Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop photos - how to improve ?

Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    If anything you don't need Photoshop or editing software, just takes better angles with better lighting
    Agree so much on this, just better lighting/angles and put some clothes on some of them lol
    My current top 3 fav shop photo, will will lead me to book them:
    - Luna@Kyoto, sitting on countertop kitchen
    - Fairy@N5M, standing infront of wall, but not sure if it’s real
    - kate@Renwick, sitting on stairs. Lovely photo.

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Agree so much on this, just better lighting/angles and put some clothes on some of them lol
    My current top 3 fav shop photo, will will lead me to book them:
    - Luna@Kyoto, sitting on countertop kitchen
    - Fairy@N5M, standing infront of wall, but not sure if it’s real
    - kate@Renwick, sitting on stairs. Lovely photo.
    Unfortunately advertising photos of any kind are made to have the biggest impact on the sales, to attract the majority of clientele, not the minority with special interest. Being a shop owner, they know what works better.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

The two photos below are from a current shop for the same girl, I think they are genuine photos especially the first seemed to be at the shop but perhaps taken at different stages of her life , either that or the second one was totally photoshopped and I’m sure you can all tell the difference:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo Club View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually good on the shop for posting an updated photo.

Ive heard/read about shops using the same photo from 3+ years ago

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Real photos with the face covered and real body would be great. Just disappointing when you're in the room all excited and the girl walks in. Totally different to the photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Real photos with the face covered and real body would be great. Just disappointing when you're in the room all excited and the girl walks in. Totally different to the photos.
    More truth overall is enough for me. Relax on the edits and filters, remove the "similar to .." pics, dont lie about age or background, rating b cups as d cups .. Dont think thats too much to ask for 😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some reality is all we're asking for.
    I don't mind if a girl has a little more weight, some days I'm into that. All I want to see is that the girl in the photo is who I'm booking. By all means Photoshop out distinguishing features, but don't make a short girl with thick legs look like a 6 foot 2 leggy model, don't try to pass off some teen Insta queen as a $150/hr 40+ year old in your shop, if a girl refuses to have her photo taken that's fine, just put a disclaimer. Most of us aren't unreasonable people, but if you advertise that you sell wagyu mb9+ and I turn up to find Coles chuck steak I'm inclined to feel I've been sold a false promise. (Bear in mind though if you see something that's just too good to be true, use a little common sense and assume it's exactly that.)
    To the original point, I don't mind either, yes street clothes can look sexy as hell, and some lingerie shots get the motor running as well. I think the girls should put the pics they're most comfortable with and which look they prefer for themselves.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No reason why profiles shouldn't contain both, start with less scantily clad photos, click to reveal more, the punter has then the option to go as far as they prefer to make the choice. That said, might be a mute point anyway seeing how many places just have stock placeholder profiles seemingly forever.

As a bit of an amateur photog, I would say that having someone that has some idea how to frame pictures, have some rapport with the gal and a somewhat better gear would also go a long way, some photos are just atrocious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    More truth overall is enough for me. Relax on the edits and filters, remove the "similar to .." pics, dont lie about age or background, rating b cups as d cups .. Dont think thats too much to ask for ��
    Yep, normally the profiles exaggerate the cup size, some of us actually like small cups.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Yep, normally the profiles exaggerate the cup size, some of us actually like small cups.
    Yep I'm with ya on that........

Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Mate, you should try 200 Stanmore, all very nice Thai girls and mostly are A, B and C Cups, right up your alley !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm totally new to this, and I'm confused. If you can't see anything other than some random body parts that may be 5yrs old, how do you choose? Body is important, face is important. I really don't know where to start when you can't choose a face you like

Banned
    Professional photographers go by the a French law which has been introduced many years ago. In it we can't alter the shape of a female's facial feature or part of her body. Easy to do them by Photoshop's warping or liquify.

Large agency e.g. Getty is very strict about it and photographers who are caught would be banned. It's easy to spot it as if you enlarge the pixels very large you could notice that the pixels have been manipulated.

Most of the photos on the shops' sites except the top end establishments are badly done with bad lighting, without regards to lens choice etc. and with a phone. Nobody cares about the photos and no one trusts the photos.

If I book a girl on the strength of a photo online I will want to view her again before handing over the hard-earned cash. And I would want to change to another available girl if I'm not happy with her. The mamasans of the few shops I frequent are happy to oblige me.

What do I look for in a girl first? The waist before anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    If I book a girl on the strength of a photo online I will want to view her again before handing over the hard-earned cash. And I would want to change to another available girl if I'm not happy with her. The mamasans of the few shops I frequent are happy to oblige me.
    Have you ever been to a shop, not many working, all of them not to your taste? Sounds like some shops just have 1 of each "type" of girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sammet972 View Post
    Have you ever been to a shop, not many working, all of them not to your taste? Sounds like some shops just have 1 of each "type" of girl
    Well I just have to accept the best available. I don't walk out from a shop. I try my best to maintain good relations with mamasans and the receptionists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammet972 View Post
    I'm totally new to this, and I'm confused. If you can't see anything other than some random body parts that may be 5yrs old, how do you choose? Body is important, face is important. I really don't know where to start when you can't choose a face you like
    You’re right, the only way is to pick one and go there, wait for her to walk in. At the same time wish she’s the one and maybe do some flow charts in your mind on how to get yourself out of that room.

50/50 chance from my punt experience based on those crazy over the top photoshopped photos that was done many years ago turned out ok. Sometime I just went with it even though I was disappointed, only because I actually need a back massage due to sitting too much at work, most can do a decent enough massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nowadays it's pretty easy to detect fake photos. But yes, real photos with a girl-next-door kinda feel attracts me more. But one or two bikini pics wouldn't hurt to show off some assets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227NS set the standard for photos for me. Their photos are authentic for the vast majority of girls, taken in the shop while maintaining the girls' anonymity. Minimal filter use.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just maiking it real as simple asthat. No fakes means no fakes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a well planned out format helps and its not too complicated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast