Excellent Eva

Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Randwick Healing Massage

Contact Details/Address: 1/64 Belmore Road Randwick 2031

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): dragontendon69

Phone : 0451877397

Hours of Business : 10:00am to 8pm

Size/shape : Small petite, cute!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean (great English!) Cantonese and Mandarin.

Services Provided : Remedial massage, dragon tendon, prostate

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, DEFINITELY!

My experience/comments :

I looked on the WeChat and saw new girl Eva so i had to choose her. I asked tiffany if she was any good and she said other customers recommend her so i had to give her a try. I chose her for 60 mins and it was the best 60 mins ever! I disrobe and laid flat on the massage table. She offered me water which i accepted since it was a hot day outside. She started off with a strong remedial massage. She asked me when i last had a massage? and i said its been a long time. She said no wonder because i had too many knots in my back. She applied more oil when needed and got straight to working on them.

She used her elbows, knees and hands to work on my knots. She also has a strong grip too working my shoulders and arms. She worked on my legs and gave my legs some stretches as well which was really good.

Time to turn over. She then started on the famous dragon tendon massage. She started applying pressure on certain points of my pelvic area counting the seconds as she went. She told me to inhale and exhale and you can really feel the stomach muscles burning as she did it. Eva's hands are super soft and smooth working her way around my balls and penis which was really good! She massaged my balls and penis area and other places around the groin. She pointed out where all the knots were and started working on them. If you have knots, it is definitely uncomfortable but no pain no gain. i just kept telling myself that there shouldn't be a knot there in the first place so i was extremely appreciative that she tried working out those knots.

The next day i felt a lot better. Its not just a sexual service, its therapy which is amazing and i dont feel guilty either for making her take her clothes off hahaha! And what better treatment to get from a person who has a good personality, good english, easy to chat with. She will always ask you if the service is ok, temperature is good. You can't go wrong with her.

Definitely try her out. you won't regret.

Banned
    Hi darling thanks your good review .looking forward see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can’t wait to get to Sydney and try this. My straight Thai massage applies pressure to my groin area at the end of massage. Managers to ignore my roaring boner though. All I get is thankyou, you want tea. He he

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I can’t wait to get to Sydney and try this. My straight Thai massage applies pressure to my groin area at the end of massage. Managers to ignore my roaring boner though. All I get is thankyou, you want tea. He he
    thanks your review,we are waiting for you ,hope see you soon ,have a great day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nice review, would definitely try her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, just wondering is she 20s or 30s yo?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, just wondering is she 20s or 30s yo?
    30s for sure. Late 30s early 40s I reckon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice share, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eva has very good skill in massage and knowledge of human muscle and pressure points. Experienced her service top notch. Prostate and dragon tendon massage was really experienced

Shop Owner
    Hi all beautiful Eva roster today, she from Singapore 158 cm 50kg B cup good English .good for remedial deep massage and know how to find the sore spot , Prostate and Dragon tendon .come try her skill.,very patient and friendly to everyone

Shop Owner
    Hi all beautiful Eva roster today, she from Singapore 158 cm 50kg B cup good English .good for remedial deep massage and know how to find the sore spot , Prostate and Dragon tendon .come try her skill.,very patient and friendly to everyone

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Eva work today ,Eva has very good skill in massage and knowledge of human muscle and pressure points. Experienced her service top notch. Prostate and dragon tendon massage was really experienced,please make a booking come enjoy

Banned
    Hi all ,Eva work today ,Eva has very good skill in massage and knowledge of human muscle and pressure points. Experienced her service top notch. Prostate and dragon tendon massage was really experienced,please make a booking come enjoy

Banned
    Hi all ,Eva work tomorrow ,Eva has very good skill in massage and knowledge of human muscle and pressure points. Experienced her service top notch. Prostate and dragon tendon massage was really experienced,please make a booking come enjoy