Yesterday afternoon, I received a request to attend to a customers problem at the home of his girlfriend.
Seeing I know his family I was sworn to keep his little secret.
I arrived and was buzzed in and went up the lift, then knocked on what I thought was the correct door.
It opened, but no one showed their face.
Standing behind the door was a tiny little girl who looked no older than 14 to or 15.
She held up a finger to her lips, then grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.
She immediately started kissing me and trying to undress me.
now obviously something was going on, but I was here to work not to muck around.
Well it turned out that the address was actually a dual key unit and this was "B" not "A".
She was actually 24 (she showed me her passport).
She thought I was her "john" for a 3 hour session.
He was lost on the way it seems and rang the buzzer 15 minutes late.
So I knocked next door ("A") and was let in by a girl who could have been the twin sister of "B".
what was the problem ? seems both units buzzer was ringing no matter whether you pressed "A", "B" or nothing added to the number. (actually controlled by a switch in the unit actually, they just didn't know).
Turns out the girls had not met each other till then.
There has been recent discussion here about sugar dating, here is a guy who is paying $550 rent, plus $2000 a week to his girlfriend. She has signed a contract so everything is above board with no comeback in the future.
The girl is younger than his daughter, actually she looks like his grand-daughter.
I actually wonder if he knows the girl in "B" as well ??