Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are massage shop economics so cooked?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Question Why are massage shop economics so cooked?

I'm a Full Service dude who dabbles into casual RnT joints now and then for variety, but RnT definitely ain't my bread and butter so I'm no expert in the scene.

In the FS game, the economics make sense. A boiler or a catfish Asian bird will advertise $200 an hour (huge red flag btw), $250 is something generally a bit better, whereas your best ones who fuck good and/or look good are $300-$350 per hour. Then you have the overpriced ones like Queenie Pearl who charges an arm and a leg just to watch her jam toys in her twat and seems to forget her brothel roots, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Point being there are different price points based on how hot the bird is and/or how good her services are.

In the RnT world though, the prices are pretty much fixed across 90% of the places. 1,2 or 3 pineapples irrespective of you going into a boiler joint or getting something decent like T5, SSDS, FG, etc. offerings.

So, my question is why is this the case? Why don't we see the price of extras scaled based on the looks of the bird and/or the quality of service like we do with FS punts?

My own theory is just that there are a lot of mugs in the RnT scene who are happy to pay 1/2/3 pineapples to the boilers and maintain their price points, alongside the decent joints with the hotties or the nasty bitches. This is sufficient to keep them afloat for a decent period of time, at least until they open a new joint and fool those mugs all over again.

Hoping someone here can enlighten me though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Answered your own question, Frank " there are a lot of mugs in the RnT scene who are happy to pay 1/2/3 pineapples to the boilers and maintain their price points"
    This is why I constantly encourage punters to walk and /or patronize the shops with a proven track record. Punting is up there with betting for money wastage.

The divorce rate in Aust is around 30% - (60% if it is your second marriage) if you were getting on a plane and it had a 30% chance of crashing would you get on? Shows you what a bunch of idiots most ppl are.
    4FoW2
    PS re independents / so called high price point providers - considering you fuck them for 20/30 mins in an hour session be f ed if I am paying them $300 - 350 for the pleasure of that.
    Someone once said "if women did not have a pussy they would be piled up 10 deep at the dump" but thats a bit rough.
    but YVMD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The prices never used to be standardised until a couple years ago when the girls from the more popular shops started moving to the less popular shops. They quickly taught the cheaper girls what punters are willing to pay. From there the sheer volume of demand allowed them to keep their expectations high. The fact that punters very rarely say no and even rarer do they explain why they are saying no, means the girls are clueless about what they should be expecting.

Recently I had some stupid bitch from Lets Relax Massage ask me for $70 HJ, $100 topless and $150 NHJ. Then after I said no and told her that she was too expensive she abused me for not wearing pants and not wanting extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The flip side (lol) of all this is that the ML feel the market forces also. Looks/attitude/skill doesn't line up with yr price? The numbers certainly do fall for these. T

The frustration you see is because you're not the only one to walk. But ecchi it would be good if you could name the individual. My exp at LR is 150 is def option 3.

Naming poor performers is definitely a good way to improve 'market efficiency' haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah days of $50 70 100 for options are long gone or at least till travel opens up shortly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    I'm a Full Service dude who dabbles into casual RnT joints now and then for variety, but RnT definitely ain't my bread and butter so I'm no expert in the scene.

In the FS game, the economics make sense. A boiler or a catfish Asian bird will advertise $200 an hour (huge red flag btw), $250 is something generally a bit better, whereas your best ones who fuck good and/or look good are $300-$350 per hour. Then you have the overpriced ones like Queenie Pearl who charges an arm and a leg just to watch her jam toys in her twat and seems to forget her brothel roots, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Point being there are different price points based on how hot the bird is and/or how good her services are.

In the RnT world though, the prices are pretty much fixed across 90% of the places. 1,2 or 3 pineapples irrespective of you going into a boiler joint or getting something decent like T5, SSDS, FG, etc. offerings.

So, my question is why is this the case? Why don't we see the price of extras scaled based on the looks of the bird and/or the quality of service like we do with FS punts?

My own theory is just that there are a lot of mugs in the RnT scene who are happy to pay 1/2/3 pineapples to the boilers and maintain their price points, alongside the decent joints with the hotties or the nasty bitches. This is sufficient to keep them afloat for a decent period of time, at least until they open a new joint and fool those mugs all over again.

Hoping someone here can enlighten me though.
    Agree Frank…Queenie ..Zoe and Kayo forget they are old and a fip off now…saw them all 10 years ago and their ages don’t change but they keep putting the price up…Any punter who had the pleasure to see them in their prime scoffs at the thought of paying what they want now…but they will never know what we do..
    Also agree with scale on massage girls with a but…
    I have been punting for well over a decade and now realise that it just takes patience to find a good one…ATM I have 3 ladies 2 about 30 and 1 fifty who I can call on any time for great sex…2 natural…all 150 plus shop..

