Thread: Eye-ai-ai 🤪

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eye-ai-ai 🤪

Person's Name : Eye

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : January 2022

Rates: $200/250/300

Size/shape: Eye has a really skinny, model-like figure so if you’re into really curvy girls might wanna look elsewhere. She has does have a nice pair of C-cup breasts, one felt natural but I could feel she probably got one of them enhanced so they could be visually even. Probably best feature is her small, cute face, dark hair, and large eyes, which are a joy to look into when she’s got her mouth on your lil guy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided: Decided to take the new Korean arrival, Eye, for a spin to let you brothers know what’s up! Txted the mamasan for a 45 minute booking at 2:15 and made my way over. I arrived 5 minutes early, so used the time to quickly go to the bathroom then made my way up and then I saw her in a shiny dress. Compared to the reference photos and videos 5Star provided I’d say she looks a bit older, with a more rounder face but the body is pretty accurate.

First impressions, she was shy but I just assumed it was due to the lack of English. She immediately got undressed and asked me to come shower. Usually I like a more slower build-up and undressing them myself so I was like “this girl is about her business” haha. Came into the shower, and she was very playful and touching my nipples and giggling. She was very firm on washing me a peculiar way though haha and wasn’t too keen on me making moves on her or asking for certain things. Like this was her routine before sex.

Then she gave me a BBJ and that was when I was like whoa she knows what she’s doing with that mouth. She sucked tight and swirled her tongue around my lil guy. Looking into her big eyes and innocent little face as well made me feel so naughty. Unfortunately she got pretty distracted by her pager beeping so she stopped, got out of the shower and put it outside.

She ran back inside and joined me on the bed and continued blowing me. After a while, I told her I wanted to fuck her. She lay on her back and I just fucked her in different missionary positions and side fucked her. As we continued she really warmed up and responded well to me. I could tell she was enjoying herself as her pussy got tighter and wetter. Her best feature really is her face and breasts and toned stomach so I didn’t put her into doggy or anything else + she still seemed a bit shy. Wasn’t too much of a fan of DFK (probably bc of covid fears) so didn’t push it too much. After about 25 minutes, I started pushing my lil guy deep inside her and then came while looking into those eyes.

We rested for a bit and chatted and she told me she might only be here for the summer. I saw it was only 12:40, so we showered and I asked for another BBJ in the shower but she told me 45 minutes only can do one shot (even tho I can do two in 45 so not sure if it’s a rule at 5Star…). So we settled on a massage but not even 5 minutes into the massage the mamasan knocked on the door and told me to get out which I thought was kinda rude…

Eye made some conversation with her through the door and said apparently I started early so my time was up. But I always set a timer when I get in the door and I was pretty sure I had until 12:55 at least. Eye gave me a really sorry look and she was like “I’m sorry I can’t give you a massage” I said it was okay and we got dressed. As I got dressed she beat her fists on my back and joked “I give you massage now” then we hugged and she said I’ll see u again soon.

Walked into the waiting room to see the mamasan with another customer waiting for Eye so I think she was just tired of making small talk with him in all honesty. Left feeling pretty relaxed but still kinda bummed about my 45 sesh turning into a rudely interrupted 35-40 sesh.

She is still really new to this Aussie industry so I think Eye is just adjusting but would recommend Eye to anyone who is into the skinny, cute face, model types with a decent pair of C-cups. I personally wouldn’t go again even tho she was still quite lovely but my cup of tea is T Rose if that says anything about my tastes hahaha worth a try though and hope she has fun with you all while she’s here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who says you were going to shoot a second time.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the rule on how many times? yeah that is rude to interrupt, at least have bookings like 15mins in between sessions so at least it can be ready for the next customer.

Is there a pic of eye?

Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    What's the rule on how many times? yeah that is rude to interrupt, at least have bookings like 15mins in between sessions so at least it can be ready for the next customer.

Is there a pic of eye?
    Where have you been?

Her photos are everywhere:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha I know I was just like let’s just have more fun sigh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is there a pic of eye?
    I don’t know if there’s a rule but first time I’ve heard that from a WL. Maybe they only let you go once in Korea who knows. Yeah pretty rude of them not my favourite establishment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I booked Eye for an hour and was allowed 2 shots... she's a real sweetheart. She can suck the chrome off an exhaust pipe!
    Might get around to doing an AR for her but this one pretty much sums it up.
    Oh... she has a fucking awesome body and sexy abs too !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Korean eye must be hot. does she work out and what was she wearing when you met up?

is a look before you try allowed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Korean eye must be hot. does she work out and what was she wearing when you met up?

is a look before you try allowed?
    She works out - got some nice abs. Greets you in a sparkly dress, don’t think you get a look just photos

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does Eye offer something like pussy sliding like Rebecca? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah probably as that is massage level techniques. I wouldn't be paying what they charge just for a slide