Thread: J Yuha double special

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Yuha double special

I have to commend Ginza for finally making changes to noting which J girls are able to do double. I’m not sure if it was just me who was noisy complaining to their WeChat for months on end, or have others complained about this too . But now, it’s really really easy to see which girls can do double, lesbian double, mmf. Before… it was like pulling teeth. I had to call, then they would say have to wait till tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes, it has became harder to find common free time between the 2 girls, and my time too!

Anyways, booked Ice and Yuha. I have seen Ice multiple times but havent seen Yuha, despite being in Ginza for quite some time now. I guess we all here know about Ice. But not so many AR’s for Yuha.

I made booking via WeChat and was confirmed not so long after. all systems GO!

Came a bit early to GC as usual, made payment, then was asked to go to 26, the special room I guess. There 2 J girls were waiting for me. One kissed and hugged me like a gf missing her man, then introduced the 2nd one. Mannnn Yuha is almost as tall as me. But still quite slim, and to my pleasure, nice firm boobs with pink nipples. No sag or droop at all. They undressed me and held my hands side by side to the shower. Oh, I actually prefer small girls, because in my experience bigger/taller girls also mean bigger labia, bigger vaginal opening, etc. But pleasantly surprised, Yuha’s wasnt the case.

In the shower, one girl bbbj me whilst I FIV the other. After awhile, switch to the other one. What’s great about Yuha is that she doesnt wipe before putting my knob into her mouth. This is great. One of the best doubles I’ve had, I thought to myself.

Onto the bed, I asked them to lay side by side and i finger them together. I call this the gynaecologist position. Phoooeeyyyy…. Both these girls have one (or two) of the prettiest pussies out there. Small labias, pink, laser smooth. Yuha’s a bit bigger, and slightly looser too. But i’m nit picking. What a sight! After my hands were hurting from fingering them, I laid on the bed. One girl continues bbbj me whilst i played with the other girl’s .

Yuha really get into lesbian double. Not sure if she’s indeed bisexual in her personal life. Next up I doggy her, whilst she played with Ice’s . Then switch to CG. Switch switch and switch again, I lost count how many times. I had to concentrate on something else, avoiding to cum quickly.

If you like double, I’d recommend Yuha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woww thats crazy
    I love yuha so much man
    Sges great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. Did u have to keep changing condoms? Or were they ok with just one for both?

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post
    I have to commend Ginza for finally making changes to noting which J girls are able to do double. I’m not sure if it was just me who was noisy complaining to their WeChat for months on end, or have others complained about this too . But now, it’s really really easy to see which girls can do double, lesbian double, mmf. Before… it was like pulling teeth. I had to call, then they would say have to wait till tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes, it has became harder to find common free time between the 2 girls, and my time too!

Anyways, booked Ice and Yuha. I have seen Ice multiple times but havent seen Yuha, despite being in Ginza for quite some time now. I guess we all here know about Ice. But not so many AR’s for Yuha.

I made booking via WeChat and was confirmed not so long after. all systems GO!

Came a bit early to GC as usual, made payment, then was asked to go to 26, the special room I guess. There 2 J girls were waiting for me. One kissed and hugged me like a gf missing her man, then introduced the 2nd one. Mannnn Yuha is almost as tall as me. But still quite slim, and to my pleasure, nice firm boobs with pink nipples. No sag or droop at all. They undressed me and held my hands side by side to the shower. Oh, I actually prefer small girls, because in my experience bigger/taller girls also mean bigger labia, bigger vaginal opening, etc. But pleasantly surprised, Yuha’s wasnt the case.

In the shower, one girl bbbj me whilst I FIV the other. After awhile, switch to the other one. What’s great about Yuha is that she doesnt wipe before putting my knob into her mouth. This is great. One of the best doubles I’ve had, I thought to myself.

Onto the bed, I asked them to lay side by side and i finger them together. I call this the gynaecologist position. Phoooeeyyyy…. Both these girls have one (or two) of the prettiest pussies out there. Small labias, pink, laser smooth. Yuha’s a bit bigger, and slightly looser too. But i’m nit picking. What a sight! After my hands were hurting from fingering them, I laid on the bed. One girl continues bbbj me whilst i played with the other girl’s .

Yuha really get into lesbian double. Not sure if she’s indeed bisexual in her personal life. Next up I doggy her, whilst she played with Ice’s . Then switch to CG. Switch switch and switch again, I lost count how many times. I had to concentrate on something else, avoiding to cum quickly.

If you like double, I’d recommend Yuha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Great review. Did u have to keep changing condoms? Or were they ok with just one for both?
    Changing, unfortunately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A small price to pay…but worth it, it would seem. I know I’d be happy to pay it. Speaking of paying, dare I ask what the damage was? Is it just double the girl’s rate or are there any extra charges?