Thread: Misa - My Japanese girlfriend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Misa - My Japanese girlfriend

I have been going to this shop for quite a number of years and it has always been at the top of my list, not only because the receptionists understand my style well and always tried to recommend the right girls for me but also because they have been selecting the girls quite well. Of course, there was time that i thought I just had a bad punt/experience (there is no chemistry, the girl couldn't communicate or whined a lot about random things such as my beard or did not trying hard to accommodate what I wanted). However, 4 of 5 times I spent with the girls there, I always came back with a smile. Enough said about the shop, let's talk about Misa.
    Misa is a young Japanese girl, her face looks like she has some cosmetic surgery done (or maybe I am imaging it) but it isn't too over the top. I messaged the receptionist on wechat and asked if he/she can recommend any girl of my style for that day. By the way, I am more into a girlfriend experience and I like someone with a reasonable level of English to communicate. So the receptionist (not sure if it was Jade or Borris or the other guy) recommended me Misa. They said she was probably close enough to my most favourite girl there but it may take a couple of sessions to have the connections. So I booked Misa for 45' (this is the minimum booking for her) to try out.
    When I rocked up, the receptionist asked me to wait for a little bit and then took me to the room where Misa welcomed me with a beautiful smile and her half see-through dress. Her two nipples definitely played hide and seek with my eyes. After a short introduction (how are you? How's your day been, etc) we got to the shower and she washed me thoroughly. At this point I was a bit shy and unsure how much touching or kissing she wanted me to do. After the shower we jumped into bed and I slowly explored the options with her. She is a good kisser, not the best one but good enough that I was satisfied with her dfk. She then kissed my body and gave me a blow job. To be honest, there are some room for her to improve on her blowjob but hey, she's still young, possibly a uni student so it's understandable. Then we started kissing again when I slid my little bro up and down her clitoris. We both felt quite sensational and I could feel her heavy breathing. She put on the condom for me and we tried a few positions before I came (she might have come with me as well). We lied and cuddled for a bit before she showered me again. Before I headed out of the door, she gave me a kiss and asked me to come back again.
    Overall, I had a good session with Misa. She provided me the gfe as the receptionist promised me.

Here is my score (out of 10) for Misa:

Look: 6.5-7.5 (this is really personal taste. I don't usually like cosmetic surgery part but her photo on the Web is real and they only did minor adjustment to make her skin looks a bit whiter)
    Attitude: 9 (good attitude in my opinion, provided good gfe and I definitely had some connection with her during the session)
    Skill: 8 (she has some skills but there are rooms for improvement).

Her English is quite reasonable. She is small (a bit skinny and maybe 1.6m tall).

Will I come back to see her? - Yes
    Is the price reasonable? - Maybe it's on a high side but I understand that the shop does have to pay quite a bit to retain their good ones and that everything goes up in this Covid time.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Hippo80, thanks a lot for your support. It's true, Misa is still young, so please come back often to teach her more, she will be happy to learn from you!!!

Banned
    Pity Misa is Asian Only

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Pity Misa is Asian Only
    Shop should introduce a dick chart, feel sorry for western bros with small dick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Shop should introduce a dick chart, feel sorry for western bros with small dick.
    Don't think it's anything to do with the size of a members member
    A mate is Asian ..,hung like a donkey
    How do I know..?...,we did a double with a very tall buxom Swedish girl back in the day
    She commented

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pity Misa is Asian Only
    Sorry bro, didn't know that Misa only see Asian. It don't click my mind as I wasn't asked that question (probably because the receptionist knows that I am Asian).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her the other day, in no way she is Japanese.
    She is a lovely Thai girl though. Have a decent pair of enhanced boobs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    Saw her the other day, in no way she is Japanese.
    She is a lovely Thai girl though. Have a decent pair of enhanced boobs.
    Thanks for reporting back. What made you think the girl is Thai? I’m looking for a good experience with a nice japanese girl at the moment and I would have been livid if I turned up and found out the girl isn’t actually japanese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Thanks for reporting back. What made you think the girl is Thai? I’m looking for a good experience with a nice japanese girl at the moment and I would have been livid if I turned up and found out the girl isn’t actually japanese.
    The subtle Thai accent and weird Japanese words during the session. She does speaks some Japanese but doesn't sound native. I highly doubt if she is even mixed.

Ignoring her somewhat dodgy nationality, a hot lady overall. Very slim but with decent boobs. $300 I reckon is the highest price I had in this shop.

Banned
    Pity Misa is Asian Only
    Usually Korean, Japanese and a few Chinese girls might be Asian only. Thais rarely ever have a problem with seeing all guys. The mystery about her nationality deepens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Usually Korean, Japanese and a few Chinese girls might be Asian only. Thais rarely ever have a problem with seeing all guys. The mystery about her nationality deepens.
    Good Marketing perhaps...

Japanese and Korean girls are much sought after...
    "Asian Only" part of the marketing spiel..?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a Thai girl (definitely not J girl), or even worse a Thai trans (assumption)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    This is a Thai girl (definitely not J girl), or even worse a Thai trans (assumption)
    No offence, but how did u get that impression? Just curious

Misa is on today~
    Young girl who need to a teacher today!!
    Make a booking with us now~~~