Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage with L**la Y on Sandgate rd

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage with L**la Y on Sandgate rd

Got a tip from Touchngo to try this shop and ask for ML as I was heading north of brisbane. Headed to shop and entered to see a really hot thai ml. I asked if she was l**la and she said no but l**la was free a door down. Went to the next door and was met by a smiling older ml about mid to late 40's with a very hot body and pretty face.
    I told her I had been recommended to see her and she asked how long I replied for 30mins.
    without going into blow by blow the session was very good. she was very accomodating and would rank her very high on the scale and would see her again. I opted to 100 option but I got more out of her than I would many others for that price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Got a tip from Touchngo to try this shop and ask for ML as I was heading north of brisbane. Headed to shop and entered to see a really hot thai ml. I asked if she was l**la and she said no but l**la was free a door down. Went to the next door and was met by a smiling older ml about mid to late 40's with a very hot body and pretty face.
    I told her I had been recommended to see her and she asked how long I replied for 30mins.
    without going into blow by blow the session was very good. she was very accomodating and would rank her very high on the scale and would see her again. I opted to 100 option but I got more out of her than I would many others for that price
    Any more hints on suburb name?....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sandgate road is a long road. I know at least 4 different massage joints along it that do extras.

I definitely don't know of any two next door to each other on it as per old mate's story though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah maybe toombul, there are a couple close there. Forum etiquette encourages mud map style directions apparenlty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The way I read it he went to the room next door not to another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigru55 View Post
    The way I read it he went to the room next door not to another shop
    That's how I read it too. The story reminds me a bit of Hay St in Kalgoorlie 20 years ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe it's actually Laila's Beauty & Massage, Deagon lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a sexy girl here think Korean shoulder length hair sandy colour last I saw her she said she fell off a horse and damaged her back can’t remover her name but was great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    young, petite thai backing onto the tyres or different?

Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    rideon is touchy......

rideon uses the same language, same shops, rideon disappeared when touchy started, rideon reappeared today. touchy wants people to believe he has friends out there.

touchy just wants engagement....

rideon and touchy haven't interacted on this forum, yet receives a tip.....

happy to always call out this guys bs.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    young, petite thai backing onto the tyres or different?
    Rather cryptic, care to clarify?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Was a sexy girl here think Korean shoulder length hair sandy colour last I saw her she said she fell off a horse and damaged her back can’t remover her name but was great
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! read this again with a picture in your head of a dude with a horse-sized dick.... You must be impressive, Massageloverbris!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparo_Feeder View Post
    Any more hints on suburb name?....
    Think the letter Y and you will know the shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suspect this lady has been around for a while and was actually my first ever punt. Saw her in Albion at the time, but have seen her at the Y shop as well. Cheeky, experienced and excellent technique - massage and after 🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there again and saw S**ie the other hot thai ml from my review. She kept me waiting for about 10mins which gave me the shits but when she came into the room she was chatty and happy attitude I softened a little. Asked for the menu straight up and it was very limited with just naked hj $100. I agreed and she took her clothes off to reveal a hot 30ish bod with bolt ons. She allowed me to suck her tits but apart from that it was fairly standard albeit cheeky session. Nice finish but i wouldnt return to see her as there are many other hot young mls offering this service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where is it? Deagon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Where is it? Deagon?
    Old mate says the letter Y. Only one shop on Sandgate road with that letter prominently used in its name so surely you've got it off that. It's a shop that's rather young which is good for one's health.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Got a tip from Touchngo to try this shop and ask for ML as I was heading north of brisbane. Headed to shop and entered to see a really hot thai ml.
    Glad you had a good time. I think for now the northside sops have hit a sweet spot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to this shop once. Sandgate rd, Deagon, if we're talking the same place. It seems all Northside shops {Zillmere, Boondall, Deagon) all have old dragons working there. Very disapointed, never go back. Suprised to see S****e's name mentioned there. Seen here few times at VIP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a link or information where the thai in Deagon can be located?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast