Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My oh my J LEN DAT ASS LIKE AN XXL BOWL OF RAMEN

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My oh my J LEN DAT ASS LIKE AN XXL BOWL OF RAMEN

My oh my J LEN DAT ASS LIKE AN XXL BOWL OF RAMEN

Brief ratings below for those lazy to read – those interested in the session and some of her pro’s and con’s can find review here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...e-Asian)/page8

Body 8.5
    Face 8
    Service 9

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR and intel Jack bro. J Len sounds like a gem.

Always bit sad when price increases but at least it a good sign that service is good. Rather pay that little premium than risk a bad punt haha.

She's next on my list. Sounds like she has a few small tatts which interests me. How big is her back tattoo? Gives impression of bad chick vibes but oozing with GFE haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post

Always bit sad when price increases but at least it a good sign that service is good. Rather pay that little premium than risk a bad punt haha.

She's next on my list. Sounds like she has a few small tatts which interests me. How big is her back tattoo? Gives impression of bad chick vibes but oozing with GFE haha
    Nah no yakuza vibes just like an average Asian with a few tatts all of which can be easily hidden
    I’ll pm you re the tatt out of respect for Len and for her privacy

For me it was like this:
    Cute and innocent looking girl disrobe and see the tatts but think nothing of it as I didn’t really notice until we got into the bed anyway
    Has tattoos but still very friendly and playful like your first few dates and honeymoon period with the gf
    During the catbath foreplay and rest of the session she gets more and more turned on and playful so defs no cold personality/vibes of a yakuza bad girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yea I do hope the boys treat her well as she’s a very sweet and giving girl ie very service oriented and willing to please none of that cover her boobs from letting you playing with them or restrict you from daty and fiv

A real sweet heart and one of the more genuine j girls to date…

Re the price increase twice actually…its also a good sign to fend off interest from some punters who may reconsider cos the price and make her easier to book but also some extra money for the girl for the service she offers

Let me know how the session goes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got chance to give her a try. pretty average J girl, absolutely overpriced. not bad ,but definitely not worth 330/h. nothing wrong but nothing impressed. BTW, The photo is PS too much, nothing at all looks like the girl.

BIG NO to me. again, the girl is OK, but overpriced too much!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this shows many guys here like thick girls. We all have different taste
    Len isn't my type btw

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agreed! only because she is not my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aozhouaussie View Post
    Got chance to give her a try. pretty average J girl, absolutely overpriced. not bad ,but definitely not worth 330/h. nothing wrong but nothing impressed. BTW, The photo is PS too much, nothing at all looks like the girl.

BIG NO to me. again, the girl is OK, but overpriced too much!!
    yea i think her starting price on day one was $300 and next day was already $310 and seems to just of gone up since then.

my experience with her and based on looks i reckon $300/310 is fair as she is young and for me is more pretty than the other J girls around that are at the $290-310 mark

not sure why the price increase could be really good service and the fact that she squirts (although i didnt try this in the short session i had)

how would you rate her looks? and did u manage to get her to squirt? still curious if she can lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    none of that cover her boobs from letting you playing with them or restrict you from daty and fiv
    Is this a common thing with certain girls (at Ginza)?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Is this a common thing with certain girls (at Ginza)?
    lets split the 2 first since they are quite different

Boobs:
    id say with the no boob touching or limiting how long you grab and suck on them for is like 2% of the time over the last year or so that i can remember and i think those 3 girls i do recall...one got fired not long after cos she had JPS plus she was a whale
    the other had a price drop i think and one got moved from club to empire

so the boob thing is super super rare in my encounters - ur more often to get no shower bbbj than boobs off limits esp with the rigourous amount of feedbacks reception is asking for these days

FIV
    as for no FIV i'd say maybe 20-30% girls either say no or give a hesitant look meaning they'd rather not?

but in the girls defence i dont think FIV is normally something advertised in service so may just depend on the customer and the girls
    But some girls who do allow it and love it i've seen encourage you to add more fingers

some of the more sensitive girls will ask to go slow and use one finger only

some of the ones that are more cleanly will ask you to put a dom on finger others will see if your nails are clean and sharp before saying yes

so many factors re FIV........ best to ask first and see their reaction and YMMV Always treat the girls with respect

DATY i dont think i have ever been refused by the top tier FS shops

hope that answers it -- what have been ur experiences?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Boobs:
    id say with the no boob touching or limiting how long you grab and suck on them for is like 2% of the time over the last year or so that i can remember and i think those 3 girls i do recall...one got fired not long after cos she had JPS plus she was a whale

so the boob thing is super super rare in my encounters - ur more often to get no shower bbbj than boobs off limits esp with the rigourous amount of feedbacks reception is asking for these days

FIV
    as for no FIV i'd say maybe 20-30% girls either say no or give a hesitant look meaning they'd rather not?

but in the girls defence i dont think FIV is normally something advertised in service so may just depend on the customer and the girls
    But some girls who do allow it and love it i've seen encourage you to add more fingers

some of the ones that are more cleanly will ask you to put a dom on finger others will see if your nails are clean and sharp before saying yes

so many factors re FIV........ best to ask first and see their reaction and YMMV Always treat the girls with respect

Thanks for the detailed write up. As for your last question, I've only been to Ginza a handful of times. To be honest I wasn't even aware FIV was a thing since I've never seen it on the webpage profiles. I'm a very by the book person. For better or worse. In the case definitely for the worse. 😞

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Boobs:

FIV

Also you mentioned, send from club to empire. I take club is more of "upscale" than empire? Although the prices don't seem to reflect it. Plus club's webpage's formatting has been broken for a bit it seems.

Also guess I need to trim my nails better re FIV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also you mentioned, send from club to empire. I take club is more of "upscale" than empire? Although the prices don't seem to reflect it. Plus club's webpage's formatting has been broken for a bit it seems.

I'm not sure if that's a historical conception. Another thing to consider is that for GC, the girls get allocated a room for the day, so you can see it limits the number of girls possible, so ideally the girls in GC are booked out. Less of a concern for GE since girls goes to different rooms

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Originally Ginza Club was their headquarters / flagship premises, with the 'Empire' targeted at less formalised 'come and meet the lineup of girls' approach and less premium rates. But I think that difference has blurred now and they both have top quality talent and similar rates.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Again, she is not my type girl.
    I would give her face 5,6, which means I would not look at her if I saw this girl on the street.
    Neither make her squirt ... I think your score is fair to me. 300h type girl as she is young.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% agree with you.
    She is overpriced and I was so disappointed
    I would give her face 6.5 service 7 only
    She was not bad but not as good as people said
    I agree that everyone may have different preferences
    but pics on website are definitely over photoshopped, which I was told the pics were accurate
    I began to doubt the reliability of the reviews here after meeting her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the detailed write up. As for your last question, I've only been to Ginza a handful of times. To be honest I wasn't even aware FIV was a thing since I've never seen it on the webpage profiles. I'm a very by the book person. For better or worse. In the case definitely for the worse. ��
    i dont think its something as commonly advertised as it very much depends on the girl but defs on offer

but yea best for this thing to ask the girl first as some girls are more sensitive and more tight down there than others

and i know of a regular who banned FIV with new customers cos one of them infected her and she was out of action for abit... :/

All good man i am the same as you even though 80-90% of the time these days CIM is advertised i still check to make sure girl is ok with it xD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

generally speaking yes Club has higher standard and over time and based on my expereince i have seen quite a few of the super popular get moved from empire to club usually with a new price tag too

i dont keep close tabs on C V and J girls but if u can roster for K girls u will notice most of the premium priced k girls are at Club lol

yea i dont like Clubvs website either....i usually go off phone or wechat

yea re FIV - higher chance girl will say yes - so funny i rmb one J girl use to have a file in her good bag just for this or otherwise they'll just put a dom over finger

I'm not sure if that's a historical conception. Another thing to consider is that for GC, the girls get allocated a room for the day, so you can see it limits the number of girls possible, so ideally the girls in GC are booked out. Less of a concern for GE since girls goes to different rooms
    not too sure on the history either but i am basing it off the girls movements i have seen over the years

^exactly! on the money man thats why girls thats arent super popular or have their loyal fans booking them out for multiple hrs will struggle at club cos they pretty much hire the room for the day so every hr is money LOL

i guess the down side with club is its so rare to get a lineup and viewing the girls esp the newer ones

so many times i have gone their and heard other customers with no bookings only offered 1- 3 girls and usually not immediately as well like available in 10mins etc

Empire on the other hand is like no booking? thats ok i show u lineup hahahaha

fun fact - Club also famous for their rooms like the pikachu room, the hello kitty room and so on lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aozhouaussie View Post
    Again, she is not my type girl.
    I would give her face 5,6, which means I would not look at her if I saw this girl on the street.
    Neither make her squirt ... I think your score is fair to me. 300h type girl as she is young.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenuse View Post
    100% agree with you.
    She is overpriced and I was so disappointed
    I would give her face 6.5 service 7 only
    She was not bad but not as good as people said
    I agree that everyone may have different preferences
    but pics on website are definitely over photoshopped, which I was told the pics were accurate
    I began to doubt the reliability of the reviews here after meeting her

yea i guess that is why they call it 'Beauty in the eye of the beholder'

and baring in mind when i saw her she was just $310 which i thought was fair considering she offer pussy slide and rimming which not all J girls as young as her normally offers

shes also not the type of girl i normally go for as u can see from my reviews i either prefer pocket rocket and petite or slim and leggy

i guess i got baited but how young she was and comparing to the other young J girls rostered on atm lol

most of whom are comparbly as thick/curvy eg mocha, kokomi

i went to see her for an hr today to see if i could unlock the squirting lol and i think she is more the cutesy type and would revise face to about a 7/10 as her face do somewhat resemble photos like 70ish%

but defs not as white skinned and face bit more round and not as chiseled

for the low rating for service - did u feel she was lacking energy and shwoing signs of getting jaded? i found her BBBJ not as passionate this time round despite seeing her 2nd time but not sure if its cos i saw her late into the evening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen her recently? Tempted to go try but wondering if she’s already lost her newbie energy lol

Has anyone got her to squirt and can share how that was as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast