Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One regular ML or multiple MLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to have 2 lists, a regular list that could have between 1-3 girls (WL & ML) and then have a wish list(Mainly WL) which are girls I want to try. I'm open about this to the regulars so they know I'm not exclusive.

If I wanted to be exclusive, ...

I would get a girlfriend.

But I also agree it becomes harder u if u see a regular often and connections grow..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I tend to have 2 lists, a regular list that could have between 1-3 girls (WL & ML) and then have a wish list(Mainly WL) which are girls I want to try. I'm open about this to the regulars so they know I'm not exclusive.

But I also agree it becomes harder u if u see a regular often and connections grow..
    That’s the issue I let connections grow with a regular. If they are not genuine it will cost you a lot of money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regulars can be great, but your time in the room is business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    Regulars can be great, but your time in the room is business
    Absolutely true. If it’s too good to be true… it is not true.
    That is what my motto is. I am bitter and I shouldn’t harp about it but I’m just getting it off my chest. Thank you for listening.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post

I’m in a similar boat, but tend to explore more these days, and if let down, go back to a solid and pleasurable regular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Having a solid rotation of women is the only true way, it does require effort but the rewards are worth it, BUT it does have its challenges.

Tha BossMack Topsoil spits some insightful game on one of his videos titled "Bitch Management". Here's an exerpt - Read it, understand it, memorise it, and practice it...and it will serve you well.

A word of caution for any sensitive guys, as some of the rules may upset and shatter your beta narrative.

http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/200...bitch.html?m=1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Having a solid rotation of women is the only true way, it does require effort but the rewards are worth it, BUT it does have its challenges.

Tha BossMack Topsoil spits some insightful game on one of his videos titled "Bitch Management". Here's an exerpt - Read it, understand it, memorise it, and practice it...and it will serve you well.

A word of caution for any sensitive guys, as some of the rules may upset and shatter your beta narrative.

http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/200...bitch.html?m=1
    Some valid points in the bitch management. Don't listen to 'advisors' and think for yourself. Don't be a pussy who goes down on pussy. Let her suck your shlong first and swallow your babies. You are the boss and not her slaveboy. Remember not to reveal too much about yourself and most of all, have a few girls and not one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prison shower vernacular. Posted 15 years ago with 1 like, too much McDonald’s and Pot
    Last edited by V2539; 16-07-2022 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Edited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made big mistake in the past of just having one loyal ML. Ended up in boredom for me and then jealousy amongst the other ML when I started seeing other girls in the shop. End result is all girls turned against me lol...... Found a new shop and started a new approach! Variety really is the spice of life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to have 4-5 regulars who I rotate over a fortnight. It provides variety but keeps the girls guessing. I’ve shared 2 regular ML’s from the same shop. Recently, one started getting a touch jealous, but after inviting her to a double she seems back on track. Regardless of their profession, women are inherently jealous types. Rule 1’to punting, the 3F’s - Find them, Fuck them, Forget them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    I tend to have 4-5 regulars who I rotate over a fortnight. It provides variety but keeps the girls guessing. I’ve shared 2 regular ML’s from the same shop. Recently, one started getting a touch jealous, but after inviting her to a double she seems back on track. Regardless of their profession, women are inherently jealous types. Rule 1’to punting, the 3F’s - Find them, Fuck them, Forget them!
    Hahaha love this!!!!! Will use the 3 Fs from now on ����

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Hahaha love this!!!!! Will use the 3 Fs from now on ����
    Happy to pass on the wisdom of 35 years of punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    Happy to pass on the wisdom of 35 years of punting
    35 years TongueJack!!! About 10 years for me now but only 3 years doing FS..... you are my go to man now haha!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123