Thread: Spring Hill Tour Summer of 2021-22

Junior Member(有D料到)

Spring Hill Tour Summer of 2021-22

At great expense to your tour operator, I present this summary of Spring Hill. Disclaimer, these are just personal experience, no doubt there are better/worse ML at each venue, you know the drill.

Let's Relax
    Decent and clean shop, rear entrance w carpark, looks like a weird asian office downstairs. Rooms are not large.
    - H..H - late 20s?, Japanese, great attitude, open to option 3, as usual YMMV obviously was a discretionary thing in circumstance
    - H..Y - late 20s, SE asian maybe, shorter, friendly (did not try)
    - did try another girl there a while back, sorry forgot her name. Yes i know useless. Very attrac5ve, petite twiglet <25 maybe but v limited options (i think Taiwanese)
    WIR - yes for both massage and options

Bamboo
    Subject of forum interest lately. Upstairs rear entry somewhat open to beer garden over the back.
    Older shop, larger rooms, but a bit hit and miss on the disposable sheet cleanliness.
    - S...a - reviewed earlier here - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oo-Spring-Hill
    - K.......e - chinese girl, a little timid, maybe late 20s, attractive but restrictive options
    Both these were part-timers, seems like it's about students. Was some mention of spinoff from Star.
    WIR - frankly no, just not VFM when others have more friendly/permissive approach with customers Call me fussy.

Moonsea
    If you own this shop and you're reading this... please correct me if there are more staff options, I hate to shoot a place down.
    Otherwise, I feel sorry for you but wish you well with staff selection in future.
    Walked in and met boiler #1, who introduced boiler #2. Made my apologies and left.

Thai Indulgence - more CBD but anyway:
    This is a legit shop, and the walls are actually curtains. I like at least an illusion of privacy. Boss lady reminded me of Nurse Ratched, i just wanted to throw a water cooler.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let's Relax

I spoke to H...H on the phone and I guessed Korean from the accent, but could be wrong
    Honey was the one who tried to rip me off on extras then abused me for not being stupid enough to say yes. Claims to be Polynesian, but I don't believe it. No way she is 20s!!! I wouldn't be surprised if close to 40.

Bamboo
    K.......e is cute. Has more options than the recently popular on here Jennifer, but as you say is very timid.

Moonsea
    You might as well try Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let’s relax maybe new owner as been on gumtree for ages for sale but guess not been sold

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    Bamboo
    Good on you for sharing your experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised people recommending Let's Relax. I only walked in here twice and didn't like what I see so walked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bamboo has been here much before Star… if your concerned about the beer garden just avoid lunch times and Friday after work. These days massage is an every day thing in shopping centres so I just stride up the stairs all legit lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Let's Relax

Bamboo
    K.......e is cute. Has more options than the recently popular on here Jennifer, but as you say is very timid.
    I think I visited each the same number of times. Options were similar. The difference was with J every step had to be negotiated, pricing quite strict. With K pricing was never discussed and she seemed to be more genuine and enjoying it more than J