Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Young Tina, Chinese/Thai mix, smooth white skin with perky natural C Cups, YES , YES, YES @!@

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I had the same reaction when Ada massaged me for part 1then another girl for part 2, please stay ��

I am even happy to pay more to get her services but that would never happened.
    Yeah, she’s already paid her dues doing part 2 for many years, and it would be stressful running the shop as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review AHL 👌

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Tina still working at SV?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review once again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I think she would be in her mid 30s by now...! She ain't getting younger...
    But sounds like she’s a total professional

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

YMMV - No Problem with THAT

Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 200 Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit : Mar 2023

So based on AHLUNGOR's AR, I understand it's dated, but figured I'd give it a shot (pun intended). Messaged, booked Tina for an hour, 11:30. I am VERY familiar with the area and how to reach by bus, so easy-peasy. The bus stop is just about right outside the door, maybe 10m. Walk into the shop, receptionist. Youngish, slender, I don't think it's the legendary Ada (shame, looking forward to meeting her). Yes, I have a booking, Tina. Paid the $130, shown the room. Asked for the toilet - it's down the hall. Pit stop complete, back to the room. I remain clothed. Not that I'm going to renege, I'm one of those who will stay in the cinema even with a crap movie, just to see how it ends. I'm NOT worried about THAT happening here. More a sign of respect, to say hello to her, clothed. Just me.

Tina enters, VERY cute girl. Short, Thai, roundish face. (During subsequent conversations, I find out she's from Chang Mai, not Isan; Thai hands will understand). Excellent English, can definitely provide an interesting conversation. She asks me why I picked her, was it her photos? I honestly answer it was a friend who recommended her; it's left at that. I strip, ready for the massage. And it's a good Thai massage, and I'm VERY familiar with Thai massages at the source. Lot of forearm use. It's VERY relaxing, I'm drifting off into a reverie; she brings me back to reality saying she's getting bored with no feedback nor conversation. We have a nice conversation, which, with Thais, I really enjoy. I don't speak Thai but know a number of words, phrases, which I always sprinkle into a conversation, seeing how long it'll take her to catch on. She does, but we debate exactly when. Fun time.

As I remember (and at my age, that memory is full and doesn't always retain everything), but I don't believe this was a 2 hole table (first room), or if it was, it was not utilized.

I will say I discussed the rack and it is natural, she saying she wasn't interested in enhancements, I agreeing that they were foolish, that I prefer all natural.

Time for the flip. I understand a HE is included; for me, additional extras are a pineapple.

/RANT ON
    I am NOT one of those who take AR prices as gospel, they are NOT carved in stone. Variable; I have NO problem it being up to the girl. I'm a baby member HERE, but on another forum, I'm senior, for decades. And I'm always a bit hesitant to post exact services rendered/prices paid. Senior members understand that these are flexible; SOME junior members don't and have caused scenes when they didn't get the SAME services at the same price as someone else. So the below doesn't bother me.
    /RANT OFF

Not having the good looks, silver tongue of Mr. AHLUNGOR, a year later, inflation, whatever, the pineapple doesn't bother me. I'm here for HER experience, and I won't go away wondering "what about..." The ole cliché "Penny wise, pound foolish" applicable.

She strips, revealing a very nice body.

/SIDEBAR
    AHLUNGOR's AR says C cups, and if ANYONE knows cup size, it will be the EXPERT; AR gives age 27 (this year). The shop's OWN website gives B cups, age 23. Same Tina or a different one? She does have a tattoo but not obtrusive.
    /SIDEBAR END

No matter, her equipment is sufficient for the task at hand. Some nice b2b, then down to Spanish. She asks not "who's on first?", (yes, I'm that old) but who's on top, who's on bottom. Due to privacy issues, I won't answer, but EITHER way, looking at a very CUTE SYT is a very nice enhancement (nothing wrong with my usual "looks somewhere in the 30's, but Tina is definitely a decade younger). It's not form OVER function; the function is there, along with the form. This Tina uses the same script as with AHLUNGOR, the "you fuck my tits...", "CUM ON MY TITS BABY". And it IS very effective at enhancing the experience (more providers should learn this). The FOAM was unnecessary (I mean, at my age, you think I'm buying that?), but not enough to be distracting.

We dress, have a nice closing conversation, and to her credit, she mentions nothing about a missing pineapple. My memory is NOT that bad, and I fulfill my promise.

It was a nice time, no doubt about it. She IS a VERY CUTE SYT. It is VERY nice watching a VERY CUTE face as you are enjoying... But there is a LOT of competition around. If I had unlimited time, if I was a resident... but I do have my weekly regulars (I have no problem in seeing a favorite weekly), and the other days are used to scout potentials for the pitching rotation. With my current rotation, I see no need to change. But I still would recommend Tina for a fun time. Additional extras you'll have to find out for yourself.

Mate, you are on fire 🔥

Keep those fire burning and your reviews cuming.

👏👏👏

Thanks and Cheers

I always enjoyed reading Ahlung's AR. Everytime I read your AR makes me hard. No CAP hahahhaha
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eloquent as usual. We all want to be Allungor

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123