sensual, she moaned real kitten like.

She then got on her back and I proceeded to gently thrust into her in missionary with one leg on her my shoulder entering at a slight angle. Her shaved pussy is extremely attractive to look at and her petite frame and cute face coupled with her moans really eased my nerves. I was really immersed by the experience now and it was at that moment I knew I was going to be a professional punter. The mirror atop the bed frame intensified the experience coupled with the bed that required a decent spray of wd-40 (so squeaky!). She then suggested doggy and I began to hasten my pace and she reciprocated by moaning with enthusiasm, coupled with the squeaky bed, the mirror, her moans, I finally crossed the line and busted in her tight pussy.

I then cleaned up and she gave me a massage for a few minutes before I requested for a handie. The little guy needed a solid amount of lube with the handie to go back to full mast, and she was giving me more of a sensual handie laying besides me kissing me gently with one leg on mine. I decided to try smash her again in missionary but the delay of putting the dom on and getting into position and having just busted, my little chungus decided it wasn't enough stimulation. In retrospect the provided condoms are too thick for my liking and seem to cut off circulation, will BYO next time as a professional punter. Props to Lara for offering to finish me with a handie, as she proceeded to take off the unused dom and continue her sensual handjob laying by my side. I got hard but unfortunately her arms gave out before I could cross the line again. It's funny to see her collapse from fatigue, grasping her arm from genuinely trying to put in a good service, and in retrospect I will endeavour to finish myself with some help if this happens again.

We both took a quick shower, hugged and said goodbye.

Great experience, but I am always chasing the second nut and will be back for more.

Thanks Bigchungus for your AR, pleasure to have you here, see you next time
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42