Thread: Would you do it without protection?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Would you do it without protection?

As the title says, would you guys have sex with the advertised girls without any types of protection?

I know girls don't offer natural services and some girls don't even do BBBJ, but I was just wondering...

If anybody has an experience of having natural sessions, please share your experiences! 😄

Mate, no one is going to tell you this, however, there are plenty of posts and threads in this subject , go do some research yourself ok:

Just type “BBFS” as key word in the search 🔍 function and you will have plenty of answers.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, no one is going to tell you this, however, there are plenty of posts and threads in this subject , go do some research yourself ok:

Just type “BBFS” as key word in the search �� function and you will have plenty of answers.

Cheers
    Not share who does it but how it feels should be okay?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure plenty of guys do... but c'mon. Condoms aren't that bad, they're much better than they used to be, and is that extra maybe 10% of good feeling worth getting ghonnorhea, or chlamydia, or anything else that you might have for a long time, or even the rest of your life??

Think with your other head! No FS with an ML or WL. Not worth the minor but serious risks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the question you should be asking yourself, if she is willing to go raw, bareback with you, how many different guys have she done the same with.
    the consequence speak for them selves.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Not share who does it but how it feels should be okay?
    How it feels to have non condom sex with a women? I'm sure 60% of the people on this forum who are/was married or have/had girlfriends can tell you what bare back sex feels like lol.

Banned
    Do you want to have regrets later? Do you want to have some incurable disease or infection that will prevent you from having sex in the future and to be on medications for life? Don't take risks. There are girls who advertise natural services. They are around. Many have ads with photos of pretty young girls but are actually MILFs. If she is willing to go bareback with you, there's a high probability she will do with other Dicks and Harrys who visit her.

Banned
    I've bare backed Caucasian brothel girls and RNT girls that I've seen privately. I've had one STI in all my years and it was treated within a week with an antibiotic.

I mainly punt Sugarbabes these days and, while we will usually start off covered, I only look to repeat with the ones who are happy to go bb after we've both tested and talked about sexually history and number of partners.

I'm married but we no longer have sex. If I was having sex at home, I would be much more risk adverse.

BBFS is quite common across all forms of sex work. No point in thinking it is not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Type bbfs forum into google and you will see it's quite common.

Banned
    BBS was standard protocol in the 70s and 80s
    NSU ( Non Specific Urethritis) occurred often with me
    I learned to live with it....regular visits to The Blue Light Clinic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    BBS was standard protocol in the 70s and 80s
    Correct, my last BBS was back in the early 80's from memory. I think it was AIDS that started it all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree that plenty of guys do it but a large percentage of the freelance bareback riders would be old timers, guys in the 50-80 yr age bracket. Guys who have lost all their inhibitions, guys who grew up in the pre-AIDS era, guys who are divorced, had the snip, find themselves in loveless and sexless relationships, guys married to 300 pound nagging gorillas, guys with partners whose waterhole has long gone dry, guys who have nothing to lose (eg health), guys who are about to lose their mojo, guys who know there’s not much left in the tank and want to make the most of the remaining 5-15 years.

For the young cats that are in the prime of their life, if you haven’t married, haven’t had kids, if you want to enter a serious and committed relationship, if you want to remain healthy, and avoid going to a sexual health clinics, then use a saddle!

Ultimately nothing beats the feeling and the sensation you get from smashing raw.
    Condom sex is like giving DATY with her underwear left on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am just going to say this, if you are single do what ever makes you happy,
    if you are married and have kids, you have a responsibility to them,
    and you don't have that luxury of being irresponsible or selfish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If no protection then don't do is my thoughts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    YOLO , not going to say no to a pretty young thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to think with ya head. Wanna dance with the devil, go for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do bbfs with the partner yes
    Not taking any chance at a shop tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Would you do it without protection?

I once come across this telegram advertisement in Taiwan for domestic Taiwanese punters and it goes like this:

You can fuck her without rubber but you can’t creampie = extra money
    You can fuck her and/or accidentally creampie without rubber = extra on top of that.

Sources: https://357777.blogspot.com/2021/10/blog-post.html

Sigh… them pussies and services are cheap in Taiwan!
    Our local pimps need to learn a thing or two… lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The risk appetite of everyone is different but it is not worth it imo.