I recently lost my ML to a husband so on the lookout for a hot slim around 30 Asian ..who loves DATY and being fingered and does bbbj for 150 ….she has to be hot in my eyes …can’t find her atm but will keep looking…

I find that privates know that they are getting the dick so don’t enjoy it as much.. and an ML can really enjoy tongues and fingers …which is my get off…

Each to their own Frank…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Sydney they do, I remember a Brazilian who was a stunner wanted $300 for a BJ alone. Settled for a body slide/hj for about $150 I think can’t remember but she was incredible. Fittest I’ve ever seen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    everyones perception of beauty is unveiled in different spectrums of light

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    The flip side (lol) of all this is that the ML feel the market forces also. Looks/attitude/skill doesn't line up with yr price? The numbers certainly do fall for these. T

The frustration you see is because you're not the only one to walk. But ecchi it would be good if you could name the individual. My exp at LR is 150 is def option 3.

Naming poor performers is definitely a good way to improve 'market efficiency' haha.
    I need to learn to say no - unfortunately the wrong head makes the decision a lot of the time - FS shouldn't be anymore than 3 pineapples plus booking fee - but I have failed many a time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's more to do with the timing of the transaction.

In FS private or shops, you're deciding the transaction while fully clothed.

In RnT, you're committed to some sunk costs before the transaction AND you've probably enjoyed some mental stimulation / tackle tickle beforehand.

more of a case of big head vs small head decision making
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    - FS shouldn't be anymore than 3 pineapples plus booking fee -
    Finally someone talking some sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=4FoW2;2303948]Answered your own question, Frank " there are a lot of mugs in the RnT scene who are happy to pay 1/2/3 pineapples to the boilers and maintain their price points"
    This is why I constantly encourage punters to walk and /or patronize the shops with a proven track record. Punting is up there with betting for money wastage. /QUOTE]

Alright so it really is just cos of that. Thanks for validating my theory.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Agree Frank…Queenie ..Zoe and Kayo forget they are old and a fip off now…saw them all 10 years ago and their ages don’t change but they keep putting the price up…Any punter who had the pleasure to see them in their prime scoffs at the thought of paying what they want now…but they will never know what we do..
    Also agree with scale on massage girls with a but…
    I have been punting for well over a decade and now realise that it just takes patience to find a good one…ATM I have 3 ladies 2 about 30 and 1 fifty who I can call on any time for great sex…2 natural…all 150 plus shop..

I recently lost my ML to a husband so on the lookout for a hot slim around 30 Asian ..who loves DATY and being fingered and does bbbj for 150 ….she has to be hot in my eyes …can’t find her atm but will keep looking…

I find that privates know that they are getting the dick so don’t enjoy it as much.. and an ML can really enjoy tongues and fingers …which is my get off…

Each to their own Frank…
    I ain't been in Brizzy 10 years but I know what you mean about their prices hiking up at 10x the speed of inflation without their services getting any better. Just like any car, it should depreciate with age the more mileage on the clock and wear and tear, but we see the inverse in the FS scene with the few girls who don't offer complete starfish/lazy/catfish experiences, simply because the pool here is extremely limited in terms of good stock and dudes are willing to just keep paying more as they price hike. I thankfully got in early on those 3 and held my original price. When I look at their rates today I'm definitely gobsmacked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You need to add another aspect to the $50 $100 & $150 price levels and that is the acceptance rate.

Stunning girl will offer those price points and always get the $150 accepted.

Boiler without personality offers the price point and the $50 gets accepted (well we were here anyway) or declined but rarely is she getting off her clothes.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I need to learn to say no - unfortunately the wrong head makes the decision a lot of the time - FS shouldn't be anymore than 3 pineapples plus booking fee - but I have failed many a time
    I dont mind paying more. Many girls are worth every cent. Some arent worth 20 cents.
    How many caucasian girls under 40 charge $150-200? Why should asians be cheaper?
    If we dont connect after one fs visit, regardless of price...its over.
    I have one I currently pay between $50 and $100 for fs and she gives me everything. I have another who I pay $300 for. Worth every penny.
    The experiences are what i will remember not the price of my weekly groceries.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    I have one I currently pay between $50 and $100 for fs and she gives me everything. I have another who I pay $300 for. Worth every penny.
    Just wondering why you have a clown as part of your profile...just wondering???????

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Just wondering why you have a clown as part of your profile...just wondering???????
    You have to look at who the clown is. Match it to my username and bingo.

Senior Member(無間使者)

RnT

With RnT alway go for the massage. Therefore it has to Thai. Go for 90 minutes and let them do their job. They always get more relaxed the longer you know them. If you spend $200 dollars you’ve help support an extended Thai family. You’ve probably made a friend. And you’re happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    I dont mind paying more. Many girls are worth every cent. Some arent worth 20 cents.
    How many caucasian girls under 40 charge $150-200? Why should asians be cheaper?
    If we dont connect after one fs visit, regardless of price...its over.
    The experiences are what i will remember not the price of my weekly groceries.
    Tend to agree. Like most things, quality (of girl's looks and service) comes at a premium. And most girls know this and charge accordingly.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage shops

Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Yeah days of $50 70 100 for options are long gone or at least till travel opens up shortly
    Look I think a lot of girls in RnT are doing it to cover expenses,here and back at home. I’d want $100 to take off my clothes and jack me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast