Thread: New C Emily @ 479 Some "pan"

New C Emily @ 479 Some "pan"

Hi gang, this is my first AR. Long time lurker. Time to contribute.
    I hope I provide enough information but is not too long winded.
    I will do my best to write ARs frequently and I'm sure they will improve over time. I want to focus on new ladies and not the same names we know and love.

I love dark skin ladies so when I saw new girl French Cecile on the roster I texted to book for an early 1 hour session. Prompt reply from management arranging time, easy done.
    A little while later another text, "You can come 30 mins earlier if you want" Okay, I head over.
    Paid $350 at reception (website says $330 but I didn't notice at the time), shown to waiting room.
    Manager comes shortly after, wanting to confirm my booking was for 11:30 with Emily.
    I say no and show him the texts on my phone. He says "Cecile isn't available until 2pm. Shit, I thought you said Emily."
    No dramas, these things happen. Only C Emily available, new and uncharted waters. I don't think I have seen her reviewed yet, the Ginza mega thread is too messy to follow at times.
    I have been with a few C ladies here within the last 12 months and much prefer service of their Thai ladies like Rose but I'm already here, fuck it, go with the flow.
    She is listed at $270 for the hour so I was refunded the difference and that softens the blow of missing Cecile. I will be back for her soon and I hope the lucky bros that get to try her share their intel.
    Up the stairs to room 11 and greeted by lovely Emily. No small talk, I can tell that her English is limited but I don't mind that. She strips off right away and I do the same, into the shower.
    She is a tiny lady, long bleached hair tied up, pretty face, nice little body with beautiful natural breasts and cute butt. Real pics on the website.
    She starts a thorough scrub on little Brother and says "Oh big."
    I ask if she likes that, she says she prefers medium. D'oh! It is only 7 inches at full strength and I've barely sprung a semi at this point. "It's not that big." I reply, she then holds up her wrist to show that my cock is around the same thickness. Oh well, I guess we'll see how she deals with a large.
    No BBBJ in shower and no DFK throughout the whole session. I prefer to let the lady initiate that and I can live without it if they don't.
    She guides me to lay face down on the bed and asks if I want the full service and gives me a pat on the arse to make it clear she means rimming. "Yes, please."
    She then whips out her bag of spray bottles. She sprays some in her mouth and some on my back before she starts a pretty enjoyable catbath. Not something I usually care for but she was good and we had the hour to burn.
    After her slow and sensual routine it's rimming time. She starts again with the sprays, this time really getting it deep into my arse with her fingers. She does this for a while but her hands are tiny so this is not unpleasant. Whatever this spray stuff is, it's cold and I'm starting to feel numb down there.
    Rimming is another service I can take or leave but Emily was a real pro, burying her face and tongue deep with my ass up in the air for some time. The whole area was still numb but it was a nice sensation.
    Once she had her fill she asked that I turn over for some BBBJ action. She made a few comments again about the size of little Bro, reminding me that she isn't too keen on big dicks. She took it in hand and looked over it, seemed like she was psyching herself up before getting started, working out her approach.
    Out with the bottles for spraying and cock rub then she placed a tissue over my pubes before she slides between my legs and slowly takes me into her mouth. I was worried she would be like the other C ladies I have experienced here, that stop frequently to clean up the spit and struggle to keep their teeth out of the way. Lucky this was not the case with Emily, she was slow and sensual but a steady pace and wet, just how I like it. Nice tongue work and suction gets me rock hard in no time. It's quite a tight fit so she can't get anything close to deep throat going but she's doing her best to get around half of little Brother down there.
    All the while she is rubbing her hot pussy on my thigh and soon she asks if I'm ready to fuck. OK.
    Emily tells me that big dicks have to fuck her and do the work. I felt up to the task so I get up and she takes my spot on the bed and on with the dom.
    She seems a bit nervous at this point, asking for me to be slow as I start to ease into her.
    I assure her I will be gentle and take my time with slow strokes into her tight snatch which she appreciated. She has a trimmed bush which was a turn on.
    I tried to inch a little deeper every few strokes but it was clear she was struggling to take it beyond halfway so I tried a few different positions to try to have better control so she was comfortable and I could really enjoy this session.
    We started getting into a nice rhythm when I lay on my back and thrusted upwards, propping my head and shoulders up with my hands behind my back to get a nice view of her tits bouncing. (Sorry, I don't know the name of this position, I just improvised it.) I was finally able to give her a good pounding this way and I enjoyed the view on the mirror above us. This was especially hot when I caught her having a look at us in the mirror too.
    As good as it felt, I couldn't hold that position forever and Emily's pussy was throbbing on little Bro so I come up for air.
    "Cum?" she asks. "Not yet. Do you want me to?" Her eyes light up and she says "Yes. Can only take that size for short time. Pan."
    I could have gone for a while longer with other positions but that's all I need to hear to make me want to wrap this up so back on top of her in mish. She really starts working her pussy muscles to get me to pop and I explode in the bag in minutes. Very nice.
    Almost immediately her mood changes and she is smiling and giggling like a school girl. She takes off the dom and holds up the contents. "See? Big!" Lots more laughter then she hops up to rinse while I lay back.
    She takes her time freshening up and refilling her spray bottles (one was mouthwash, one will remain a mystery). 20 mins left on the clock when she gets back on the bed. I'm curious to see how we will spend this time as her English isn't good enough for us to have a chat and I was satisfied with just the one round. But she is in a very playful mood, she shows me her karate chop skills which has us both in hysterics. Then she starts pretending she is a musician, using her hands on my body as if she was playing a piano, tinkling my cock for the low notes. Funny shit, she mimes a few other instruments and has me guess them while she hums an imaginary classical piece. More laughs and karate chops.
    She says that my dick is now the right size for her, when it's sleeping. "Too big for too long means pan." I now realize she's saying pain not pan and I start to feel bad but she quickly reassures me that I was a gentleman and thanked me for going easy.
    Buzzer sounds, we hit the shower and she takes her time washing me down, not rushing me out the door like some do.
    I head out the door and Emily says see you next time but I say goodbye. Although I enjoyed the session, I don't think I will be seeing Emily again.
    I would only recommender her to bros that are on the smaller side unless you're in to ladies wincing in pain. Would be keen to hear if others had the same issues I did.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR bro, you’re doing well when you’re packing 7” at 5’6” - no homo.