Thread: N5M - T Paula - Great session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

N5M - T Paula - Great session

Person's Name : Paula

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure (not at all fat), B-cups, nice round butt, shaved, couple of tatts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Nothing much to add on top of her excellent reviews. After reading her ARs I just had to experience her myself and I'm happy to confirm that she met all my expectations.

First of all, she has an excellent menu and attitude. I know she's well known for that but I just had to say it again.

I was out of action for a while so the first shot happened pretty quick. I had a great CIM after thorough rimming and bbbj. But the second shot just didn't happen, not due to lack of trying on her part.

I usually have no problem with another shot but the medicine I'm currently taking lowers my libido and I just knew it wasn't gonna happen. But boy did she try to extract that second shot for the remainder of the session.

She went at it pretty hard for a while so I wanted to give her a break and just asked for a massage for the rest of the session. But no, she insisted on getting another shot and tried her darnest but It just didn't happen.

Again, not her fault it's the medicine. She was really apologetic about it at the end of the session, but I assured her she did great and even promised to leave a good review. Very impressive effort, shes a real trooper!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradis View Post
    Person's Name : Paula

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure (not at all fat), B-cups, nice round butt, shaved, couple of tatts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Nothing much to add on top of her excellent reviews. After reading her ARs I just had to experience her myself and I'm happy to confirm that she met all my expectations.

First of all, she has an excellent menu and attitude. I know she's well known for that but I just had to say it again.

I was out of action for a while so the first shot happened pretty quick. I had a great CIM after thorough rimming and bbbj. But the second shot just didn't happen, not due to lack of trying on her part.

I usually have no problem with another shot but the medicine I'm currently taking lowers my libido and I just knew it wasn't gonna happen. But boy did she try to extract that second shot for the remainder of the session.

She went at it pretty hard for a while so I wanted to give her a break and just asked for a massage for the rest of the session. But no, she insisted on getting another shot and tried her darnest but It just didn't happen.

Again, not her fault it's the medicine. She was really apologetic about it at the end of the session, but I assured her she did great and even promised to leave a good review. Very impressive effort, shes a real trooper!
    All positive reviews for this girl. Haven't read any negative comments about Paula. She sure sounds like a girl who goes out of her way to please every customer. 😊

Paula on today!!! Come to see this lovely girl~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another good review on this place, is this one of the most popular shops? Think I might have to give them a go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Another good review on this place, is this one of the most popular shops? Think I might have to give them a go.
    Yes it is.👌 Large selection of girls to choose. Get line ups when girls free. Check it out.👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The best

Paula is such a wonderful girl. Great attitude, full of energy and fun. Brilliant BBBJ, rimming, took a full load deep in her throat and wanted to keep going for 2nd shot. What more can I say - the ultimate sex machine.