Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you do on Saturday Arvo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Haircut, massage, and rimming with bj for $115??? Where'd you get that action brother?
    The haircut was separate just to clarify.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Phew, you had me thinking you went for the infamous nude barber there, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    Watched the Ashes and went to the BBL
    What a roller coaster ride in Hobart last night! At first when England was 0/68, I thought , ok, they are putting up a fight, both openers have got a start, this could be a closer match by tomorrow?

Then big tall Cameron Green took three wickets either side of Tea and bang, bang, bang, England collapsed yet again losing 10/56!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Haha, ok that makes more sense. Unless of course you had gone to this old one: http://www.thenudebarber.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loved the game... Twists and turns... Yeah, both Cameron green and Cap did a good job and took wickets as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Loved the game... Twists and turns... Yeah, both Cameron green and Cap did a good job and took wickets as needed.
    Spare a thought for Starc and Lyon who combined to take out Ben Stokes in both innings, and what a catch from Lyon last night, even though he was not used to bowl a single over nor he was used as a night watchman this match.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/cric...0q0jl1h2yejq5o

Hell yeah... It reminded me of Jonty Rhodes... One of the greatest in fielding...

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    What is this?
    People are starting new threads to brag now?

It's a sex forum; we all have got laid yesterday, today or whenever. Who cares!

Oh wait!...I didn't have any barbecue though.
    Damn. I am jealous man.
    Love me some barbecue.
    Yes there is nothing like a traditional aussie barbecue on a 30° 75% humidity afternoon by the pool. I am quite interested in food culture and BBQ's are varied things. Can you tell us specifically what you had, types of meat and what was in the salad. Was it cooked on spikes or standard cuts? What beer did you wash it down with? Perhaps we can live your afternoon vicariously.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I guy gets shipwrecked on a beautiful desert island.
    The only other survivor is Margot Robbie, and they salvage a container load of champagne, caviar and other goodies.
    One thing leads to another and this guy is fucking Margot Robbie like crazy.
    She is a wild sexy nympho and loves cum on her face and takes it up the arse like a champion.
    Everything is perfect, the guy is living the dream, it's paradise on earth, but something is missing, he is unhappy and depressed. Why?
    Then he gets a brilliant idea!
    He gets Margot Robbie to dress up like a man, and paints a moustache on her, and then says to her "Mate, bro, guess what, I am fucking Margot Robbie!"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The only other survivor is Margot Robbie, and they salvage a container load of champagne, caviar and other goodies.
    She is a wild sexy nympho and loves cum on her face and takes it up the arse like a champion.
    Everything is perfect, the guy is living the dream, it's paradise on earth, but something is missing, he is unhappy and depressed. Why?
    He gets Margot Robbie to dress up like a man, and paints a moustache on her, and then says to her "Mate, bro, guess what, I am fucking Margot Robbie!"
    I sense you are on a boat you’ve lost one oar, you are hoping to approach the desert island but you realise you’re really fucked

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Vis ton rêve. (Live your dream - in French.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I sense you are on a boat you’ve lost one oar, you are hoping to approach the desert island but you realise you’re really fucked
    If it's a deserted island at least you won't worry about catching the omicron variant or wearing a mask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12