Senior Member(無間使者)

Missing ML

Deleted thread thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you asked the shop directly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Just wondering has anyone see Ada (tiny Thai girl) who use to work at Top Ryde massage & Parramatta Blossom.
    Haven't seen her for a while and was curious if she moved somewhere?

Capture.jpg
    I never saw her but was on bucket list.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    That photo was 5 years ago couldn’t recognize but new look so attractive now. She is at 200 Stanmore
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    That photo was 5 years ago couldn’t recognize but new look so attractive now. She is at 200 Stanmore
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Even I could recognize the lady .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well she should be finished Uni by now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her a fair few times at 200....she's ok...nothing special. Up till now, looks wise, all the girls I've seen there are hotter looking than her. She must've been pretty special behind closed doors.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Well she should be finished Uni by now.
    She must be on her 3rd masters degree by now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    She must be on her 3rd masters degree by now
    Master of ???????

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Master of ???????
    Master of Magic Hands, bro.

Banned
    I've had a glimpse of her in SBM last year before the Delta lockdown. She happens to walk past me as I was exiting a room after finishing a session. She's not super hot, looks very normal like your typical next door uni girl. Wonder why so many guys go crazy after her. So many other Thai girls better than her in terms of looks and service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Master of Magic Hands, bro.
    Is that all? Most Thai girls are masters of magic hands. Lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I've had a glimpse of her in SBM last year before the Delta lockdown. She happens to walk past me as I was exiting a room after finishing a session. She's not super hot, looks very normal like your typical next door uni girl. Wonder why so many guys go crazy after her. So many other Thai girls better than her in terms of looks and service.
    How do you know so many other Thai girls have better service than her if you haven’t even tried her? She gives one of the best massages I’ve had from an ML, and is sexy AF!! Her service is great, she does amazing TT and is a pro at teasing you. She’s also got a lovely personality. But as always YMMV. Anyway she doesn’t really work as an ML anymore, unless shop full. It’s been a while since I saw her, so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she had this charm about her, slightly cheeky & naughty, kinda missed her as i haven't seen her for a few mths.
    She has great service that's for sure.

I felt bad asking the shop as i keep asking for different girls all the time

Thanks Leslie75 i knew someone would know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    How do you know so many other Thai girls have better service than her if you haven’t even tried her? She gives one of the best massages I’ve had from an ML, and is sexy AF!! Her service is great, she does amazing TT and is a pro at teasing you. She’s also got a lovely personality. But as always YMMV. Anyway she doesn’t really work as an ML anymore, unless shop full. It’s been a while since I saw her, so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    totally agree mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry got to delete it . Sorry for the inconvenience i just wanted to share how perfect Ada for me was 🙂
    Last edited by kurtcobain27; 18-01-2022 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Not appropriate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Should have been more generous, $50 too little to tip for that service, it's poor etiquette. Girls were doing it tough during the lockdown so she was in need of cash. She also undercharged me in a private session.
    Well i asked her how much and she said $50 so i just paid whatever she asked but now i don't mind to pay more if she can do again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is turning into one of those Alice thread/laments …. ��

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtcobain27 View Post
    I was lucky enough (i guess) to have had good times with her like 5-6 times in SBM and 2 times in her own private apartment room and also had FS with her for 4 times and the last 2 times were fantastic and unforgettable which only costed me $50 tip for it. She even kneeled down to CBJ me in SBM and in her own private room it was a nice sex she was willing to do any position i asked. She has a beautiful cutie natural face and body.
    Hard to find a pleasing girl like her nowadays. I think Liya from SBM is close a bit.
    It was like Ada was enjoying teasing us during the massage time
    It’s time to wake up mate stop dreaming ��
    Probably you have different girl, Ada that I know is strong personality and she won’t do as what you mentioned above.
    Even you are lucky enough to have ML with $50 FS just take for granted and respect their personality. I know few ML left the industry due to someone exposed their personal matter.

As this thread, a brother looking for missing ML and I am sure he has the answer.

Tomorrow is Saturday another good weekend for punt. Let’s move on
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

I don’t think if Kurt is all BS or dreaming. Even though he’s a Baby member and never posted any review, but he’s been talking about the lady in different threads and posts long before she became famous via the 200 Stanmore flame. So he obviously knew the lady quite well, how well? That’s between them and none of our business.

But I do question his motive of revealing all the private details, just to show off? But this is a free for all forum, and no one can control what other people can or can not post .

I never have the pleasure of a proper session with the lovely girl. Would love to and verify if she indeed has magical hands? She seems a very good operator and meaning well to provide top customer services so for that alone, deserves all the respects and privacy for her previous and private life.

But then again, each to his own .

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast