Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One regular ML or multiple MLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just have one ML I keep in mind if I want a good time and I know it'll be good. I'm a regular of hers and she even remembered me even after I hadn't visited in months. I usually punt for other MLs to see if I can get a better experience but low-key I'm still searching for Anna from Green square massage as she gave me the best B2B.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    All MLs are in it for the money and happy to see you.

My regular costs me $300 per visit. Please PM me for shop name if you are prepared to spend.
    Please PM shop and ml

Thx .. I think

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Woods23 is certainly right. Lots of fish in the sea. Why stick to one when you can see many girls especially now. Many shops are feeling the heat with many customers deciding to stay away in fear of contracting the virus. Girls are suffering too. Less customers and less money. You can always have a favourite ML who treats you well but remember, you are in control and not the girl as to what you do with your money and where you go. As I always say variety is the spice of life. No girl will ever treat you as her number one because this is business. She sees many customers and money talks. Therefore, enjoy your times and remember to keep your options open at all times.
    Yes, exactly, Why stick to 1 ML when there are so many fish in the sea. I’m pretty sure there’s only one answer to that question but let’s not speak it here, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Sounds like Mr Sibon is out played by this ml. She practically tie your balls around her finger.

You not getting dfk in diamond service it already tell us how much she misses / like
    You are not going to win .hot or cold mode !! She gets the prize at the end

Plenty of pussies out there !

having 2 to 3 regulars ml as rotation ls the best. Every ml give different services like some is GFE PSE etc
    Also a regular WL is nice to.
    I also agree with this... Can have favourites (plural) but dangerous to stick to only 1... (What if she leaves the industry as so many have mentioned on the forum..)... A rotation is best plus always be willing to find another special one...

But like all hobbies, need to fund it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Better to have multiple on a semi-regular roster. I do remember though when I did have a regular in a certain shop and it became difficult to see other girls, they all talk amongst themselves and you don’t want your regular feeling bad if you have unintentionally ‘snubbed’ her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    Better to have multiple on a semi-regular roster. I do remember though when I did have a regular in a certain shop and it became difficult to see other girls, they all talk amongst themselves and you don’t want your regular feeling bad if you have unintentionally ‘snubbed’ her
    I tried to spread my wings. But most of them ended in dud punts and a waste of money.

In the end I still go back to my regular because I know I can always have a great time with her.

She told me she would be going back to China next year. If that is the end of my punting after her departure I'll welcome it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All MLs are in it for the money and happy to see you.

My regular costs me $300 per visit. Please PM me for shop name if you are prepared to spend.
    Bro ,
    Please PM me the shop and ML name and also whats on offer 😁
    Thanks in advance .

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I am so lucky that I don't run into this type of issues
    Same here, never give out my phone number, speaking on behalf of all the married punters ?

However, some Mamasans from various RnT shops whom I had become friendly with over the years would send me a pm if they have any new busty girl who is my type……. Haha

Many thanks to Alice @ 227 Broadway, Bella, Nicole from QVB, Candy, Madam, Foxy & Co.

Over the past decade and in this forum, I have had many favorites, most of them have moved on and far too many of them have only lasted a very short time which was a huge pity, just never had enough of them: Iris, Leng, Rita, Bonnie, Nina, Rachel to name just a few.

On the other hand, a few of the more matured master class ladies are still around and servicing: Candy & Susan from 518 Kent St and VIP Pyrmont plus Yuki from Bondi Road, always the go to ladies for me.

Unfortunately my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 now at 227 NSM is simply toooooo far away and making it really difficult to visit. And she understands this, so whenever I made a serious effort to see her, she really appreciated that.

Really missed the good old days where between SL, SF and QVB, there’s always been some busty good MLs ready to Spanish me…….. haha

So to answer the OP, always help to have favorite shops plus some favorite ladies .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you stick to one ML then she will expect you to see her regularly. Sometimes they get lazy and will just talk to you instead of massaging and talking at the same time. We know women can do this better than men. It's nice to chat with them but not when time is ticking and you're paying for it.

It is a good idea to probably have a favourite ML that is reliable and will be available for you. At the same time, you're not married to a ML or signed a contract with them. Therefore, see other MLs. There are many out there and please be respectful.
    I was seeing a regular ML for a couple of years. Not a good idea in the end she took advantage of my good nature and ripped me off big time.
    See as many different ones as I can now and who gives a shit if they get jealous of each other because I am the customer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Totally agree with this. Nothing worse than a regular that stops massaging or just sits on your back and talks. Part 1 is still part of the package. Some regulars swap out part 1 for GFE. I sometime just need the massage
    This .
    I was seeing ml regularly maybe 2-3 a month. Started off well. Eventually she started talking more and part 1 went from hard massage which I like, to soft touch and now she just tickle my back using their nails. Occasionally elbow here and there. . Nothing exotic while just talking random shit like how shitty other punters are, how crap they treat her, and booking appointments then not showing up or maybe competitive/jealous girls write up fake bookings so the ml I'm seeing get less work?
    I guess she's see me as someone to vent or talk to but I still expect part one to be decent. So now that I reduced seeing her she notices it and say she misses me and wonders when i come in again. But I don't think much of it

Part 2 is still great though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This .
    I was seeing ml regularly maybe 2-3 a month. Started off well. Eventually she started talking more and part 1 went from hard massage which I like, to soft touch and now she just tickle my back using their nails. Occasionally elbow here and there. . Nothing exotic while just talking random shit like how shitty other punters are, how crap they treat her, and booking appointments then not showing up or maybe competitive/jealous girls write up fake bookings so the ml I'm seeing get less work?
    I guess she's see me as someone to vent or talk to but I still expect part one to be decent. So now that I reduced seeing her she notices it and say she misses me and wonders when i come in again. But I don't think much of it

Part 2 is still great though.
    Hi 1inchguy

They are all full of BS don’t believe them when they say they miss you.
    I can tell you a story of my experience with one ML that will make you cringe.

PM me and I will tell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im normally a regular ML kind of guy, but then lately my regulars have been trying to punt me off to the newer ladies or something. 'Sharing' they say lol.

I still explore the space and check out other shops, it gets awkward when you see a lady you see a lot at the store you're taking a peep into though!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Hi 1inchguy

They are all full of BS don’t believe them when they say they miss you.
    I can tell you a story of my experience with one ML that will make you cringe.

PM me and I will tell
    It's okay, I already know what you mean. I already had this other ml saying she love me after few visits and it got out of hand like I'm not sure if she's serious or joke but I felt uncomfortable and stopped seeing her.

Anyway it's better to have multiple ml than one incase it gets sour.

Sticking to one defeat the purpose of punting. See as many as you can. Only truth in life. If you see wl or ml more than once lol fail

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you have one ML whom you always go to or you have multiple ones whom you visit?

When I started out I used to have a ML whom I always went to for more 3 months. I still see her often. If I don't see her she will wechat me to tell me to come and how much she misses me which I don't believe.

I start to look around as I don't want to get over dependent on her. Of course as I try to venture out visiting different parlours I waste money and meet with many bad punts.
    Regulars are good because you have built your chemistry and rapport with them. Starting with a new ML is always going to be not as good because with a regular she knows exactly how you like things and you will go in expecting the same but be disappointed, but overtime it should get better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSEXY View Post
    Regulars are good because you have built your chemistry and rapport with them. Starting with a new ML is always going to be not as good because with a regular she knows exactly how you like things and you will go in expecting the same but be disappointed, but overtime it should get better.
    This is the way to do it, especially in the ML world. Build up a stable of regulars in different shops who treat you to the GFE (which I like). I see my 'best girl' maybe 3 times a month and my other 2 girls maybe 1-2 times a month. I'd see them all more often, but... budget. Once you build rapport and trust there's no awkward holding back. We get straight into it and it's around 45 minutes in every position and 15 minutes of chit chat. Perfect at my age lol. Banging hotties is my hobby and i love it.

I try other shops once every couple of months or so, always looking for my next regular. It's a good life, enjoy it lads and think of yourselves as very lucky living in Sydney - we're streets ahead of other cities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im going to go against the grain with whats been said on this thread. Altough i do totally agree sex gets better with someone who you know quite well and you should stick to a regular some of the time if you can. Some of the punters in this thread are real hardcore in terms of punting with many going multiple times in a week or even in a day.

Maybe these punters go often because these punters have too much money or are in sex-less marriages etc so it makes sense why you would go quite often and why you would need a regular if your blowing a half a grand a week because sex does vary.

But i think for the vast majority of guys that i know who do punt, its more of a monthly activity. Perhaps its because im a younger guy so i have finanical constraints but also because guys like me and mates i know obtain sex via other methods on top of punting. Bars, nightclubs, social events, girlfriends, casual sex, dating apps etc are all ways i get sex so perhaps thats why i dont go punting too often and therefore wouldnt need a regular.

Plus punting is part of the hunt, there are so many hot women with pussies needing my cock and only so much money and time so i endeavor to sample a new girl every time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    This is the way to do it, especially in the ML world. Build up a stable of regulars in different shops who treat you to the GFE (which I like). I see my 'best girl' maybe 3 times a month and my other 2 girls maybe 1-2 times a month. I'd see them all more often, but... budget. Once you build rapport and trust there's no awkward holding back. We get straight into it and it's around 45 minutes in every position and 15 minutes of chit chat. Perfect at my age lol. Banging hotties is my hobby and i love it.

I try other shops once every couple of months or so, always looking for my next regular. It's a good life, enjoy it lads and think of yourselves as very lucky living in Sydney - we're streets ahead of other cities.
    I had a regular like that a few years ago. She couldn’t speak a lot of English but she knew exactly what I wanted. We would get into it straight away and really made a me happy guy.
    After that she would relax me with a massage.
    I kept booking her until I was told by the mamasan one day that she had gone back to China.
    I paid no more or less every time and you knew what you got. Totally miss her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I can't even commit to my ex-wife and partners, how could I possibly commit to an ML?
    I do return to some MLs, but I wouldn't call myself a "regular".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Since my experience with a regular WL over a few months I decided to switch to MLs and not have regulars. I think semi regulars would probably be a good idea as you will know what you get from the session. The fun in the hunt is good though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast