Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop photos - how to improve ?

Shop photos - how to improve ?

Not sure about you guys, but I don’t find ladies in lingerie or half naked photo does anything for me. It doesn’t make me want to visit the girls.
    I do however find ladies in everyday clothes attractive and I may book them. For example Luna@kyoto sitting on the counter top, sexy AF.
    How would you improve shop photo?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Not sure about you guys, but I don’t find ladies in lingerie or half naked photo does anything for me. It doesn’t make me want to visit the girls.
    I do however find ladies in everyday clothes attractive and I may book them. For example Luna@kyoto sitting on the counter top, sexy AF.
    Real would be a start ?

Each to his own, I’m just a very simple Breasts man, show me the tits and I’m cum. It’s that simple !

Luna's photo is her and I was pleased to see she matched her photo. I did an AR, a cute girl with a hot body.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it depends.

Some pics make a girl look attractive depending which asset of hers they want to focus on.

I dont mind seeing the girls in in normal clothes that show their physique, figure, assets, etc.
    Or even skimpy outfits or the like.
    As long as you can kind of see their body or facial features.

Sometimes cause ive only seen the lady naked or in costumes, i would ask them to wear something specific after a few sessions.
    Maybe ask them for a casual outfit/dress.

So i guess its not just dependent on individual preferences of the punter, but also something about the pic/descriptions that would make the punters urge to see the girl be more than usual.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Most shop owners who post dodgy photos are either stupid or contemptuous
    Not difficult to post photos of the actual girl respecting privacy by disguising her face with her hair or a mask
    As the OP suggested be creative.., it ain’t difficult

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Current photos would also help, a lot of places use photos from 10 or more years ago.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think the shops should post an ultrasound of the WLs cervix and uterus.
    If the WL offers anal, then they should also post a colonoscopy.
    As a punter, you want to know where you are going.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And arse for those that like a bit of anal
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’d be keen to see a mammography to verify if the tits have been enhanced with bolt-on’s. The other would be an esophagogram to verify if the chick is capable of deep throating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Each to his own, I’m just a very simple Breasts man, show me the tits and I’m cum. It’s that simple !
    Simple breasts man? C'mon, you love large or huge breasts. We all know this! The girl needs to slap your face with them. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Simple breasts man? C'mon, you love large or huge breasts. We all know this! The girl needs to slap your face with them. Lol.
    The trouble is, my last 4 or 5 punts were all MLs with smaller boobs, lovely ladies but just missing something big time……… haha

Ps. I really missed those period when there were big tits galore every where :

When Bella was doing such a big job with Bonnie, Miko and Nina

Emma was still working on and off at Diva

Rachel from 1A and Cherry 🍒 from 1B

Those were the big old days (.)!(.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The trouble is, my last 4 or 5 punts were all MLs with smaller boobs, lovely ladies but just missing something big time……… haha

Ps. I really missed those period when there were big tits galore every where :

When Bella was doing such a big job with Bonnie, Miko and Nina

Emma was still working on and off at Diva

Rachel from 1A and Cherry 🍒 from 1B

Those were the big old days (.)!(.)
    Oh yes Bella had some good quality large breasted ladies and there were a few at Diva. Just memories now.

photos are irreverent to some shops like Dream Girls, I find all the photos of the girls that are not taken at the shops are fakes. The difference in the girls to the photos are so bad, its almost laughable. for example, I went there for a line up (which is another story all together) one girl is shown as a white skinny Chinese girl, the girl that showed up is obviously a dark skin Thai with different portions.... I had a great time with this Thai though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There is big difference between FAKE photo of a different girl compare with a picture which is photoshop.

I can accept the photoshop bit.

Some famous shops in city, Ryde, Parramatta loves to post fake pictures which is meaningless.
    I know the owner. I understand marketing and trade practice, but this type of promotion can only drive you once in the shop.
    This is only my personal view.

yeah, I can take photoshop photos to a point, some are just ridiculous lies but at least it the same person.

But this shops fakes are next level... lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I avoid the places with wildy inaccurate photos it annoys me.
    That said it took me a few goes to understand just how ridiculous some of the photos are XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped bothering with shops that have fake photos. The photos at ns227 and 107 chill are well done and give you an indication of the best assets. I like Sharas photos from 200 Stanmore, probably the best photo I've seen that compliments a good ass. Would be nice if more girls were open to photoshoots to help business and attract customers.

If anything you don't need Photoshop or editing software, just takes better angles with better lighting
    Last edited by rjdin; 18-01-2022 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Add information

Senior Member(無間使者)

I totally agree. Baby doll m

I agree. Baby doll nighty with high heels looks corny. If you see some of the Asian girls social media sites they are bazaar. I also prefer everyday clothes.

Banned
    MAC (Angela's RNT shop) near Central station use to post real large photos of her girls. I thought some people were not happy. At least they were real photos and not fakes taken from social media.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast