Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niko Delevingne - ultimate PSE experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No I didn't see her. Just read her ad and what she can do.
    I don’t think I picked up on the brown shower. Each to their own, but I have some boundaries 😅

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    I don’t think I picked up on the brown shower. Each to their own, but I have some boundaries 😅
    That's going too far. Brown shower no thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's going too far. Brown shower no thanks!
    If that means someone taking a dump on you, you would have to be a sick fuck to be into that.......

Banned
    While I agree with you, remember some people think anal sex or ass to mouth is sick.

I've watched a girl squeeze out an ass creampie after ejaculating in her ass, which was kinky, but brown showers are a whole other level. I could not go there either.

Niko's ass was pristine when I fucked it by the way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If that means someone taking a dump on you, you would have to be a sick fuck to be into that.......
    You know what? There are some sick people out there who get turned on by it and willing to pay top dollars to have it done for them. Just crazy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have read reports of her being Thai, Korean, etc.

I understand from a reliable source that she is a mixture of Japanese + something else. So I describe her as Japanese.

I don’t speak the language and don’t punt Asians enough to know the difference.
    I'll settle this for good. She is from Thailand. I’ve seen her a few times and despite her advertising that she’s Japanese, she couldn’t speak a word of Japanese when I asked her to. She’s also, a bit unfortunately, 47 years old. She takes EFT payments to a company account. If you search the company on ASIC, her real name comes up with age and background, etc. If you have sharp eyes, you can sort of tell from all the wrinkles on her hands. But she's certainly managed her body very well at that age and her PSE is one of the best I've experienced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    I'll settle this for good. She is from Thailand. I’ve seen her a few times and despite her advertising that she’s Japanese, she couldn’t speak a word of Japanese when I asked her to. She’s also, a bit unfortunately, 47 years old. She takes EFT payments to a company account. If you search the company on ASIC, her real name comes up with age and background, etc. If you have sharp eyes, you can sort of tell from all the wrinkles on her hands. But she's certainly managed her body very well at that age and her PSE is one of the best I've experienced.
    If its true Black then this is fabulous intel. I have to say she has a body and smooth skin like a 20 something woman.

I don’t punt Asian women very often as I can’t speak a word of any of the languages, let alone tell the difference between nationalities.

Not that it matters, she is gorgeous, willing and fun.

Thanks for the intel :-)

Have you reviewed her on here - if you have seen her a few times?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If its true Black then this is fabulous intel. I have to say she has a body and smooth skin like a 20 something woman.

I don’t punt Asian women very often as I can’t speak a word of any of the languages, let alone tell the difference between nationalities.

Not that it matters, she is gorgeous, willing and fun.

Thanks for the intel :-)

Have you reviewed her on here - if you have seen her a few times?
    Agreed - if her age is not a deal-breaker, she's good for sure.

I haven't posted much review on this forum before but should probably start doing it after my monthly punts!

I can distinguish most accents from the usual Asian countries in the punting world - China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. so hopefully I can bring some good intel for this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lost me at brown shower - no thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like I need to work on my terms. I got the context but what is brown shower really? Hahahaha is it shitting on someones face?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Seems like I need to work on my terms. I got the context but what is brown shower really? Hahahaha is it shitting on someones face?
    Yes that’s what it is. And not just any type of shit will do, it has to be watery to make a proper “shower”.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Goldfish It's a bit curious that you know so much about this?
    It’s a knowledge obtained from years of going through hardcore JAV. Doesn’t mean I’m into it. Lots of shit going on there, literally!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12