I'm a Full Service dude who dabbles into casual RnT joints now and then for variety, but RnT definitely ain't my bread and butter so I'm no expert in the scene.

In the FS game, the economics make sense. A boiler or a catfish Asian bird will advertise $200 an hour (huge red flag btw), $250 is something generally a bit better, whereas your best ones who fuck good and/or look good are $300-$350 per hour. Then you have the overpriced ones like Queenie Pearl who charges an arm and a leg just to watch her jam toys in her twat and seems to forget her brothel roots, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Point being there are different price points based on how hot the bird is and/or how good her services are.

In the RnT world though, the prices are pretty much fixed across 90% of the places. 1,2 or 3 pineapples irrespective of you going into a boiler joint or getting something decent like T5, SSDS, FG, etc. offerings.

So, my question is why is this the case? Why don't we see the price of extras scaled based on the looks of the bird and/or the quality of service like we do with FS punts?

My own theory is just that there are a lot of mugs in the RnT scene who are happy to pay 1/2/3 pineapples to the boilers and maintain their price points, alongside the decent joints with the hotties or the nasty bitches. This is sufficient to keep them afloat for a decent period of time, at least until they open a new joint and fool those mugs all over again.

Hoping someone here can enlighten me though.