Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One regular ML or multiple MLs?

Banned

One regular ML or multiple MLs?

Do you have one ML whom you always go to or you have multiple ones whom you visit?

When I started out I used to have a ML whom I always went to for more 3 months. I still see her often. If I don't see her she will wechat me to tell me to come and how much she misses me which I don't believe.

I start to look around as I don't want to get over dependent on her. Of course as I try to venture out visiting different parlours I waste money and meet with many bad punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I something like a top 10 lost of wl/ml.

I see a few girls regularly/semi-regularly.
    Depends on which one i want to see during the time.

I tend to stick to my fave shops as i know the reception and girls.
    And they know me.
    This means their recommendation are usually good.

Trying new shops is always a gamble, and i rarely do it.
    Unless i see good reviews, the description and pics of the girl is great.

Lots of girls try and message you within a week or two of your last visit to make you visit them.
    And if you dont reply, they usually message again after a few weeks.

Its much harder to ignore messages of your regular as you dont want them thinking youre just ignoring their messages.

Works much better on ladies youve only seen once or twice.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regulars are good but they have their time of the month. Hence you need more than one. My go to tells me when it’s not a good time to visit. Really appreciate it. Also variety is really good so keep finding new ones

Banned
    If you stick to one ML then she will expect you to see her regularly. Sometimes they get lazy and will just talk to you instead of massaging and talking at the same time. We know women can do this better than men. It's nice to chat with them but not when time is ticking and you're paying for it.

It is a good idea to probably have a favourite ML that is reliable and will be available for you. At the same time, you're not married to a ML or signed a contract with them. Therefore, see other MLs. There are many out there and please be respectful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Regulars are good but they have their time of the month. Hence you need more than one. My go to tells me when it’s not a good time to visit. Really appreciate it. Also variety is really good so keep finding new ones
    Good point. I know hers which is roughly around the middle of the month. She'll let me know if it's a bad time.

She knows me well enough sometimes to invite me to her bedroom. Having it out on a soft cozy bedroom is way better than the dreadful tall and narrow massage table. To know her this well requires investing time, money and energy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you stick to one ML then she will expect you to see her regularly. Sometimes they get lazy and will just talk to you instead of massaging and talking at the same time. We know women can do this better than men. It's nice to chat with them but not when time is ticking and you're paying for it.

It is a good idea to probably have a favourite ML that is reliable and will be available for you. At the same time, you're not married to a ML or signed a contract with them. Therefore, see other MLs. There are many out there and please be respectful.
    Totally agree with this. Nothing worse than a regular that stops massaging or just sits on your back and talks. Part 1 is still part of the package. Some regulars swap out part 1 for GFE. I sometime just need the massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A steady and solid rotation is the way to go. This helps minimise the risk of pair bonding or becoming too attached to a ML. Keep the rotation on a set schedule and do not compromise on this schedule. Women will appreciate and respect you more when they understand that you are a busy person, your time is valuable, and that you have many options. Your scheduled visit to see them should be seen as a treat by her and her performance should be rewarded accordingly. They will put more effort when they see you next time as they try to figure you out, please you and win you over. Don’t be too available for them. Don’t respond to their messages too quickly, go AWOL for a few days or few weeks, stay silent on text messages for at least 1-4 hours, respond to their messages at ridiculous hours of the day, keep them guessing on what you might be up to, never apologise, be unapologetic, be unpredictable, out of the blue say something random and compliment them, be mysterious, and have some intrigue about you - women absolutely love it! Cause once they’ve figured you out and they know they’ve got you by the balls they’ll lose interest and more importantly they’ll lose respect for you pretty quickly.
    Above all, stay strong and stoic and do not succumb to their flirtatious nature, no matter how blue or purple your balls get. When she perceives that you are completely different from the other 99 beta thirsty needy clingy simps she will be attracted to you like a magnet. Opposite polarities attract - if she’s ultra feminine you gotta be ultra masculine and that’s the way it is .This is the main reason why women with very masculine traits (eg power, strength,money, mind, character etc) will gravitate towards beta guys with feminine traits.

Great thread and discussion topic Mr Sibon. You’ve outdone yourself again!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Good point. I know hers which is roughly around the middle of the month. She'll let me know if it's a bad time.

She knows me well enough sometimes to invite me to her bedroom. Having it out on a soft cozy bedroom is way better than the dreadful tall and narrow massage table. To know her this well requires investing time, money and energy.
    Is that a shop or house?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Is that a shop or house?
    I see her in a shop. But infrequently see her in her apartment when she allows it.

I don't feel too good to go to her place as she shares it with a roommate who is also a ML whom I don't know although she appears to be friendly the few times I see her.

Secretly I wish I could bed both of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see her in a shop. But infrequently see her in her apartment when she allows it.

I don't feel too good to go to her place as she shares it with a roommate who is also a ML whom I don't know although she appears to be friendly the few times I see her.

Secretly I wish I could bed both of them.
    Sounds like a good arrangement. If your paying I’m sure a 3 way is possible. Careful no one gets in trouble with the shop

Banned
    QUOTE: "A steady and solid rotation is the way to go. This helps minimise the risk of pair bonding or becoming too attached to a ML. Keep the rotation on a set schedule and do not compromise on this schedule. Women will appreciate and respect you more when they understand that you are a busy person, your time is valuable, and that you have many options. Your scheduled visit to see them should be seen as a treat by her and her performance should be rewarded accordingly. They will put more effort when they see you next time as they try to figure you out, please you and win you over. Don’t be too available for them. Don’t respond to their messages too quickly, go AWOL for a few days or few weeks, stay silent on text messages for at least 1-4 hours, respond to their messages at ridiculous hours of the day, keep them guessing on what you might be up to, never apologise, be unapologetic, be unpredictable, out of the blue say something random and compliment them, be mysterious, and have some intrigue about you - women absolutely love it! Cause once they’ve figured you out and they know they’ve got you by the balls they’ll lose interest and more importantly they’ll lose respect for you pretty quickly.
    Above all, stay strong and stoic and do not succumb to their flirtatious nature, no matter how blue or purple your balls get. When she perceives that you are completely different from the other 99 beta thirsty needy clingy simps she will be attracted to you like a magnet. Opposite polarities attract - if she’s ultra feminine you gotta be ultra masculine and that’s the way it is .This is the main reason why women with very masculine traits (eg power, strength,money, mind, character etc) will gravitate towards beta guys with feminine traits."

Banned
    If she was really busy would she have texted you to visit her at the shop? Lately, it's been very quiet at the RNT shops. If MLs have customers' numbers this might be a good time to call them. Sitting in a shop whole day without any customers doesn't help MLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If she was really busy would she have texted you to visit her at the shop? Lately, it's been very quiet at the RNT shops. If MLs have customers' numbers this might be a good time to call them. Sitting in a shop whole day without any customers doesn't help MLs.
    You are right about the general slow-down in the parlours. I also reveived messages from a receptionist I knew of who had gone to work with a new shop. It's good to see that punters who are prepared to risk Omicron are treated with such welcome. But seriously how many shops could one has the time to visit?

My regular only texts me once a week from a particular shop. But she could also text me from 2 other shops she works at. Maybe she didn't want me to spent too much hard-earned money keep seeing her? I'm going to give her a surprise visit this week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are right about the general slow-down in the parlours. I also reveived messages from a receptionist I knew of who had gone to work with a new shop. It's good to see that punters who are prepared to risk Omicron are treated with such welcome. But seriously how many shops could one has the time to visit?

My regular only texts me once a week from a particular shop. But she could also text me from 2 other shops she works at. Maybe she didn't want me to spent too much hard-earned money keep seeing her? I'm going to give her a surprise visit this week.
    Chapter 5’.. when’s it coming . Not you, the lubed up lettering .. attaboy zoobin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today was the 3rd time my regular ML wechat me and asked me whether I was going to visit her in the shop. When I saw her I asked her why the message. She said she hadn't seen me for a week and she did miss me.

I used to see her twice a week. But I decided to pull back to once a week and visited her only she wechat me and asked me to come. If not I wouldn't see her. I don't want to be over dependent on her.

Today I did half hour of massage on her back and feet and made slow, deep and gentle love with her which she enjoyed for the reminding half hour.

At the beginning I did the hard chasing giving her tips and buying her presents. Not anymore. She is quite generous with me with her body and let me do everything I want except the deep kissing which most Chinese girls don't like to do it.

I'd asked her several times to come to my place but faced with rejections. Today She said she would come this Sunday and asked me to wait for her message. I don't keep my hope up too high.

It's good to play hot and cold with a regular ML. Maybe it's time for me to turn on the hot mode again as I've been rather stand-offish to her. In my quest to look for her replacement I've met with a string of bad punts. I feel like I'm wasting my time and instead I should spend the money and time with her as every time I see her it's always a diamond service from her. Why would I want to go somewhere else?
    If you don't want to see her, I can see her for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    If you don't want to see her, I can see her for you
    All MLs are in it for the money and happy to see you.

My regular costs me $300 per visit. Please PM me for shop name if you are prepared to spend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An ML/WL doesn't miss you, she misses your money. Period.

Please don't overthink too much guys, come back to Earth. It's a businesses: respect the girl, do your business and that's it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Sounds like Mr Sibon is out played by this ml. She practically tie your balls around her finger.

You not getting dfk in diamond service it already tell us how much she misses / like
    You are not going to win .hot or cold mode !! She gets the prize at the end

Plenty of pussies out there !

having 2 to 3 regulars ml as rotation ls the best. Every ml give different services like some is GFE PSE etc
    Also a regular WL is nice to.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am so lucky that I don't run into this type of issues

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Sounds like Mr Sibon is out played by this ml. She practically tie your balls around her finger.

You not getting dfk in diamond service it already tell us how much she misses / like
    You are not going to win .hot or cold mode !! She gets the prize at the end

Plenty of pussies out there !

having 2 to 3 regulars ml as rotation ls the best. Every ml give different services like some is GFE PSE etc
    Also a regular WL is nice to.
    Woods23 is certainly right. Lots of fish in the sea. Why stick to one when you can see many girls especially now. Many shops are feeling the heat with many customers deciding to stay away in fear of contracting the virus. Girls are suffering too. Less customers and less money. You can always have a favourite ML who treats you well but remember, you are in control and not the girl as to what you do with your money and where you go. As I always say variety is the spice of life. No girl will ever treat you as her number one because this is business. She sees many customers and money talks. Therefore, enjoy your times and remember to keep your options open at all times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast