Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
You wouldn't want to have the first room next to reception. Imagine if it got hot and noisy with the ML in the room.

I remember the Sussex Star shop and always hoped that I was never given room 1. Hey Woods23 wasn't that your nominated room which Nana would give you? Lol
Oh yeah I know that room. I think they tricked me one time when I booked my then regular whom I would always have FS with. So I had booked her and they put me into room 1, and boy, did my regular go off in that session! She actually said “hao da” very loudly in Mando as I was going in! That was a crazy session. After that I poked my head around the corner and said goodbye to Nana and her helper and went on my merry way through the back door, lol!

I also had another embarrassing run in with Nana one time. I was trying to book K Lily at 5 Star, but when I went to my WeChat contacts, I accidentally picked Sussex Star instead! So I messaged them and said I wanted Lily for 1 hour. Next thing I know, Nana replies asking “who’s Lily?”. From that day on for at least 1 year, she was teasing me about Lily every time I contacted her to book a girl!