Thread: Emily … A playful player sometimes for some . Today not me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Emily … A playful player sometimes for some . Today not me

Date:Jan 2022

Seen Emily’s couple times . Lockdown had got in the way of regular visits, as the last was quite a delight if not borderline Exxy

In the shop, say hi to Jessie and pay 60 for an hour . I’d already seen linley at 200 stanmore earlier in the day, she is cute and fun to chat and spend time with though exp a little vanilla .

Been out kurrajong thought Emily might offer some additional fun , as she is or can be quite wonderful in the massage room.

Now In the room together , Emily seems a little busy and busy to get going both on the
    Job and outta the shop.

last times seen Emily I’ve extended. Today I wouldn’t as shop will close and I’m disinterested.

Same Emily sexy af and chewing gum or something , she’s listing what I can have and pricing. we settle and she gets to it . Nothings feeling good tbh . Not blaming Emily’ but wasn’t feeling the $160 I’d just paid. Some massage , then some DATY and I get blown (but don’t ) or she starts and then doesn’t continue long , I’m told it’s another $50 CIM … no thx emilly, and then we are running out of time and nothing she does is going to get me anywhere but unresolved . At one time she is quietly saying something to me and suggesting more money.

I’ve liked Emily before . Just today I don’t think she liked been in the shop and I’d have been better to have chosen someone else. like Chrissy or Jessica

Ymmv

Would in return . Yes despite the small room size I like the Bexley shop and it’s shower . Would insee Emily again ? Possibly , though no hurry or much interest

Chrissy and Jessica would be my preference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Date:Jan 2022

Seen Emily’s couple times . Lockdown had got in the way of regular visits, as the last was quite a delight if not borderline Exxy

In the shop, say hi to Jessie and pay 60 for an hour . I’d already seen linley at 200 stanmore earlier in the day, she is cute and fun to chat and spend time with though exp a little vanilla .

Been out kurrajong thought Emily might offer some additional fun , as she is or can be quite wonderful in the massage room.

Now In the room together , Emily seems a little busy and busy to get going both on the
    Job and outta the shop.

last times seen Emily I’ve extended. Today I wouldn’t as shop will close and I’m disinterested.

Same Emily sexy af and chewing gum or something , she’s listing what I can have and pricing. we settle and she gets to it . Nothings feeling good tbh . Not blaming Emily’ but wasn’t feeling the $160 I’d just paid. Some massage , then some DATY and I get blown (but don’t ) or she starts and then doesn’t continue long , I’m told it’s another $50 CIM … no thx emilly, and then we are running out of time and nothing she does is going to get me anywhere but unresolved . At one time she is quietly saying something to me and suggesting more money.

I’ve liked Emily before . Just today I don’t think she liked been in the shop and I’d have been better to have chosen someone else. like Chrissy or Jessica

Ymmv

Would in return . Yes despite the small room size I like the Bexley shop and it’s shower . Would insee Emily again ? Possibly , though no hurry or much interest

Chrissy and Jessica would be my preference
    Bit of a turnoff if you're already struggling to finish and they kept mentioning more money. Ive had it happen to me and its the biggest mood killer!!!