Thread: Hebe

Banned

Hebe

Hebe looks like the typical young mainland Chinese girl who walks around in QVB and Westfield lining up for a Black Friday sale. The kind that you would check out to see if she's got a pretty face or not by pretending to check out the shop behind her. She looks like she's in her mid 20s, and definitely has a pretty face.

Oh, and she's also Abby in SBM. That's what she told me.

Part 1 was okay, Chinese style massage but she does it unrushed. I usually dislike Chinese masseuse because they tend to rush and not put enough pressure but she's an exception.

Then comes the hot towel and teasing.

Part 2/3 pretty much the same as what she offers in SBM but she wouldn't really hand you a menu unless you open your mouth and ask her before she gets the oil, probably due to the nature of the business. And according to her SBM reviews as Abby, she pretty much performs the same way and charges extra tips for any additional menu selections.

She looks like a lolita after stripping. B-cup, slim and a small bush underneath. Just before the session I went to the chemist to buy some SKYN (Elite) condoms because I know that it'll be hard for me to cum in time since the typical Four Seasons condom makes me lose sensitivity. However you'll need some more lube as well to make it smooth since the lube on the SKYN condoms isn't enough to slide smoothly in her tight box. After applying a good amount of lube it didn't take me long to cum.

After cumming she cleaned me and gave me a head massage while staying naked. We got dressed, paid her the appropriate amount of tips and said goodbye.

It's a little bit difficult for me to say whether I'd do a return visit or not. I may do a return visit with Hebe only if I crave part 3 and no other shops or girls (non-MILFs) can offer it on the same day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't go wrong with Hebe. She is normally booked out with regulars. Awesome review!